2014 October Rainbows (late Septembers welcome!) (13 babies born!)

Oh wow there's lot of us due in October! Clearly January was a good month :) can't wait to see all your scan photos!!

Redheadbabies - congrats! How are you feeling? Any symptoms yet? x

Hi everyone, just an update on my scan this morning, we see a little bean with 'a nice rapid heartbeat' (didn't tell me the bpm, which I'm glad off otherwise I'd be on Google for hours over analysing!)
Measured 6+3 instead of 6+5 though (I'm really certain of dates, was tracking my ov), so that's playing on my mind.
Sonographer could also see a small bleed which is the spotting I'm getting. Fingers crossed that will stop and this will be my sticky bean xx

Great news Lizzie! Try not to worry about measuring a couple days behind - it's normal at this stage and baby usually catches up. :hugs: Hopefully your bleed will clear up on its own, but it's nice to have a reason for the spotting too!

Yay! So glad your scan went well Lizzie. Completely agree about knowing too much I measured 3 days behind and tortured myself for days.. X

Hi everyone, just an update on my scan this morning, we see a little bean with 'a nice rapid heartbeat' (didn't tell me the bpm, which I'm glad off otherwise I'd be on Google for hours over analysing!)
Measured 6+3 instead of 6+5 though (I'm really certain of dates, was tracking my ov), so that's playing on my mind.
Sonographer could also see a small bleed which is the spotting I'm getting. Fingers crossed that will stop and this will be my sticky bean xx

Don't worry about the 2 days behind. It all depends on when you implant. Ovulation can be on day 14. you then have early implantation, eg after 7 days at 21dpo, so you can get a BFP at 9 dpo, OR you can take longer to implant, say 9dpo, which would put your dates 2 days back. that's all it is.

Definately dont worry about the 2 days - i was put back a WEEK! with my son and funny enough i had him at 39 weeks 1 week early. I knew my dates were right so please dont stress about a couple of days - Great news on scan! Lets get some more positive scans x

Hi all,

I am due 11th October 2014 can I join please?

And congrats all :) x

Welcome icantdecide! We have the same due date :)

Hello everyone!

May I join? Also due October 11th!

My first pregnancy was a MMC at 10 weeks, then I had gorgeous DD, followed by a chemical then a MC at 5 weeks last September. My progesterone was really low, so I'm taking 200mg of prometrium daily. My first scan is Wednesday the 26th. Praying we see a strong heartbeat, and perfect baby growing right on track.

Will definitely be checking tomorrow as it seems there will be lots of scan updates!

Yay:) Welcome! GL on your scan. My first scan isn't until 8 weeks 3 days (March 4th).

Also, today is 6 weeks 2 days and morning sickness has officially kicked in today. I've been queazy for a few days, which turned to vomiting this morning. I thought of something that grossed me out, and it made me physically ill, lol. I was hoping I'd be in the 25% of the population who didn't get the MS!

Omg hun that's awful to have gone through all of that I truelly hope this is your sticky one. Have you got a scan booked?

Thank you! I'm calling my doctor today! :)

Hi everyone! Excited to announce I got my positive tonight! Estimated 5+1, October 18th <3

Oh Radiance, welcome hun! Glad to see you here :hugs:

You got your positive!! :D I am feeling good about this!! I had morning sickness and feel really sick this morning! I'm quite happy for it!!! I never had any symptoms with my miscarriages!! Nor did the lines get dark, they were always really faint.

Omg hun that's awful to have gone through all of that I truelly hope this is your sticky one. Have you got a scan booked?

Thank you! I'm calling my doctor today! :)

Hi everyone! Excited to announce I got my positive tonight! Estimated 5+1, October 18th <3

Oh Radiance, welcome hun! Glad to see you here :hugs:

You got your positive!! :D I am feeling good about this!! I had morning sickness and feel really sick this morning! I'm quite happy for it!!! I never had any symptoms with my miscarriages!! Nor did the lines get dark, they were always really faint.

Prayers and pixie dust your way girl. I am scared beyond belief but my first scan is Sunday so 5 more days to go! :)

Happy to see you here Radiance! :)

Welcome everyone else! We are growing so fast!

Definately dont worry about the 2 days - i was put back a WEEK! with my son and funny enough i had him at 39 weeks 1 week early. I knew my dates were right so please dont stress about a couple of days - Great news on scan! Lets get some more positive scans x

Hi lou! :hi: Ethan is such a handsom lil guy. I remember you from the PAL March 2012 thread. Can you believe that our kiddos are almost 2?! Congrats hun. Nice to see you again :hugs:

Well.. Had my scan.

Baby measured exactly on track (give or take a day, in some positions it was 8+1, others 8+0) and had a strong heart rate of 162! :happydance: :cloud9:

https://vpx.pl/i/2014/02/17/20140217_145633.jpg

I can't believe I have morning sickness, especially this early!! Out of my previous 5 pregnancies I only got morning sickness with one, Elijah!! It started around 7/8 weeks and lasted until he born, although it got much less by then. This is exciting for me! Currently taking little bites of crackers that taste awfully plain!!

Estimated due date is October 18, so I should be 4-5 weeks.
I've lost 4 pounds in two weeks but I'm eating more than I have been the last week+.
Tired, dizzy, hot/cold flashes, bathroom use more, nausea/sick, hair loss and my no facial pimple. I've had a lot since my last miscarriage and they just disappeared last week. Okay, sorry.. I am just so excited!!

Well.. Had my scan.

Baby measured exactly on track (give or take a day, in some positions it was 8+1, others 8+0) and had a strong heart rate of 162! :happydance: :cloud9:

https://vpx.pl/i/2014/02/17/20140217_145633.jpg

YAY!! :happydance:

Hi lou! :hi: Ethan is such a handsom lil guy. I remember you from the PAL March 2012 thread. Can you believe that our kiddos are almost 2?! Congrats hun. Nice to see you again :hugs:

OMG yes hi hun, How you doing? Cant believe our little ones are 2 soon where did those years go!! and here we are both pg again!! :happydance:

Congrats on your scan Radiance - thats such a big relief everything is all as it should be xxx

I can't believe I have morning sickness, especially this early!! Out of my previous 5 pregnancies I only got morning sickness with one, Elijah!! It started around 7/8 weeks and lasted until he born, although it got much less by then. This is exciting for me! Currently taking little bites of crackers that taste awfully plain!!

Estimated due date is October 18, so I should be 4-5 weeks.
I've lost 4 pounds in two weeks but I'm eating more than I have been the last week+.
Tired, dizzy, hot/cold flashes, bathroom use more, nausea/sick, hair loss and my no facial pimple. I've had a lot since my last miscarriage and they just disappeared last week. Okay, sorry.. I am just so excited!!

I am 6 weeks on Weds. I never get MS, I am one of the lucky ones LOL I do get Diarrhea though. Blah.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->