2014 October Rainbows (late Septembers welcome!) (13 babies born!)

Hello ladies, congratulations with your bfp's. I've been stalking, I'm due Oct 28. Can I join

Congrats on the great scans ladies!! Lovely to have such nice news :)

Congrats and welcome mapha :)

I get dizzy sometimes too, like as if I've stood up too quickly.

Congrats on the great scan Whig! I will be getting some blood work done next week to see if my UTI has finally gone. I really hope it has. The doctor wanted me to go the natural route and drink lots of fluids, especially water and cranberry juice (yuck!). It seems like it is gone but it's hard to tell with all the other symptoms and things going on.

Hope uti clears up soon

I had a great scan today too! Measuring exact for dates and the little heart was beating away! <3
Congrats to the new BFPs and the great scan news! So fabulous!

Wow ladies! So many great scans and updates today. :happydance: Oct 2014 is going to be full of rainbows!
Welcome mapha. I hope you enjoy this forum as much as I do.

AFM I also had my scan today. Measuring 1 day ahead at 8 weeks 3 days. Yeah! She did say that do to my "mature age" (I am 34), there is a more accurate chromosomal blood test to check for downs and other serious conditions. She said they draw like 5 vials of blood and send to California. This would replace the 12 week scan to measure neck space to see if downs. She said this is very accurate, I have never heard of this though. Anyone know anything about? Thinking we will do it bc insurance will pay, we get a 10 week scan and is more accurate.....wonder if they can also tell the sex of the baby?

Congrats Elsa! :happydance: How lovely that you saw movement! :cloud9:

Thanks Laelani. :happydance: Really hope your UTI is gone or going. I hate UTIs!!

Thanks me too. I seem to get them every time AF is late or I am pregnant. I was worried they would put me on antibiotics this time around. When I had my MC last year I was on antibiotics for almost a week at the time of it all happening. I was worried that maybe it was the meds they had me on so I got really nervous about it this time around. In any case they didn't and I am hoping I did get rid of it naturally.

Congrats krippy!!! Glad bubs is right on schedule!
Ashaz your either referring to harmony or maternity21. It is covered if you will be 35 before birth of the little one. It also can tell the sex

Yay Krippy & ashaz! Congrats! :happydance: Wow we had a lot of scans yesterday. :haha:

I think ashaz it might be something like the harmony test? I believe they can tell gender from that!

Wow so many scans and happy news, lost track of who's had one, but congrats to all who've had good news in the last few days!

Only 13 more days for me, eeeeeeeeekkkkkkkkk

P.s. Remember my post about my rough blood test?? Had to be redone as they spelt my surname wrong on the label!! Gentler midwife this time but bruised terribly again

Wow ladies! So many great scans and updates today. :happydance: Oct 2014 is going to be full of rainbows!
Welcome mapha. I hope you enjoy this forum as much as I do.

AFM I also had my scan today. Measuring 1 day ahead at 8 weeks 3 days. Yeah! She did say that do to my "mature age" (I am 34), there is a more accurate chromosomal blood test to check for downs and other serious conditions. She said they draw like 5 vials of blood and send to California. This would replace the 12 week scan to measure neck space to see if downs. She said this is very accurate, I have never heard of this though. Anyone know anything about? Thinking we will do it bc insurance will pay, we get a 10 week scan and is more accurate.....wonder if they can also tell the sex of the baby?

Ashaz I had that testing but still did the neck measuring at the mature "old" age of 31! I think it is a bit of we can make money off of this why not but I went with it as it was more scans and hey, it gave me an idea of what to be prepared for. You need to ask if you want the gender testing but yes, they can tell the gender of the baby. It was not that many vials, it was like 3 for me! BUT I just had a bunch of prenatal screening yesterday like cystic fibrous and other that maybe they hold off and do at the same time you get that testing? I just did 7 vials yesterday :thumb up:

My insurance covered everything in full, last time we declined the gender as we wanted something to look forward to at the 20 week scan but this time around we will be requesting the gender :thumbup:

We have our scan tomorrow morning :D

Burning up!! Major hot flashes last night and this morning!! Feel a little off, nausea!!! Tired, sore(?) :) I woke up in the middle of the night because it felt like my milk was coming in, like a "let down" feeling!

Hey ladies I need help :( at this point I don't have an official due date and it's looking like twins. My emotions are all over the place my HCG level is at 32650 which is really high for this early on I had my first scan last week alL that was seen was a sack and some blood not related to the sack this week I had my second scan my doctor found the first scan that had grown a centimeter and a second smaller sack which he says is looking like twins but he says it's still too early and that the other baby may catch up because clearly it is growing because it wasn't there last week and it's not that much smaller. The blood was absorbed "what a relief" The biggest issue is that we can't track when my pregnancy actually happen. He doesn't want me to freak but I can't help it there was nothing in either one and I've read that you should be able to see something when your levels are so high he says that my levels are duplicating the way that they should and since we don't know when I got pregnant it could be normal. I have another scan after tomorrow which was actually supposed to be next week and I don't know what to think I've been racking my head and I can't figure it out

Hello ladies, I need help. I'm only 7 weeks along and have recently started to experience pain under my breasts around my rib cage. Plus the pain goes to my back as well around the same spot that the pain is at on the front side. Any ideas as to what this could be or any relief for it? Thanx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->