2014 October Rainbows (late Septembers welcome!) (13 babies born!)

Thinking of you Ginger, hopefully it'll just be 'one of those things in pregnancy' my friend had some terrible bleeding at six weeks but went on to have a gorgeous baby girl.

Thinking of you. Hope its good news xxxx

@GP Oh no! Fingers crossed it's nothing and you'll see a healthy bean. :hugs: :hugs:

My friend also had terrible cramps and bright red blood at 6 weeks and is now about to give birth...

Thanks, everybody. :hugs:

I didn't have any bleeding over night, just a tiny amount of brown spotting. No cramps today. Scan is at 12:40 EST, and hubs took an emergency day off work to be with me.

Thanks, everybody. :hugs:

I didn't have any bleeding over night, just a tiny amount of brown spotting. No cramps today. Scan is at 12:40 EST, and hubs took an emergency day off work to be with me.

lack of bleeding and cramps sounds really positive!

Does anyone else get sharp striking type feeling in uterus area? Kind of sore but not properly painful?

I had some pretty bad cramping and red bleeding tonight. The cramping has mostly stopped, and I think the bleeding is tapering off. Going in for a scan tomorrow to see if everything is okay. :(

Maybe they should check your progesterone too, just in case? Good luck!!!

We saw a tiny hearbeat! :cloud9:

https://s1352.photobucket.com/albums/q655/GingerPanda89/Mobile%20Uploads/WP_20140207_001_zpsdd4e1c46.jpg

Great news ginger, so relieved and happy for you!! Did they say what caused the bleed? Just the one in there then... ;) x

Haven't talked to the doctor yet, waiting on that now. She said it's too early to tell if there's more than one or not!

Ginger that's amazing! An amazing example of cramps & bleeds not always meaning something bad!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->