2014 October Rainbows (late Septembers welcome!) (13 babies born!)

Yay!! Congrats, Ginger!!! :) :) :) When do you go for another scan??? So exciting!!

Next Friday. :)

They said the bleeding was probably from sex, and that I can't have sex for two weeks.

So happy to see that little bean Ginger! Congrats!

We do no sex in First tri b/c I am so paranoid! LOL Second tri we dabble and then end of third we started to get busy again....

The things we do while TTC! lol

Glad everything is okay with your baby!! I really hope everyone in this thread goes on to have a happy and healthy pregnancy!! :dust:

Bop is measuring 5w6d, which is perfect because I ovulated two days late. Was surprised to get a heartbeat! :cloud9:

Really really hoping that everyone gets rainbows!

Hi ladies mind if I join you.

I'm pregnant with rainbow number two (but fifth child!)

There's too many pages to read back on but I read the first few pages :)

Due October 14th my 36th birthday <3

Hey 3. Thanks for the welcome :) I definitely won't have this one on my edd! I sadly aaaaaalways go over!
3 days with my first, 2 weeks with second, 4 days with my third and 7 days with Max. It would've been longer with my toddler but I was induced. A very long three day induction :haha:

Welcome Embo! :happydance:

Started feeling nauseous in the mornings before breakfast now. Guessing this is the start of morning sickness!

we are having no sexy first tri probably until at least 20+ weeks. but he gets satisfied don't feel bad for him lol

Hi Embo, welcome and congrats :)

Ginger I've only just seen your scan pic, it didn't come up on my phone. Its lovely!!

Can't believe I'm nearly at seven weeks now. Couldn't imagine getting this far when I first got that unexpected BFP. Wish I knew for sure when I ovulated, for all I know I could be further on/not as far on!!

I was worried about lack of symptoms but I must say they really do come and go. I get sudden loss of energy few times a day, not much appetite, sort nausea or even sore stomach, sore bbs, I get very bloated and go to pee at least once in the middle of the night. 3 days till our scan! ! !
I have reached my first milestone today. (last pg ended today). I am praying we all get our rainbow babies. x x x

Yayyy for reaching your milestone doodle, such a huge weight off your shoulders to pass the dreaded day isn't it.

At the risk of giving too much tmi - I have never produced so much discharge in my life!!!!!

Oh, and I remembered reading somewhere ages ago about cramps being caused by dehydration. Was crampy this morning but after drinking a pint of water its eased. Could be a tip worth remembering for us all x

Welcome, Embo! :wave:

Congrats on passing your milestone, Doodle!

Embo, I always go overdue too :) +8 (induction and ended up c-section), +2 (cord issues, ended up c-section), +5 (vba2c). We should at least both have October babies, lol. Now I'm interested to see which of us goes more overdue.

Ourturn - You're not alone with the discharge o.o

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"