2014 October Rainbows (late Septembers welcome!) (13 babies born!)

Ourturnnext that's so adorable! My dd is obsessed with babies at the moment so I just know know she will be excited. We haven't told the kids yet as we told them last time and had to explain to ds that there wasn't a baby anymore so we're holding off this time. However yesterday, ds asked me what our new babys name is going to be?!

Ttclou, hoping Friday comes quickly for you and you can be reassured by your scan.

Radiance, that's exactly the kind of discharge I've been getting today and was wondering if it was normal too!

It's hard for me to know what my normal discharge is because of these darn progesterone suppositories. But from what I seem to "hear" it's perfectly normal.

Toughgal - I seem to have days where I'm like "am I really pregnant?" and then others where I feel blech. The only thing that's been fairly consistent for me is sore BB's. You're probably one of those lucky few that don't have any. But I realize for us sometimes we'd rather be hung over the toilet and feeling like we've been hit by a train because it makes us feel better :haha:.

thanks for that. the past couple days I felt so horrible even standing up for long periods of time. today, woke up with my bb's not sore and felt completely different. only kind of symptom I had was waking up feeling like I could fall back over any minute.. I have my ultrasound a whole day earlier so that's okay with me.

ournext - bless her i really hope you this will be her little bro or sis, bet she'll be a fab sister.

im such a idiot and made dh run out an get a clearblue (after i said i wouldnt) and lo and behold im still 2-3 - even my mc i got a 3+ by now. I knew this would happen and now id worry until friday. If this was someone else id tell them to put down the tests and ignore :blush:

Please don't worry those tests are crap....they said I was pregnant when I wasn't! LOL They do more harm then good....I am sure you are fine!:thumbup:

Had a dating u/s today. Baby measuring on target and h/b was 151 :) Only 33 weeks to go.... (probably plus another week, lol)

So a little worried!! May see if I can get a scan this week!
I've been having some cramps here and there, normally after a long day. I've never really had ligament/stretching pains with my others... or noticed. I assumed this was the normal aches and pains that everyone talks about.

Tonight I've had some sharp pains in my pelvic on the right side. Enough to make me jump and think of the ER. Scared it's ectopic :cry:

This is why they shouldn't make you wait 2+ weeks!!!

UPDATE: TMI warning- after some gas I felt fine :haha: I forgot I'm constipated :dohh:

Opinions, think I will share..??

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-first-trimester/2129467-opinions-please.html

Yay 3Minions! :happydance:

@Radiance Haha! I started really worrying when I read the first part of your post, then got to the update and laughed. Glad you feel better! :haha:

Personally though, I think you should share. I know people who shared as soon as they got the positive pregnancy test - when you share is completely up to you! :hugs:

AFM, midwife appointment today. Not sure I'm looking forward to it... :shrug:

ournext - bless her i really hope you this will be her little bro or sis, bet she'll be a fab sister.

im such a idiot and made dh run out an get a clearblue (after i said i wouldnt) and lo and behold im still 2-3 - even my mc i got a 3+ by now. I knew this would happen and now id worry until friday. If this was someone else id tell them to put down the tests and ignore :blush:

oh sorry hon. no more test, im sure all is well

ourturnnext I hope she'll be a big sister too
slowloris it is always nice to share the news. I almost told mil and I know after our scan its going to be even worse
radiance I have something close and the more I drink the more I get
toughgal I get up without systems sometimes ill I go almost all day without symptoms but that is normal. but then you forget about the quiet symptoms like constipation sensitive nipples faint nausea

radiance I think you should tell. in reality it will be your choice and if it will bring you peace I say go for it. having someone who can be there for you if heaven forbid anything happens. I am choosing not to tell due to the fact that no one is there for me during mc. no one says how are you gives a hug nothing. my dh family is there for him but no one really cares about how I feel. they tell me oh itll happen next time. I honestly wish I could keep it a secret until im due

Radiance - i would share it sounds like the best thing for you and that way you have your support system around you no matter what, im a weirdo and hate support so thats the only reason i leave it till late. I bet you cant wait to tell all too - go for it xx

Florida - Only 3 days till our scans!! I remember we went on the same day last time when we were May board... this time though we can both come back with good news :hugs:

Morning everyone else :hi:

Did a my last clear blue this morning with FMU and got 3+ quite quickly so that makes me feel better. But i know it means nothing i got 3+ last time but just nice to see

ttclou I know I think these will be our rainbows! I bought a 3 pk 3 weeks ago because I sometimes I think I don't feel symptoms. I took one 2 weeks ago one last Thursday and ill take one Thursday. I know it means nothing but the 3+ makes me more confident. how far will you be Friday? I hope they let me get a picture

Great news 3minions!

Radiance if you feel ready to share then go for it, I'm so pleased we told our close support network.

Well I had mw apt this morning, same one as I had with DD. I didn't like her last time but actually she's really nice and we got on so well today. Maybe its cos I'm less mental this time! (Sign of a boy I wonder??) Anyways, she butchered my arm taking bloods - ouch - took pee sample, did LOTS of paperwork, and will ring if my tests flag anything up.

So now its a waiting game til notification of 12wk scan x

That's great 3minions!

Radiance we shared with my parents because they were so amazing when we had the MC last time, we'd definitely need them again if anything should happen. I haven't told my sister yet though and can't decide wether to wait a while or not. She's such a worrier, even worse than me so thinking we should maybe wait until the scan at least?

Ourturnnext I love our midwife so much and I'm so glad we have her again but she is terrible at taking blood! Lol she always makes such a mess of my arm :)

ttclou I know I think these will be our rainbows! I bought a 3 pk 3 weeks ago because I sometimes I think I don't feel symptoms. I took one 2 weeks ago one last Thursday and ill take one Thursday. I know it means nothing but the 3+ makes me more confident. how far will you be Friday? I hope they let me get a picture

I know how you feel i was thinking of doing one thursday before to make sure im still 3+. Ill only be 6w 1d so im pushing it if i see much at all - hope so - I hope these will be our long term bfps :hugs:

Ouchie for the blood taking!! Youd think they would be good at it doing it daily

I hope she never has to give me a sweep with those rough hands :D tee hee!

I feel more relieved today. I went in for my first prenatal appointment today. My betas are over 40,000 (did not give exact amount) and that was from Friday's blood work. She is scheduling me for an ultrasound and I should find out when that will be soon. I also need to go for more blood work as she wants to keep an eye on my levels. Overall though things are great. :) Breathing better now. It's a nice feeling at 8 weeks. Only 5 more weeks until I am passed my MC milestone.

How is everyone feeling?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->