2014 October Rainbows (late Septembers welcome!) (13 babies born!)

Yay! Love the scan photo whigfield! Cute little baby you are growing there

Well.. Had my scan.

Baby measured exactly on track (give or take a day, in some positions it was 8+1, others 8+0) and had a strong heart rate of 162! :happydance: :cloud9:

https://vpx.pl/i/2014/02/17/20140217_145633.jpg

So glad your scan went well too! Congratulations!:flower:

Yay!! Congrats, Whig!!

Have any of you heard of using unisom for morning sickness? I've been throwing up a lot and am starting to consider options but don't really want to take anything but also want to be able to function.

I just got back from my scan. I thought I was 6 weeks and they measured me at 6w1d. :happydance: the sac looked great and the heartbeat she said was great at 115! Everything about this appt was so much different than the last and left feeling so positive! She said I can come back whenever for more scans so we decided in 2 weeks since that will be 1 week past my last milestone.

My hubby was teasing me on the way out because I was crying even before the ultrasound started and then when she asked if I could see the heartbeat I said no and started crying. He said I was like Rachel on The Friends episode where she couldn't see it either. The NP just took my hand and said "look it is right here and it looks amazing". Never felt better.

EDD October 12th, 2014. My little rainbow!

I know I am new to this forum, but I am so happy to have found you ladies

I just got back from my scan. I thought I was 6 weeks and they measured me at 6w1d. :happydance: the sac looked great and the heartbeat she said was great at 115! Everything about this appt was so much different than the last and left feeling so positive! She said I can come back whenever for more scans so we decided in 2 weeks since that will be 1 week past my last milestone.

My hubby was teasing me on the way out because I was crying even before the ultrasound started and then when she asked if I could see the heartbeat I said no and started crying. He said I was like Rachel on The Friends episode where she couldn't see it either. The NP just took my hand and said "look it is right here and it looks amazing". Never felt better.

EDD October 12th, 2014. My little rainbow!

I know I am new to this forum, but I am so happy to have found you ladies

Congrats on your rainbow. :hugs:

Congrats to everyone on their great scans today :happydance::happydance:!!! Such exciting news! Anyone else have a scan this week?? I know there are a bunch of us next week...which still feels like forever away lol.

Just had to run to the bathroom...thought I was going to get sick. Only us girls would find that such a relief lol. The anxiety has been getting the best of me the last couple of days :nope:.

I have a confirmation scan on Wednesday, but it's not exactly happy unless we have a miracle. Lol

Oh Ashaz, so glad for your scan! :cloud9:

Really, really keeping my fingers crossed for a miracle for you, GP. :hugs: Stranger things have happened.

Good luck too, Castaway! :hugs:

Congrats on all the good scans :happydance:

I have an achey feeling in my lower stomach. Hoping its just bloat, but I can not stand my jeans today.

Thanks, everyone! I'm sorry to be a downer! I really hope for a miracle too, but I can't hang my hat on it, if you know what I mean. :flower:

Don't be sorry, it's perfectly understandable. We'll support you and be here for you no matter what. :hugs: :hugs:

GP, I'll be thinking of you heaps on Wednesday that, whatever happens, you get through it x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->