• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

2014 October Rainbows (late Septembers welcome!) (13 babies born!)

Try again. :haha:

I forgot to add them the first time. You were too quick!

Everyone in my life knows already. So many people rooting for us and I just can't keep a secret. By everyone I mean close family and our two best friends, plus people at my job (my boss knew by looking at me, she's very perceptive and also has infertility struggles). I will make a formal announcement on facebook around 14 weeks and I can't wait!

the cb weekly estimator is how many weeks since ovulation, not how many weeks you actually are doctor wise, you have to add at least 2 weeks!!

brunette, if you are in the states, try a dollar tree brand, those are more sensitive than frer, I know, I know, hard to believe, but I know for a fact, I had positives with my last loss and my levels were only 3 and 1!! crazy huh?

ginger, I am interested in taking another digital now since yours is already at 2-3, to see what mine says, since im ahead of you and your may be having twins!! I may do that!! I took one last night, just a two line and its extremely dark!! ill post in a minute!!

as for telling people, I already have, I mean for me even after the 12 weeks, I lost mine so what's the point for me to wait, it can still happen, and the percent is suppose to drop down to 5 after a heartbeat is detected so I guess im that 5% huh?!?! I would rather try to sit back and enjoy it with my friends and have their support either way!! I still know and understand the risks!! I also quit testing after I ran out of my tests, but since I've been feeling really wet lately, but every time I check its just watery stuff and I was, I was also cramping really bad last night too, I am hoping it was just the placenta implanting, also when I checked cm and cp , it was watery and very creamy I thought twice I saw brown spec but did repeated checks and nothing, but creamy and cp is very high, so high I couldn't even reach it at all, it's never been that high when checking it!! as for today nothing unusual. oh and we still bd, dh would die if I went on a long break!! I on the other hand would be glad lol, after I am so far along I start having brownish spotting after bd because doctors say I have a soft cervix, and they said it was still okay to bd, that it can't cause mc and that as long as my cervix isn't dilated it's okay.. with my last one I also had 7 week brown blood all in my panty liner which ended up being from the placenta, it only lasted a few days of spottingish, it was almost identical to the way it is after bding!!
sorry so long and out of order!! someone came to my door and threw me off track lol so I was just throwing it all in there where I could!!

so here's my pictures, the first one is right after I took it, the second is a few minutes later.. eekk I hope this one is a sticky icky baby bean!!:happydance:

Attachments

• 17 dpo 1.jpg
    17 dpo 1.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 0
  • 17 dpo.jpg
    17 dpo.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 0
Thanks Tara. I want my mom to know because she has known about us ttc all along and she would be so happy for us and I would want her support if something happens.

frustrated, honestly its mainly just a superstition, but there are others who want to wait, just incase something does go wrong, so they don't have to go back and explain to everyone what happened and honestly I see why they wouldn't want to go through all that. I hated having to tell people after my last loss, because I still looked and felt pregnant and I felt like a certain person, would be happy to hear of my loss, since they had been ttc for a while and had losses as well. at the same time I didn't want to hold off telling everyone either, because I didn't want them thinking I was okay and everything was fine and asking me about the baby!! everyone has their own way of coping and telling people and their own timing, so whatever you all choose then that's fine, after all it is your baby and your decision so feel comfortable with the one you make!!:hugs:

I would happily tell close friends and family but hubby doesn't want to after last time.

Girls I can't shake this worrying off. I am terrified of losing this baby. I can't go through it again. I will take every shitty symptom going if it means I get to hold my healthy baby in September/October.

brunette, have you tried more than one brand? did they all show faints? have you tried a dollar tree brand, if you are in the states? do you have cramping, bleeding, or any bad signs other than the faint test? this is why I hate testing after you have a positive, I have had a faint after darks and it caused me sooo much grief and it was fine.. those tests can vary even if the same test, same brand, same box!! dye can still vary by test, also so can sensitivity!! after I ran out of all my test, I told dh I wasn't buying anymore, unless there was cause for concern, such as bleeding, or bad cramping, however I will check it ever so often!! I know your extremely worried, but try not to freak out until you know one way or the other, that's just as bad on the baby, try to remain confident and calm you can do this!! also, you may want to try to hold your pee for several hours before testing again just to make sure the test is correct!! if another faint go for blood work asap!!:hugs:

I'm in the UK.

I stupidly used a different brand. I did it same time 4.30am FMU but I think I drank more the day before. I have one more FRER which I will do tomorrow and then not test again for a while.

I don't think it helps that I've had sore boobs right from O then this morning it's pretty much gone!

No real symptoms, I've had cramping but that kinda keeps me happy as I had loads with my son, I've had slightly trapped wind, my back hurts, tired, slight heartburn and quite emotional.

I had pretty much no symptoms with my last one until later on after 6 weeks. with this one I have had tender breast since o but they are lightening up now, some days they are and some days they aren't, I do have heartburn bad with this one and this is really early on too which is odd, I felt emotional yesterday after I was worried I thought I saw a brown speck, but I talked myself out of it, especially since I checked repeatedly and nothing and bd'ed still nothing. so don't let the symptoms freak you out, they don't really mean anything this early on and some women get little to no symptoms their entire pregnancy!! hang in there girl, I know its hard not to test, but at least make sure they have time to double in hcg!!:hugs:

@wbee Point taken!! I am going to try for at least one whole week to step away from the tests. :haha:

Congrats on DTD GP! I have a really high libido too, and I'm so jealous. I really want to DTD with my OH right now but he's more nervous about it than I am. So I guess we'll wait... I have no idea how long. :haha: I actually just noticed the graphic too and it's so cute I just have to add it. I feel like I fraud since I'm due 28th September but nobody needs to know, right?!

@Frustrated I told my mom already but may have to tell my MIL next week as we're due to go to her boyfriend's birthday party and I'd rather not go. We plan to tell everyone else at 13 weeks and 6 days - my birthday! :haha:

@BrunetteBimbo I lost all my symptoms but tonight I have slightly sore boobs.. I'm sure they'll go again soon though. Hopefully we're just lucky! (so far)

I'm staying at mom's for the week now - needed a little break and to take my mind off things. I'll still be working since I work from my computer, but I feel so bad for leaving OH home. But we both agree it's better I see out the 5th week with extra distractions to keep me occupied. :haha:

But.. I think I'm starting a cold too! :nope:

I'm gonna go by LMP as not 100% of O date plus my Doctor will use my LMP until scan day. Please can you change me to the 5th? :)

Sure, Brunette!

Whigfield, You're closer to one of us than you are to a lot of Septembers, so you're no fraud! :haha:

Haha! I definitely feel more at home here, since we're all (so far) closer in dates. :happydance: As this is our first baby I will probably go over too, so will likely have an October baby anyway!

See! You're about as legit as any of us are. We could have September babies for all we know! :haha:

Especially if I'm having twins, I'll probably go early.

ugh so true, I am always early by at least 6 weeks or more and unfortunately I hate September and I am sure that's when this one will decide to come, as long as he or she decides to stick around. I keep having off and on BAD cramps and when I say they are bad, they are pretty bad cause I don't get af cramps or anything. I have a very high pain tolerance, with my youngest I didn't go to the doctor til I was already 8-9cm and with my oldest I did soo much when I wasn't suppose to cause my water broke at 27weeks , I didn't have any pain though for 2 days!! i have also had a little back pain, i just hope it's were its time for the placenta to start attaching..:shrug:

This mornings test is barely visible. Looks like I'm losing this one too :cry:

https://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh70/kjordanj/Snapbucket/37644684-A874-4EA0-94B2-DDF4B81AC552_zpsequ1syb7.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"