2014 October Rainbows (late Septembers welcome!) (13 babies born!)

Hi Ladies..

Very new to the forum and this is my first post.. Had a MC Feb 2013 (7 Weeks) and Dec 13 (5 Weeks) and have fallen pregnant since the Dec MC without having AF! Due date calculator says I would be due 2 October.. Went to the docs on Monday and am being sent for an early dating scan next week sometime..

Really praying it's 3rd time lucky for us and this baby sticks and is healthy!

Welcome, King175! :wave: We're due date buddies! I'll get you added in on the first page.

I am calling a new doctor, it is ridiculous especially when they know all I have been through.. in the mean time while I am getting into another doctor I think I may still keep tomorrows appt. since this brown cm stuff, it's the same as I had with the last one when placenta attached, but this time it cam after we had sex so I still feel nervous, but sick as a dog and sinus infection is making things worse.. I can't find my netti pot I am going to have to go buy one later.. I just feel sooo sick to my stomach and strong waves will hit me and I feel the bottom of my stomach and the need to throw up, but I try not to.. uuhhh the stress of it all..

Welcome King! :happydance:

Good for you, Tara. :hugs: Hopefully your new doctor will be more on the ball.

AFM, starting to feel a little nauseous today. Can't tell if it's pregnancy or the end of this cold or what... We'll see what happens when I wake up tomorrow! Although I'll probably want to vomit from nerves for the scan anyway! :haha:

Can't wait to hear your good news from the scan, Whigfield!

I hope your new doctor is more attentive, Tara. And I hope you feel better! (Unless you're comforted by being sick?)

thanks girls, lol no symptoms don't really bother me either way because when I lost my last one my symptoms were so much worse then before the loss so to me it doesn't make any difference, they come and go anyway you just can't over analyze it. I am 99.9% sure I will get a scan tomorrow due to spotting and to them I am at least 7 weeks or more so I am sure I will get one.. we will see how it goes though..

Maybe two scans tomorrow? Ah! Exciting! :happydance:

I kinda think I'd like to be sick. I never really got sick the first time when I had my MMC, so I think it'd be comforting for something to be different this time!

Hello :flower:

Well I managed to get a pic of our scan photo and have hopefully managed to attach it!

GL tomorrow Whigfield and Tara hope your appointment goes well and your Dr redeems him/herself.

Have been feeling really sick today and exhausted too, but it's all good :)

H&H 9 months to all the new mummas!

xxx

Attachments

• Bean 0302.jpg
    Bean 0302.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 6
Aww, Capricorn, I can't wait to see that little bean grow! Congrats!

Beautiful little scan photo capricorn. :cloud9:

Some more spotting today. :nope: I'm really grateful for the scan tomorrow, every time I spot I expect the worst. :cry:

Aaaaw lovely scan pic capricorn :)

whigfield fingers crossed for tomorrow's scan x

Aww lovely scan pic! That's made me smile :)

Good luck tomorrow whigfield, hope to see a happy update tomorrow x

Hope your scan goes well tomorrow Whig...Thinking of you!

Hope you find a Dr. you can trust Tara...It is so important.

Awesome scan pic Capricorn! So beautiful!

I can't wait to be sick again to Ginger!

Today I am Pregnant!!!!!!

Hi ladies :wave:

Dipping my toes in the water praying we have a sticky bean here. I have not told my husband yet...I am planning on telling him this Friday. I ordered a chocolate chip cookie cake, with white icing and rainbow sprinkles. I am having them write Surprise on it...I also have a little dish that I am filling with skittles and the test will be in the middle (I bought him another bag of skittles as I am sure we will end of tossing the skittles after we photograph it for the baby book). He has no idea although I thought he was suspicious as I got sick this morning. :haha:

We lost our son in July at 32 weeks...sadly the doctors didn't catch that he was wrapped in his cord and that was making it difficult for our son to breathe. I never, ever thought we would have lost Christopher but sadly we did. I healed physically and were blessed that first cycle after my 6 weeks post partum. Sadly that was a blighted ovum. My healing from the miscarriage was terrible, I even had a piece of placenta in me 3 months later! No wonder I was not cycling! Thankfully first cycle after the miscarriage we are blessed...praying this bean is getting comfy. I am a ball of nerves though!

Looking forward to passing some time with you ladies. :thumb up:

My due date is October 15th, going to call my doctor and see if I can go in next Sunday as the heart beat should be able to be detected around 5 weeks...knowing my doctor he will want me in this Sunday though :haha:

Hi castawaybride! We were on the fb group together. I'm glad you got a Bfp and hope we can both deliver rainbows soon

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->