2014 October Rainbows (late Septembers welcome!) (13 babies born!)

Good luck at your appointment!

I feel like once I successfully have a child, I might be less crazy about losses. Like that pressure and fear of "Will I ever have a child?" will be lessened.

As someone who has had a successful pregnancy, I think it does get easier but it still sucks. My last pregnancy ended in miscarriage early but I knew right from the start it was no good. I have no idea why but I just knew it. This one I've been more hopeful for but still trying to stay a bit detached. I don't know anyone in person that has had a miscarriage and to see how carefree they always are is a bit...frustrating almost and to hear them complain about anything makes me want to scream but it will happen for all us - just try to enjoy the ride!! :)

I will never come to terms with loosing a child and to be honest I will fear pregnancy the entire time. Hurry up 37 weeks I say!

Confused, I know what you mean about things just not feeling right. I just kept waiting for something to go wrong with the last pregnancy. And it did.

@GingerPanda I feel like that to some extent - but I think for me it will be more, not feeling so crazy about TTC. I'll probably still worry through every pregnancy. :haha: It will be more like, "if I never get pregnant again, at least I still have my gorgeous ____ and I will know what it is to be a mom", you know?

Yeah. I wasn't saying I wouldn't worry or be sad if I had another loss. But I wouldn't have that horrible fear that I would never have a child. And that's just me! I don't expect anyone else to feel the same, and I don't judge anyone for feeling different. We all have our own unique trials and journeys. :flower:

Something nice to be said for finding out about all the problems we have with conceiving. I'll never have to worry about birth control! I wish I'd known that when we first got married and were struggling to pay for my BCP! :haha:

Good for you for being so positive Ginger!

I have horrible loss in my life but I refuse to let negative energy effect my journey with my new pregnancies. They deserve to have me giggle at the first kick, cry with joy at our first ultrasound, and sing to them about happiness and life! Not that I don't have days that I worry or feel nervous...I just try to acknowledge those feelings and let them go as soon as I can. Sometimes I can let them go immediately and sometimes it takes a couple of days! Just my way of dealing with what life has given me!

Hope all are well this morning! Much love!

I feel the same I have children so it sounds selfish to complain but since meeting the man of my dreams and getting married we have had 3 losses. This one feels different but I'm still scared

I had kids before I ever had losses, as far as I know I never had a chemical before, but then again I never kept up with my cycles, I had no reason to.. now that I look back at some of those times I though I might be late, but since I didn't keep up with it I really didn't know and then here came af, I wonder was that a chemical or not? it's crazy how differently you see things once you are actively ttc you notice so many things you never even thought of before.. I have living children and my problems seemed to start after them.. I am not sure what causes it, but my cervix just don't want to start closed for very long, they put me on injections after around 20ish weeks to prevent preterm labor, I was told yesterday I would be on the progesterone pills til 14 weeks to prevent mc then stop then go on the injections around 20 something weeks to prevent preterm labor, which I didn't go into preterm labor with my 3 year old , I had premature rupture of the membrane (water broke) which from my understanding progesterone doesn't help that regardless.. I also think that is why I need progesterone now because my doctor had me on those injections with my 2 year old.. (I got huge on them too so not a big fan) I still had him a few weeks early at 34w so I don't know I have mixed emotions about it.. as for symptoms, mine some and go, but like I said I try to pay it no mind because with my last loss they got worse after I found out about the mmc..

penny, try to stay positive until you know for sure, or start bleeding.. can you go to the er?

Aaarghhh I can't have an early scan!!! Grrrrr. If I'd kept my scan appointment at the EPU after my mc they'd apparently have told me to ring up and go in for an early one with my next pregnancy. But because I cancelled that scan I can't do it cos they haven't got my details, or something like that, so got to wait til 12 weeks :( next Midwife appointment 25th. That's the next milestone I'm aiming for.

Today was a great milestone to pass as I didn't make it to my booking-in apt last time!

Stinks that you can't have an early scan, but congrats for passing a milestone!

My milestone is 8w1d. Scan is before then, so I'm worried I won't be satisfied if everything looks okay at 7w1d, because I made it farther last time. I hope the thrill just keeps me going! But I'm definitely going to ask when I can have another scan. :haha: Hopefully he won't say 12 weeks!

Is anyone else so bloated they look like they're going to pop? :haha:

It was like this for me last time, too! So bloated at 6 weeks that I can't button my regular pants... so I'm wearing maternity clothes! Super comfy. But I look like I'm either 6 months rather than 6 weeks, or I look like I'm letting myself go! (I am.) :rofl:

Here's my 6 week bloat pic!

Attachments

• 6w bloat.jpg
    6w bloat.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 2
This is my test from today!! My first digi 4+5

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 8
ginger, nice pic!! lol im not sure if I get bloated, even with af I can't really tell a difference, slighter tightness maybe at button and zipper, but nothing I mind.. I have seen pics on fb on a pregnancy page and there's a few of girls at 6 weeks looking pregnant and the rudest people I have ever heard in my life, commenting "your not showing yet, your just bloated or you were fat before you were pregnant!!" I go sooo mad and felt so sorry for these girls. first off anyone knows that the skinnier you are before pregnancy the faster you will show and the bigger you are the longer it takes, if you even show at all honestly, depends on the fat content.. but either way I can't stand rude ass people like that, who cares anyway, as long as they are happy who cares? honestly I don't think bloating can push someones stomach out that much to the point they look pregnant!! so they probably are really just starting to show, especially if they are really petite.. now on the other hand with my son I barely shown at all at 27 weeks I was super small and all belly (the little bit that I had) so I think it can really go either way for either shape and size because everyone is different!! in the end its about the baby so who cares!! all pregnant woman are gorgeous glowing babes!!:kiss:

I had some pretty bad cramping and red bleeding tonight. The cramping has mostly stopped, and I think the bleeding is tapering off. Going in for a scan tomorrow to see if everything is okay. :(

Awwww Ginger! Thinking of you hun...Let us know how tomorrow goes please!

Sure will! Trying to stay positive, but also trying to stay real.

The best way to be! Remember the mantra you taught me...You can do this Ginger!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->