2014 October Rainbows (late Septembers welcome!) (13 babies born!)

Radiance they put so much emphasis on doubling when safe is really just 60% rise

Will be thinking of you pennymarie :hugs:

I don't know what's worse, throwing up all day or having no symptoms at all! At least when I'm sick I worry less. I'd take the sickness for the whole 9 months if it meant baby was ok. My scan cannot come quick enough. Hope Thursday comes quickly for you radiance x

Scan time for me today! I listened to baby's heartbeat last night - was 168, and I have the sneaking suspicion baby was sleeping (mostly because it didn't try to wriggle away like usual!). :cloud9: Hoping everything will be okay.

I had a phonecall from the doctor, they want to see me today at 4.30pm to discuss my urine sample results. I'm really worried about it. Isn't it normally bad when they call you in to discuss this rather than just tell you over the phone??

I so wanted symptoms last week, now i just want the nausea to go away :dohh:

Hope everyone else is well x

Scan time for me today! I listened to baby's heartbeat last night - was 168, and I have the sneaking suspicion baby was sleeping (mostly because it didn't try to wriggle away like usual!). :cloud9: Hoping everything will be okay.

I had a phonecall from the doctor, they want to see me today at 4.30pm to discuss my urine sample results. I'm really worried about it. Isn't it normally bad when they call you in to discuss this rather than just tell you over the phone??

Lots of luck with your scan - great that you can now hear Lo when you want i look forward to using doppler and doing that x

Good luck with scan Whig. I wouldn't worry too much as it's probably about a uti or something easy to treat.

Whig, I'll bet you have a uti too. They'll give you some antibiotics and you'll be good to go!

I definitely still have a UTI. :nope: I've been on antibiotics for just under a week and nothing has changed so far.. I'm hoping they'll just put me on a different course of antibiotics? :shrug:

Anyway! Had the scan. :cloud9: To begin with, baby was in an awkward position and only measured 9+4.. I knew that was impossible and my heart sank. Then we tapped on my belly a bit and baby wriggled into a better position, and measured 10+1, which is much better, just a day out. Baby was kicking like crazy after that, really throwing those legs about! He also said it was sucking its thumb in the pic. :cloud9:

https://vpx.pl/i/2014/03/04/1920574_10153972829540122_1380426291_n.jpg

I definitely still have a UTI. :nope: I've been on antibiotics for just under a week and nothing has changed so far.. I'm hoping they'll just put me on a different course of antibiotics? :shrug:

Anyway! Had the scan. :cloud9: To begin with, baby was in an awkward position and only measured 9+4.. I knew that was impossible and my heart sank. Then we tapped on my belly a bit and baby wriggled into a better position, and measured 10+1, which is much better, just a day out. Baby was kicking like crazy after that, really throwing those legs about! He also said it was sucking its thumb in the pic. :cloud9:

https://vpx.pl/i/2014/03/04/1920574_10153972829540122_1380426291_n.jpg

I am really jealous that you are past 10 weeks already!! I'm only 7+4(?) today. Glad all is well with baby!! Our baby hid and was in a very awkward position too, the lady couldn't take accurate measurements!

Thank you both! :cloud9:

Just had my doctor's appointment - urine sample seems clear, but it was clear last time with just the dip stick test, so it's being sent to the hospital for analysis. Last result showed a definite UTI. Apparently stress can make it worse and he noted that my blood pressure was high - I've had flushed cheeks, a pounding headache and feeling faint/woozy, so I'm worried. :nope: But he basically prescribes me to finish my antibiotics, rest a lot, de-stress as much as possible and drink lots of water. I should have a telephone appointment on Friday to discuss the lab results.

Hi everyone. I had my 8w 3 day ultrasound today. Baby measured at 8 weeks 4 days and had a strong heartbeat (176). The tech also said that we were lucky because the baby was moving a little bit throughout the ultrasound (which doesn't always happen this early).

My DH called the baby "Bob" because of it's big head, lol.

Feel better whigfield and penny:)

Congrats on the great scan Whig! I will be getting some blood work done next week to see if my UTI has finally gone. I really hope it has. The doctor wanted me to go the natural route and drink lots of fluids, especially water and cranberry juice (yuck!). It seems like it is gone but it's hard to tell with all the other symptoms and things going on.

Congrats Elsa! :happydance: How lovely that you saw movement! :cloud9:

Thanks Laelani. :happydance: Really hope your UTI is gone or going. I hate UTIs!!

Radiance they put so much emphasis on doubling when safe is really just 60% rise

That makes me feel better! The doctor literally gave me a lecture about if it didn't at least double then I would lose the baby at some time because "it's not healthy"

Hi everyone. I had my 8w 3 day ultrasound today. Baby measured at 8 weeks 4 days and had a strong heartbeat (176). The tech also said that we were lucky because the baby was moving a little bit throughout the ultrasound (which doesn't always happen this early).

YAY! :happydance:

Anyone else feeling dizzy a lot? I constantly feel like I'm going to pass out! I'm getting all my water in and feel like I'm eating enough!!

Yay!!! Glad the scan went well

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"