2014 October Rainbows (late Septembers welcome!) (13 babies born!)

Hey Castaway :) I was really relieved to hear you were going to have some backup skittles, lol. And what a cute way to tell DH! I'm keeping all my body parts crossed for all of us.

Welcome Castaway...I am so sorry for your loss of Christopher! Happy to hear you are on your journey towards a rainbow!

Welcome, Castaway! :wave: I'm so very sorry to hear about the loss of your son, how awful. :hugs: :hugs:

Well, the scan is today! I had hardly any sleep last night from worrying. :haha: Just like last time - but hopefully it will be a similar outcome, we had a great first scan, minus the SCH of course. I just hope we see a little heartbeat though I know at 6+3 there's still a chance we won't. But I hope we do!

Good luck today, Whig!! I'll be checking in on you :)

Castaway - so sorry for your losses, how heartbreaking!! Will they monitor you more closely throughout this pregnancy?

Hi Castaway (and hi to any new rainbow mummies I've missed!)

Stalking for news Whigfield, hope its good xxx

Castaway maybe you should do it today because them you could enjoy the news with him for a little longer
Whig stalking can't wait for an update

Good luck to all the scan peeps! I can't wait to hear all that good news! :happydance:

Hey Castaway :) I was really relieved to hear you were going to have some backup skittles, lol. And what a cute way to tell DH! I'm keeping all my body parts crossed for all of us.

ha ha ha....just did the pics with the skittles and pregnancy test, totally adorable! The container I used is a heart!

Good luck today, Whig!! I'll be checking in on you :)

Castaway - so sorry for your losses, how heartbreaking!! Will they monitor you more closely throughout this pregnancy?

I found a great doctor, he gave me his cell phone :haha:

After the loss of Christopher he said it was something that should have never happened, if the doctors were more cautious he would be here. :cry: So with me he said I could have a scan every day if i wanted. We are going for weekly scans but towards third tri I will probably start weekly as I am going out of work at like 33 weeks. I am also going to ask to be induced at 37 weeks if my anxiety is getting to me. When you loose a child in the third tri the innocence of pregnancy is lost and you want your baby out ASAP.

Castaway maybe you should do it today because them you could enjoy the news with him for a little longer
Whig stalking can't wait for an update

Well I am off of work today due to a State of Emergency soooo yeah I am doing the big reveal today! :happydance:

https://vpx.pl/i/2014/02/05/1891276_10153877569825122_1919433727_n.jpg

Hello, my name is Blob! :wave:

:haha:

Baby measured between 5-6 weeks (so they think I'm earlier along than what I am, but I measured 5+3 at 6 weeks last time and caught up with the next scan) and was there with a heartbeat. The big black thing to the right of the scan is a cyst on my ovary, they say it's a corpus luteum cyst? And can be beneficial to the baby, helping to secrete hormones. Hopefully it will go away on its own, but if it bursts it can cause pain and bleeding. :dohh: (So naturally I am going to think miscarriage! Hopefully it will just go away though!)

My "12" week scan will be March 25th - I'm actually 13 weeks then (very certain of my dates, thank you!) but hopefully they can still look for the abnormalities then even if I'm a little bit further ahead?

I've been given my bounty pack and starter midwife notes too so that's something. But next scan is at 8+1 so I'm looking forward to that more as it's a private one and we should hopefully see more.

But so far, so good! Just one baby, a heartbeat, and in the right place. And best of all, no evidence of a SCH so far. :cloud9:

Oh, Whigfield! Blob is precious! :cloud9: Can't wait to see Blob grow and wiggle!

Such great news! Yaaaahhh Whig! That little blob is gorgeous! :)

Aww whigfield what a great news :) u must be so happy. Blob is looking well settled :) x

Thanks ladies! :happydance: I still feel very wary and almost distant from this baby right now, but I think at 8 weeks it will start to get a bit better, especially with the next scan. The midwife said today, "hopefully this is your baby you take to term!" and I replied saying, "I can't imagine it, it feels like a dream!" But it's true! Having said that, I was convinced today we'd see nothing due to my lack of symptoms. And here we are. :haha:

Fantastic! What a lovely little blob :) so happy for you! Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->