2014 October Rainbows (late Septembers welcome!) (13 babies born!)

Essie, I didn't realize you were from KY! Where about? I'm in the Florence area up North, across the river from Cinci.

I am in Richmond, about an hr south of Y'all. We travel through there a lot. I really miss that ol water tower saying Florence Y'all :haha:

We take DD to Cinci Childrens Hospital, whew hate those skyway interchanges up there.

GP will you be offered any testing if the outcome isn't good?? When I had my second trimester loss we had a genetic screen run to check for chromosomal issues. We suffered one more early loss after that and then we had DD. You will catch your sticky bean hun, for some of us it just takes longer :hugs:

gp you have been in my thoughts im praying for us all. sorry if I haven't addressed everyone I got on tonight and was like 4-5 pages behind lol

I love how active this thread is!

Ok tmi question. Is anyone else using progesterone suppositories? If you use them at night, in the morning does stuff come out?

I use the pill but anytime you use suppository overnight there are usually parts of it that don't absorb completely and come back out

Thanks, ladies!

GP will you be offered any testing if the outcome isn't good?? When I had my second trimester loss we had a genetic screen run to check for chromosomal issues. We suffered one more early loss after that and then we had DD. You will catch your sticky bean hun, for some of us it just takes longer :hugs:

When I had my D&C, they offered testing, but we didn't do it because we just figured it was bad luck. This time, I kind of want the testing, but I don't think hubs is down for it. I think I would rather have myself tested, since they were both such early losses.

Next pregnancy, I am going to really push for progesterone supplements, and possibly baby aspirin too.

GP we did the genetic testing thing but didn't learn much. Test came back "normal" and we were still in the dark. With DD I took baby asprin ;)

My ob pushed for progesterone for me because even though levels were good initially I lost my last lo after seeing hb 3 times just about the time the placenta takes over I think so she gave me enough to get me to second tri but I may ask for more

I'm on progesterone suppositories. I insert one in the morning and in the evening. I have to wear a panty liner pretty much 24/7 because of the leakage :growlmad:.

I couldn't button my jeans this morning....I have been doing the hair thing trick and that was just too tight! Every pregnancy it gets earlier and earlier I need maternity jeans LOL I broke out that little thing you wear so you can leave your jeans unbuttoned...gonna try to get one more week of no maternity clothes....Then I will be 7 weeks and feel like well one week away from 2 months...:haha:

Oh my!! It definitely happens faster subsequent times. I've had to use the bella band a couple of times already in the late afternoon/evening due to some crazy bloating. Sounds like you are well on your way to a legitimate bump though :thumbup:. Hoping you can hold out another week or so on the maternity clothes!

Oh my!! It definitely happens faster subsequent times. I've had to use the bella band a couple of times already in the late afternoon/evening due to some crazy bloating. Sounds like you are well on your way to a legitimate bump though :thumbup:. Hoping you can hold out another week or so on the maternity clothes!

That and my breasts are huge! My husband was like they must have grown a cup size already. I plan on hiding this as long as possible...preferably till May. Hoping I can pull it off!

If my breasts get any larger I will cry...I'm already a DDD :wacko:! I'll tip over if they get any bigger :dohh: lol.

Thanks, ladies!

When I had my D&C, they offered testing, but we didn't do it because we just figured it was bad luck. This time, I kind of want the testing, but I don't think hubs is down for it. I think I would rather have myself tested, since they were both such early losses.

Next pregnancy, I am going to really push for progesterone supplements, and possibly baby aspirin too.

We had our tests back as all good, i self subscribed with my son with asprin and progesterone tablets :blush: - he ended up with Hypospadious which is a condition where his wee hole is on the shaft of his penis because of the progesterone, it will get fixed at some point, so the next few PG's we didnt take anything and i MC them so again im back on asprin progesterone and i guess risking another hypospadious condition :wacko:

The OB's here won't check or help with your progesterone levels!!! I had my last pregnancy and they told me when you get pregnant they get lower anyways so no point in checking. :nope: We live two hours away from anywheres else and there's only two OB's and a few midwifes.

I had some bad cramps last night with bad breast pain but it scared me!!! Woke up feeling fine, I'm not sure if it's the mix of nausea, sickness half day, feeling somewhat constipated, possibly gassy and like my stomach was going to explode or something is wrong.

**Started my new journal**

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...llbirth-4-miscarried-babies.html#post31711681

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->