2014 October Rainbows (late Septembers welcome!) (13 babies born!)

We will be telling everyone even parents at 18 weeks 1 day on Mother's Day. I cautiously booked a gender scan for the Saturday before so it'll be a surprise for us and them

My lovely husband, seeing how worried the cheap Morrisons tests had made me came in from work with a digital test with conception indicator :) and only a pack of one so I couldn't take another next week and worry myself more lol well I took it and it says 3+! So I'm feeling much much better and going to leave it at that now. Scan on 12th and midwife appointment on the 18th so going to stay positive :)

Thanks for all your help ladies, you're such a reassuring bunch! X

That's really sweet of him, glad your feeling better leave the tests alone now. Saying that I just about swerved out if the tescos lane as I wanted to buy a clearblue as I was annoyed I was still getting 2-3. But I'm too worried to test incase I still haven't got 3+ still. Roll in Friday for scan.

Ahh Allstar, your husband sounds so sweet! :cloud9: Glad you got a 3+ - that's an awesome result!

My lovely husband, seeing how worried the cheap Morrisons tests had made me came in from work with a digital test with conception indicator :) and only a pack of one so I couldn't take another next week and worry myself more lol well I took it and it says 3+! So I'm feeling much much better and going to leave it at that now. Scan on 12th and midwife appointment on the 18th so going to stay positive :)

Thanks for all your help ladies, you're such a reassuring bunch! X

That's really sweet of him, glad your feeling better leave the tests alone now. Saying that I just about swerved out if the tescos lane as I wanted to buy a clearblue as I was annoyed I was still getting 2-3. But I'm too worried to test incase I still haven't got 3+ still. Roll in Friday for scan.

Definitely not taking any more tests now! I don't even want to think about the amount I've spent on them the passed few months. Good luck for your scan Friday :) x

castaway - hoping for a heartbeat at your next scan!!

Jallia - Welcome :flower:. Your feelings are completely normal, and I can completely relate! I will probably be nervous my entire pregnancy unfotunately. It's just hard to let your guard down once you've suffered a loss.

Mrs. Smith - Welcome :flower:

Radiance - we've shared with our very immediate family, and I've told a handful of close friends. We've told those folks who we would let know if something went wrong anyway. For me it's best to have some support should the unthinkable happen, don't want to carry that alone. Hoping you can deal with your crazy landlord without stressing yourself out physically and emotionally. He sounds like a real jerk!

allstar - that was so sweet of him....and very exciting you got your 3+!!

ourturnnext and whigfield - good luck with your appts tomorrow!!

essie - that story was so sweet :flower:.

You ladies have been busy lol! Phew that was alot to cacth up on for a day lol! Nothing overly exciting happening here. Some moments of nausea here and there, but nothing too crazy. Forgot my bella band today and my pants feel like they are going to cut me in half :wacko:.

I am dying to share!! I was originally was going to wait until Mother's day too! I'll be in my 17th week :)

Oh must add, this pregnancy is going slower than any of my others before!!

Oh gosh ladies I must share this, my 16-month-old just did the cutest thing. I told her there's a baby in mum's tummy, so she kissed my tummy three times then put her arms round me and lay on my tummy. I could cry! Please hold on little bean, there's a little person desperate to meet you! X

So cute, ourturnext!! <3 My daughter told me I was having a baby before I tested positive! When I get a chance I'll need to share the story!

So I've gained 4 pounds in a week!!! :thumbup: Wow! I'm not eating that bad. I've been have 3 meals and snacks, snacks are normally fresh fruit or veggies. I am also drinking 64+ ounces of water a day. Somewhat exciting since I only lost with my angels!

Guilty but in January I wasn't eating (literally) and only had at most a cup of fluid.

ournext - bless her i really hope you this will be her little bro or sis, bet she'll be a fab sister.

im such a idiot and made dh run out an get a clearblue (after i said i wouldnt) and lo and behold im still 2-3 - even my mc i got a 3+ by now. I knew this would happen and now id worry until friday. If this was someone else id tell them to put down the tests and ignore :blush:

ournext - bless her i really hope you this will be her little bro or sis, bet she'll be a fab sister.

im such a idiot and made dh run out an get a clearblue (after i said i wouldnt) and lo and behold im still 2-3 - even my mc i got a 3+ by now. I knew this would happen and now id worry until friday. If this was someone else id tell them to put down the tests and ignore :blush:

:hugs: Hate those test but I too have been tempted!! I had a scare with them with one of my pregnancies, never again! Or I limit myself to one! :haha:

i told my mum on friday, who then shared it with my dad. mum is super excited but dad is cautious. He was last time too, and i was kind of grateful for it as i felt he understood well when i miscarried. strange as he's a man! but what he said at the time made so much sence to me.
Mum is burstng to tell relatives but i have stictly told her not to yet. my familly are terrible for gossip. also not told my brother as not sure how he'll take it... he recently lost a battle for custody of his little girl after doing nothing wrong :(
so now just waiting for my OH to get back (will be away till thurs} so that we can tell his mum!

Worried again! Is this normal discharge or concerning???

Attachments

• 1932327_10202606689155832_801876501_n.jpg
    1932327_10202606689155832_801876501_n.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 5
Did any of you ladies ever wake up and have no symptoms at all? It is frightening me.

I had that discharge that looked like that with DD except it was green so I panicked and went to the hosp, to be told it was totally normal and tests showed nothing was wrong x

Thank you! I don't remember having any discharge with any of my other pregnancies this early.

I've been having discharge like that on and off too, but with more of a green tinge. :blush:

It's hard for me to know what my normal discharge is because of these darn progesterone suppositories. But from what I seem to "hear" it's perfectly normal.

Toughgal - I seem to have days where I'm like "am I really pregnant?" and then others where I feel blech. The only thing that's been fairly consistent for me is sore BB's. You're probably one of those lucky few that don't have any. But I realize for us sometimes we'd rather be hung over the toilet and feeling like we've been hit by a train because it makes us feel better :haha:.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->