2014 October Rainbows (late Septembers welcome!) (13 babies born!)

GL today Whig!

Radiance, you had me laughing. I have SO been there. I *may* have thought I had appendicitis.... Drink more apple juice, lol.

ttclou - congrats on the 3+, hopefully this helps your relax a bit :thumbup:!

3minions - Congrats on the scan :happydance:!!

Radiance - your gas pains post made me chuckle. As far as telling, you sound alot like me. I know there was a group of folks I was going to tell as soon as i found out because I know I would lean on them should something happen. So if they are going to help me deal with the sorrow, then they should be privy to the joy as well :flower:. As far as grand announcements to everyone else, I'll wait until I feel comfortable...which could be after the scan on Thursday or could be at 12 weeks...but I'll trust I'll know I'm ready when the time comes. Sounds like you have a similar trust in your instincts...I say go for it :thumbup:.

whigfield - good luck with your scan today!!

ourturnnext - you poor thing lol. Your comment about her sweeping you with those rough hands made me laugh!

Laelani - congrats on your prenatal appt. Sounds like you are progressing nicely with those beta numbers :happydance:.

I shared on my facebook last night! Now I'm scared I jinxed myself :wacko: My pregnancy emotions are flying all over the place :haha:

Everyone on my friends list are close friends and family. There's about 2 handfuls of people from this site or my pail parents :thumbup:

Glad everything's going well Laelani!

I have no symptoms whatsoever today and it's terrifying me! I felt so unbelievably sick the past few days and today nothing. Trying my best to stay positive but this happened last time :-(

Glad everything's going well Laelani!

I have no symptoms whatsoever today and it's terrifying me! I felt so unbelievably sick the past few days and today nothing. Trying my best to stay positive but this happened last time :-(

I also have had no symptoms, however let's try to remain positive as possible. :hugs:

GL today Whig!

Radiance, you had me laughing. I have SO been there. I *may* have thought I had appendicitis.... Drink more apple juice, lol.

Fruit juice gives me that really painful gas! I limit myself to 1 a day it can be brutal!!

Midwife appointment went good! I'm tired of fighting with all NHS staff on my due date, though.. :haha: Can't wait til my "12 week" (13 week by my dates!) scan to prove them all wrong!

Midwife was very nice though, a huge improvement on the one that we had last time. She was so gentle and nice about taking my bloods too, and tried to be reassuring about miscarriage. :happydance:

Whig glad you like midwife and maybe at your 12 week scan you'll get put in 2nd tri that's a nice little push
Lapland your numbers are awesome good luck with scan
Toughgal and allstar I thought last time I mc when symptoms would disappear and then is get a scan and lo would be there. But I have had it happen where it led to mc so I understand the nerves. Maybe try to think of it as lo giving you a day off

Thanks toughgal and Florida. It's not even half 7 at night here yet and I'm soooo ready for bed so I'm hoping this tiredness is a symptom?

Glad your midwife is nice Whigfield, it's so much nicer/easier when you get along well with them :) x

I'm going to the ER tonight when OH gets home. From my previous times I know they will do blood (including hCG) and ultrasound, I won't allow a vaginal exam and I am going to ask for the to check for uti. <--- They're suppose to but don't!!

My cramps are worse today and constant. They recently started going away for a few minutes and then back :( Not sure how I am feeling about this.

Yes, I drink at least 64 ounces a day.

Another TMI :haha:
After I had 3 BMs the cramps went completely away! I have no pain now.. still don't know if I should just go anyways or wait it out?

Wow, 3! :haha: I can only dream of pooping that much! :haha:

If you're still worried, could you book an appointment to see your doc?

I feel fine (emotionally and all) however I know if I get any pain/cramp tonight I'm going to be a worried mess! I have 9 days still so not too bad. I wish the doctors here made it that easy!!

Maybe go for peace of mind? And gas and constipation a has me doubled over and pain. Last week when it was really bad I woke up out my sleep screaming in pain. I thought I was mcing but it was so much gas and bm trapped in there. It will definitely make you feel terrible

That's what's going I think but of course in the back of my mind I will worry. I still can't believe they wouldn't let me get hCG done. I'll post an update when I go in :)

Hoping the cramping stays away Radiance! I'm all for peace of mind, I'll drive myself crazy with worry. So if you can get a scan at the ER and it will make you feel better, go for it :hugs:.

Thank you all for supporting me!! There isn't many that understand!!

Hi girls :hi:

My appointment is scheduled for Friday. Should get a dating scan and bloodwork for thyroid disease. Little worried and nervous but glad it's almost Friday. My mom will be visiting that day so I am making up a story about having errands to run and leaving DD with her. I feel like a teenager sneaking around like this but it's for her own good. :blush:

Lou and Floridagal, Friday will be a big day for us all. Hoping for the best Fx'd!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->