2014 October Rainbows (late Septembers welcome!) (13 babies born!)

Florida, I'm SO BEYOND excited for you! I really just knew this was your month. I felt it and now that you got your bfp I just have chills. OMG I'm so happy!

Thank you so much I really am still in shock but I just know that this one for me and you are going to be a rainbow babies

@BrunetteBimbo I'm so very sorry for your loss. :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

@Floridamomma Welcome!

Hi Florida, congrats on your BFP. My daughter's also an October baby and I married my husband in October so we're hoping its our lucky month :)

My wedding anniversary is also in October. Love that month!

Hubs is making fun of me for wanting to put bub in a Halloween costume! What's the point of having an October baby if not the adorable infant outfits?! :haha:

Welcome! I'll add you in!

How is everyone doing today? Symptom updates? Fun plans for the weekend?

Good, mainly fatigued my boobs aren't as sore thank god. Sadly I have to work ten hours each for the next seven days, but it will be worth it :)

Yowch, but that paycheck will be nice!

My boobs seem to kill me at night when I'm trying to sleep, but they don't throb during the day. Still no real nausea or anything. I know I'll regret wishing for morning sickness if I get it, but I never got it with my 8w-MMC, so I'm just desperate for this time to be different.

I did kind of notice some stomach turning yesterday. I have been bingeing a show called Oddities on Netflix where these people sell pickled mutated animals and human bones and all kinds of stuff. I thought it was really cool for like a week, but yesterday I was watching it while having a yogurt and my stomach started to turn. :haha:

This weekend is the pre-release for a new Magic: The Gathering set, so hubs and I are probably gonna go to our local comic book store and compete in the pre-release competition. I made Top-8 out of 50+ at our last event back in September. It was tons of fun, and I won free booster packs.

I'm trying to work out how to get out of what will be an extremely messy girls night out on Sat, its been planned for months! Think I'm gonna confide in my two closest friends and get them to help me hatch a plan. Maybe play the poorly toddler card???

Symptoms wise, I've got slight pulling and twinging in my lower tummy today, I remember having that with my first pregnancy too so not worried. Other than that, feeling ok and enjoying reading everyone's updates :)

Welcome, ali!

Good morning ladies! Last night I was woken abruptly at 315 am with a full bladder. Once I relieved myself and cozied back up in bed my body was like "Oh good, you're awake! I want to eat! Now!" I tried to fight it off for a half hour and gave in and got myself a snack. I was not too happy, though, lol.

This morning was the second day of first trimester pregnancy yoga (I just search and follow youtube videos) and I feel AMAZING! Finished it off with a cup of chai and half an avocado. I'm determined to do everything I can to have a healthy and happy pregnancy. Yoga just gives me this wonderful feeling and so much energy for the day. I really recommend it! Even if you can only do 5-10 minutes to start with. I did 15 yesterday and 20 today and just feel so wonderful.

I'm really feeling like I want to run some races this summer, though I won't be signing up for anything more than a 5K because I have been off running for the past 5-6 months and I'm sure I can't run more than that (I used to run 5-10 miles, so nothing extreme).

I just feel so good today (except the sharp pains I'm getting due to gas and constipation, yuck!). I am glowing from the inside. My little beebs is not going anywhere, I just know it :happydance:.

Ourturn I hope you are able to get out without much trouble!

Ginger How are you today?

Can I jump in here too :)

Edd 28th but first baba so will probably go over.
From Ireland xx

Skinnysmrs, Fáilte! I'll get you added in!

Wbee, we must have posted about the same time! I'm good! Boobs killing me! And I ended up waking up early today too. TOTALLY unlike me! I'm glad you're feeling confident! I'm feeling pretty confident Im not gonna have another loss either! :)

Thanks Ginger. I love yer positivity x
Sore boobies on this side aswell as waves of yocky nausea. Don't mind at all though. I've an early scan tmw (some bleeding n cramps last week) will be 5+3 so will probably have to go back again. X

We've gotta be positive when we're trying for rainbows! I hope your scan goes great!

Welcome, skinnysmrs! I'm jealous you are having an early scan! Your due date is the same as mine (though, I expect mine to change after my scan next thursday due to ovulation date vs lmp).

Ginger, I did not appreciate being woken up but on the other hand, I love all these "miseries" because I feel like everything is going in the right direction.

Currently fighting off nausea. I think the dha supplements I take make me nauseated. My sister had horrible morning sickness and vomiting her whole pregnancy and I really hope I don't have it. She also had gestational diabetes, which makes it worse.. and apparently that means my risk is elevated as well (but my diet is much better than her overly process heavy carb diet, so here's to hoping that helps).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->