2014 October Rainbows (late Septembers welcome!) (13 babies born!)

Hey ladies I need help :( at this point I don't have an official due date and it's looking like twins. My emotions are all over the place my HCG level is at 32650 which is really high for this early on I had my first scan last week alL that was seen was a sack and some blood not related to the sack this week I had my second scan my doctor found the first scan that had grown a centimeter and a second smaller sack which he says is looking like twins but he says it's still too early and that the other baby may catch up because clearly it is growing because it wasn't there last week and it's not that much smaller. The blood was absorbed "what a relief" The biggest issue is that we can't track when my pregnancy actually happen. He doesn't want me to freak but I can't help it there was nothing in either one and I've read that you should be able to see something when your levels are so high he says that my levels are duplicating the way that they should and since we don't know when I got pregnant it could be normal. I have another scan after tomorrow which was actually supposed to be next week and I don't know what to think I've been racking my head and I can't figure it out

Congratulations WOW twins thats fantastic, like you said you bloods are doing well and thats what count and there wasnt even a sac the week before so hopefully your little beans will show on the next scan. :flower:

I've been hesitant to Be added to A Bump List but I had my scan Tue and Dr says everything looks good!!

I was measuring 6wks exactly 5 days behind my O date but Dr says it just a Wee One!!
HB 102 BPM!! :)

EDD 10/23!!

I'm Prob the oldest one in the group and have been trying for over 2yrs so it's been a LONG Bumpy Road!!

Congrats to everyone!!

Just got my call. I go for my first ultrasound on Monday morning!!! :happydance:

Hey ladies I need help :( at this point I don't have an official due date and it's looking like twins. My emotions are all over the place my HCG level is at 32650 which is really high for this early on I had my first scan last week alL that was seen was a sack and some blood not related to the sack this week I had my second scan my doctor found the first scan that had grown a centimeter and a second smaller sack which he says is looking like twins but he says it's still too early and that the other baby may catch up because clearly it is growing because it wasn't there last week and it's not that much smaller. The blood was absorbed "what a relief" The biggest issue is that we can't track when my pregnancy actually happen. He doesn't want me to freak but I can't help it there was nothing in either one and I've read that you should be able to see something when your levels are so high he says that my levels are duplicating the way that they should and since we don't know when I got pregnant it could be normal. I have another scan after tomorrow which was actually supposed to be next week and I don't know what to think I've been racking my head and I can't figure it out
That's actually pretty normal after only a week in between. Most doctors space it a little more for that reason. Try to relax and know that increasing numbers are a good sign. And it's ok not to know your exact date you'll figure it out soon. I hope everything goes well for you and your 2 lo.

Hello ladies, I need help. I'm only 7 weeks along and have recently started to experience pain under my breasts around my rib cage. Plus the pain goes to my back as well around the same spot that the pain is at on the front side. Any ideas as to what this could be or any relief for it? Thanx

I would call your ob of go to the we if your expire cling chest pain

Yay laelani and welcome sis!
Btw laelani we want to name our daughter laelani jailene if it's a girl lol

I've been hesitant to Be added to A Bump List but I had my scan Tue and Dr says everything looks good!!

I was measuring 6wks exactly 5 days behind my O date but Dr says it just a Wee One!!
HB 102 BPM!! :)

EDD 10/23!!

I'm Prob the oldest one in the group and have been trying for over 2yrs so it's been a LONG Bumpy Road!!

Congrats to everyone!!

Congrats!! 33 here and hubs is 34!

Welcome Sis4Us and congratulations!!! Elijah was our long try <3

I hope everyone is doing well! I had my scan today!! :thumbup: Baby measured a few days behind, which is fine because I knew I could have been 2/3 days off of LMP. Interesting part is going by the baby's measurement today, baby is due on the day we miscarried Hope.

My midwife is going by LMP so keeping October 17th but I thought it was interesting. I've thought of the possibility of delivering on Hope's heavenly birthday since they are so close.

All is well and baby's heart is nice and strong! :happydance: I go back in two weeks, at 9+6 :) and then I have a scan at 12-13 weeks. We are getting close!!! :hugs:

Attachments

• 1911842_10202669299961063_519708831_n.jpg
    1911842_10202669299961063_519708831_n.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 7
Yay Radiance great News!!!

I too will be close to my Rainbow Babies heavenly date!!! :)

Congrats on the scan radiance:happydance: Beautiful pic

Our first baby (mc at 16w) was due on Halloween 2010. I feel a little like history may repeat itself or something. That date seems jinxed to me and now this little bean is due soo close to then. :nope: Makes me anxious.

Dh and I are going to try to stay team yellow this go round. Oi! This will be a challenge! Nausea is kicking my but and it's getting hard to keep up with my toddler. :wacko: Wishing for 2nd trimester to get here in a hurry.

Mrssmith, good luck on your repeat scan hun. Twins can implant at different times so you still may have ahealthy twin pregnancy after all. Especially if the eggs came from different ovaries, the lil guy may have been in the fallopian tube a little longer. ;)

Welcome Sis4Us and congratulations!!! Elijah was our long try <3

I hope everyone is doing well! I had my scan today!! :thumbup: Baby measured a few days behind, which is fine because I knew I could have been 2/3 days off of LMP. Interesting part is going by the baby's measurement today, baby is due on the day we miscarried Hope.

My midwife is going by LMP so keeping October 17th but I thought it was interesting. I've thought of the possibility of delivering on Hope's heavenly birthday since they are so close.

All is well and baby's heart is nice and strong! :happydance: I go back in two weeks, at 9+6 :) and then I have a scan at 12-13 weeks. We are getting close!!! :hugs:

Beautiful radiance!!! So glad your sac went well

I know that's right I have Evening sickness and have to go to bed by 7-8 to keep myself from getting sick!!

Luckily my Boys are Big !!! :)

I'm older to, will be 32 before this lo is due. Dh will just be turning 30.

Congrats on the scan radiance:happydance: Beautiful pic

Our first baby (mc at 16w) was due on Halloween 2010. I feel a little like history may repeat itself or something. That date seems jinxed to me and now this little bean is due soo close to then. :nope: Makes me anxious.

Dh and I are going to try to stay team yellow this go round. Oi! This will be a challenge! Nausea is kicking my but and it's getting hard to keep up with my toddler. :wacko: Wishing for 2nd trimester to get here in a hurry.

Mrssmith, good luck on your repeat scan hun. Twins can implant at different times so you still may have ahealthy twin pregnancy after all. Especially if the eggs came from different ovaries, the lil guy may have been in the fallopian tube a little longer. ;)

Thank you!! <3 I actually feel the opposite. I feel since they are so close and there is a chance baby could be born on her heavenly birthday, it will be a good outcome. I don't know how you can be team yellow!! I want to know as soon as possible! My midwife even talked to me about a 3d/4d scan around 14-16 weeks!!

Congrats Sis4us!! :flower:

Fantastic scan radiance thats great news!!:thumbup:

Booked a scan for tomorrow having a panic, ive been feeling so sick and now its gone so want to check on things again, I had 14 scans with my son, i get a bit obsessed with checking in to make sure things are going well as it doesnt sink in :blush:

Wow, welcome MrsSmith! Twins - how exciting! I wouldn't expect to see much if you were only around 5 weeks - hoping your next scans come back great!

Not sure on the pain mapha. :nope: Could you see your doctor about it?

Welcome Sis4Us! :happydance: Do you know your due date? I can add you up on the board!

Yay for your ultrasound Laelani! Hope the weekend goes fast for you!

What a great ultrasound Radiance! :cloud9: I think baby being due close to your LO's heavenly birthday is a beautiful thing.

Essie, hopefully the dates don't mean anything. :hugs:

Wow lou, 14 scans! :haha: It must have been lovely to see him so often though! Good luck for your scan tomorrow. :flower:

AFM, I'm doing okay, just keep seeming to have lots of dreams, always about OH. In some of them I wake up hating him, and in others I love him more. It almost seems to go back and forth each night. :haha: Poor OH has to either deal with me clinging to him in the night or getting as far away from him to the other side of the bed as possible! :haha:

Congrats on the twins MrsSmith and on the great scan Radiance :)

Hope Monday comes quickly Laelani, Wednesday still feels so far away for me!

AFM, still feeling nauseas but not actually being sick which I suppose is good but it worries me too. Also, before my MC I had been to the docs a couple of times and was waiting on a scan due to a niggly, twingey pain low on the left. It turned out it wasn't ectopic obviously but I still had it even a few weeks after MC. It went away before I got bfp but the past couple of days it's been back which is terrifying me! It's not super painful, I'm just aware of it. I'm thinking it's not ectopic as it's the same as last time but could it be cysts or something? I never had anything like it with my first two pregnancies? Is there any point talking to someone about it or do I just wait it out til Wednesday and ask the sonographer about it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->