2014 October Rainbows (late Septembers welcome!) (13 babies born!)

Hi all,

I am due 11th October 2014 can I join please?

And congrats all :) x

Welcome, new people! I've been rubbish at keeping up since my bad news, sorry!

Ashaz, when are you due?

Welcome icantdecide! :hugs:

Don't worry GP, nobody expects you to keep up with the thread right now. Take all the time you need. :hugs: :hugs:

Welcome Lizzie! At least 2 of us on here (including me) are having scans tomorrow as well and I think all of us are nervous, so at least we can be nervous together. :hugs: What time is yours? Hopefully the spotting is nothing. :flower:

Thanks whigfield! My scan is at 9am do thankfully not to much hanging about. What about you?

Oh, I'm jealous! :haha: Mine is at 1pm. Will be checking on my phone for your update tomorrow! :flower:

Thanks whigfield - this is exciting :) I didn't get to join a group last time

Has anyone else had their breasts randomly deflate? Full and heavy this morning, now they arent??

Mine deflated maybe two weeks ago? A couple days before the 10th. And it reminded me too much of my miscarriage so I called my dr and she said to come in because they hadn't seen a fetal pole on the scan they did on feb 2nd. But there was a flickering fetal pole. I haven't gotten any pregnancy symptoms back really. I'm tired but that could be from worry. And I feel queasy, but barely, like a 3-4 on a 10 scale. Not nauseous at all. The lack of symptoms is what worries me. And I know there is nothing to be done about it. Dr/nurses just say how lucky I am I don't l don't feel sick. They can shove it because I had a lack of symptoms last time and it led to a missed miscarriage at 13 and a half weeks. So I would suggest calling dr if you're worried.

All of us staying calm and stress free is very important.

Hi all,

I am due 11th October 2014 can I join please?

And congrats all :) x

Welcome icantdecide! We have the same due date :)

Hello everyone!

May I join? Also due October 11th!

My first pregnancy was a MMC at 10 weeks, then I had gorgeous DD, followed by a chemical then a MC at 5 weeks last September. My progesterone was really low, so I'm taking 200mg of prometrium daily. My first scan is Wednesday the 26th. Praying we see a strong heartbeat, and perfect baby growing right on track.

Will definitely be checking tomorrow as it seems there will be lots of scan updates!

Hi girls:hi:
May I join y'all. I'm due October 22nd if all goes well. I've had 3 mc's before the birth of my daughter so I'm a nervous wreck.

I'm due October 4th according to my ultrasound on Friday! :) 4th pregnancy, heartbeat was 130!

Hi everyone! Excited to announce I got my positive tonight! Estimated 5+1, October 18th <3

Attachments

• 1927140_10202552545482274_1062608245_n-1.jpg
    1927140_10202552545482274_1062608245_n-1.jpg
    8.7 KB · Views: 0
Hi guys just checking in. I'm doing good just coasting along until my scan next Friday. It's finally coming up. Excited for all of the scans coming up and congrats to all the new ladies joining.
GP we are all here gor you and the only thing you have to worry about right now is you. Please keep us informed in still praying for you and you are in my thoughts

Hi and congratulations to all the new pregnancies. Let's wish for a healthy happy 8 months ahead.

Radiance - I think u did the right thing waiting to test later at 5+1 it's going so slow for me I found out at 3+3 :(

Florida hope Friday comes round quick for you sweetie xxx

Omg I'm going cookoo constantly analysing everything I feel if it means mc or not I don't know how many times I've looked online at chances of mc. I'm going to struggle waiting 2 weeks for scan. I also need to step away from the tests as I over analysis this too. Please someone knock me out for 2 weeks ;)

Hi and congratulations to all the new pregnancies. Let's wish for a healthy happy 8 months ahead.

Radiance - I think u did the right thing waiting to test later at 5+1 it's going so slow for me I found out at 3+3 :(

Florida hope Friday comes round quick for you sweetie xxx

Omg I'm going cookoo constantly analysing everything I feel if it means mc or not I don't know how many times I've looked online at chances of mc. I'm going to struggle waiting 2 weeks for scan. I also need to step away from the tests as I over analysis this too. Please someone knock me out for 2 weeks ;)

I actually took two test on February 1st and 2nd and they were negative! I'm already anxious, we lost five babies in 2013 between August and December. Our son was stillbirth and one of the miscarriages was due to pprom (9+1). I'm very excited but so scared. I told myself to wait until at least March when I missed two but I couldn't!

Omg hun that's awful to have gone through all of that I truelly hope this is your sticky one. Have you got a scan booked?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->