2014 October Rainbows (late Septembers welcome!) (13 babies born!)

Brunette, I'm so sorry. I hope it isn't so :(

I'm not sure of my actual due date. Some apps say 29th and others say 28th. I'd guess the 30/31st based on ovulation and I'm sure my little seed will show in October. I don't like that month but oh well, not a big chance of being September. I was born 18 days late myself, so I'm guessing I'll most certainly be late by a week or more.

Very uncomfortable gas pains today. Only gas though so not worried. I'm so very constipated already :(

Oh Brunette nooo I'm so sorry to see that. Could you go see the doctor, maybe have a blood test? I hope beyond all hope its just a dud test xxxx big hugs xxxx

They won't do anything for at least 2 weeks. No blood tests. If I haven't started bleeding by the time I'm 6 weeks I'm to go back and they will book me a scan.

So looks like I'm in Limbo Land!

Oh, Brunette! I'm staying hopeful for you! :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

wbee, Aw, I was excited to be in October! You being late doesn't necessarily mean your child will be. Although you said based on ovulation, you'd guess the 30th/31st. But there is no 31st of September, so that's the 1st of October. Do remember that it's perfectly normal for babies to come within two weeks either way of their due dates. You could still have a September baby, if that's what you want. At this point, I just want a baby. :)

Oh how silly of me! Of course there's no September 31st. I woukd love a seSeptember baby but October is just fine too. I just love summer so much and by the second week of October it's quite cold. I just want a healthy baby!

I started pregnancy yoga today and feel great! I used to run a lot but haven't in the past 5-6 months. Depression had gotten the better of me. If I want to have a healthy and natural pregnancy, I need to up my fitness. I plan to ask my midwife about starting a running program. I'd love nothing more than to run in the summer sunshine with my baby belly :)

I'm so sorry brunette. I hope you little bean sticks in there.

I told my parents yesterday. My mom freaked out and is so excited. My dad just kept saying perfect. They have been waiting for my grand kids for so long and are really excited.

wbee, your trying to have yours in September and im wanting to skip it lol!! i know in the end all that matters is the healthy and happy baby, but with my bad experiences and so many losses in September i'd like to skip it all together, but with my premie history i am sure ill hit it right on the head.. if i go by my lmp my due date is September 23rd, which is the day both my grandparents got killed in a crash by a 18 wheeler..my dad also died that same month less than a year later, plus multiple other reasons i hate that month, it seems like everything bad happens in it!! i know my lmp isn't right because i know when i ovulated, but i do find it rather odd... i sometimes wish we had midwives around here..

afm- nothing new dreamt i was having twins(thanks ginger!! :) ) off and on cramping at times and slight headaches, heartburn, the usual!! hope everyone is doing okay!!

brunette, i am so sorry you are having to go through this, i know how devastating it can be, but hopefully you just bought a box of duds!! i can't believe your dr won't take blood, mine does walk in's for that every day but the weekend, maybe you can go to the er and get some answers? i know they can't prevent it, but knowing something either way would help you greatly.. are you cramping or anything? again im so sorry sweetie:hugs:

@GingerPanda Can't wait to find out! :happydance:

@Brunette I'm so sorry. Hopefully the test was a crap one. :hugs:

I dreamt I had twins the other day too - a boy and a girl. It's better than the first dream I had though, where it was quadruplets. :dohh: :haha:

Feeling so ill. I have a terrible cold and it's one of the worst ones I've had in years! Paracetamol is safe to take, right?!

Yes, you can take that in pregnancy. I needed it last week for a bad low backache while working.

tara, I'm sorry to hear of all your September hardships. Maybe it's the universe's way of turning it into a good month? Are you sure you don't have any midwives? Pretty much every area of the us has that option. Have you looked to see if there are any birth centers near you?

Dunno about paracemetol... I had a dream last night that I had a girl.

I agree, it might be nice to have something good happen in September.

yea i have checked into it wbee, it's smaller here so we don't have many options, there's only two obgyn buildings here as well, not many choices here lol!!

ill take September if i have to, but honestly i would rather leave it alone lol!!

I have to travel to see my obgyn. In my community there are only GP's and none will deliver babies. Therefore I have to travel 2.5 hours to the doctor. I called my doctor today just waiting for her to call me back this afternoon. If she doesn't call me back I may go to the walk in clinic just to have it confirmed by a doctor.

I'm so sorry, Brunette! :hugs: :cry: I hope you get your rainbow ASAP!

So sorry its happened again Brunette, life's cruel sometimes. I'm sure your little boy will help you through the sad times. I pray your next one is the sticky one xxxxx

Brunette I'm so sorry. If you need anything at all, don't hesitate to ask. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your little angel.

Florida, I'm SO BEYOND excited for you! I really just knew this was your month. I felt it and now that you got your bfp I just have chills. OMG I'm so happy!

Hi, Floridamomma! I'll add you in! :wave:

Tara, I think I forgot to tell you that I was born and raised in TN, just outside of Nashville! Spent a semester at ETSU in Johnson City. I think that's closer to Greenville.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->