2014 October Rainbows (late Septembers welcome!) (13 babies born!)

GL with your scans everyone!

Castaway, throw on some running shorts and a tank top for your flights. DH does Ironman and a bunch of the athletes wear compression socks all the time :) No granny for you. Just a serious competitor, lol.

GL with your scans everyone!

Castaway, throw on some running shorts and a tank top for your flights. DH does Ironman and a bunch of the athletes wear compression socks all the time :) No granny for you. Just a serious competitor, lol.

Ha ha ha ha....too funny! Yeah I will be dressing super comfy for the flight, it is only like 2 hours so here is to hoping it is a smooth flight :thumbup:

I might be being really dumb here Castaway, but what's RLP? :blush:

Eee and good luck for your scan too Castaway! Looks like we have a lot of scans this week. Super exciting! :happydance:

Good luck AllStar. :hugs:

Wow ourturnnext! I would be lying if I said I wasn't at least a little jealous. :haha: When are you due? My NT scan isn't until 13+2. :nope:

Hopefully your symptoms will come back again soon Sis, if only just to reassure you!

Aww that's really late, sorry to hear you've had to wait so long. I'm not entirely sure of due date as this is an unplanned pregnancy so dunno when I conceived. It could be anything from Sept 26th to Oct 2nd! Think I've put myself down for Sept 30th on this thread x

Will be exciting to see how far along you are ourturnnext!

Well ladies... I am now officially 11+1. Furthest I have ever been in any pregnancy. :happydance: I haven't used the doppler so far today (just to confirm it is still all okay) but will do later on tonight. Yeeee!

I would like to say a big thank you for your messages. it really helped me not to feel so alone in it. I am going to get really healthy and fit, we decided to go on a nice holidays in april and then we will pray for our luck again. I am gonna leave this thread now and I wish you all lovely ladies the babies you all so much want and deserve. x

Will be exciting to see how far along you are ourturnnext!

Well ladies... I am now officially 11+1. Furthest I have ever been in any pregnancy. :happydance: I haven't used the doppler so far today (just to confirm it is still all okay) but will do later on tonight. Yeeee!

Excellent news Whigfield, congratulations! Its like a weight off your shoulders passing The Day. And now you're in your 12th week, nearly second trimester time :)

Thanks for all the well wishes ladies. My scan this morning was a good one, baby caught up and I'm actually measuring 2 days ahead now at 10 weeks exactly! Nice strong heartbeat of 173 bpm- got to hear it too which was lovely. Baby was even wiggling around a bit! I was in such shock that everything is looking good so far. Just got to wait for 12 week scan now, but I'm feeling slightly optimistic now.

Congrats on getting there whigfield.

And good luck for the other scans this week ladies, keeping everything crossed for you
X

So Glad u passed that Milestone Whigfield !!!! :)

Lizzie that's great news!! :)

Fantastic news hun that you have caught up and baby is looking all well.

Im struggling with this pregnancy (my son was easy and i just felt a little tired) this time i just feel sick all day im in bed at 8.30pm and my boobs are massive. :blush:

ROLL ON SECOND TRIMESTER

Excellent news Lizzie, so happy for you!

Ttclou25 I'm also struggling, not so much with sickness now, but with overwhelming exhaustion. My toddler is hyper at the moment so running round after her isn't helping. Hoping to get a good burst of energy soon. On good days and some mornings I do feel really good, just need it to be consistent!

Excellent news Lizzie, so happy for you!

Ttclou25 I'm also struggling, not so much with sickness now, but with overwhelming exhaustion. My toddler is hyper at the moment so running round after her isn't helping. Hoping to get a good burst of energy soon. On good days and some mornings I do feel really good, just need it to be consistent!

Same here my son just wants to run and play and i just want to sleep - im being bad mummy, he has watched more tv this week than ever :blush: to keep him still 5 minutes.

I must admit I had a bit of a meltdown yesterday thinking 'how am I going to cope with two' while she was running riot, my husband helpfully said 'too late to worry about that now' grrrr men!!!

Ourturn, when you start being overwhelmed with the two kid thoughts, just remember the current one is going to be 7 months older than they are now. You know they grow A LOT in 7 months :) There are 18m between my first 2 and 17m between #2 and #3 and as long as you just sorta go with the flow it all kinda just works. GL! I'm worried about the 'huge' age span between #3 and #4 as that'll be 28 months and I've never dealt with that before, lol.

Ttclou I'm sorry this pregnancy is rough on you. It's crazy how different two pregnancies for the same mom can be isn't it?
Radiance these lo take it out of us. Hopefully you get the second tri burst of energy. I think you'll be just fine but Ppom is such a scary thing. Have you talked to ob about it?
Whig glad you got past that milestone and can't wait I see the scan.
Doodle so sad to see you go hon do take care.
Castaway I think the retro look is in! Good luck with your plane ride and I hope rlp gives you a break.

Ourturn good luck on upcoming scan
Lizzie congrats on bubs looking so well!
Sorry if i forgot anyone am on my phone and at work lol

Ttclou I'm sorry this pregnancy is rough on you. It's crazy how different two pregnancies for the same mom can be isn't it?
Radiance these lo take it out of us. Hopefully you get the second tri burst of energy. I think you'll be just fine but Ppom is such a scary thing. Have you talked to ob about it?
Whig glad you got past that milestone and can't wait I see the scan.
Doodle so sad to see you go hon do take care.
Castaway I think the retro look is in! Good luck with your plane ride and I hope rlp gives you a break.

Yeah, they know my history since I've had it with every pregnancy but one. Once I get to 12 weeks I can start to see my high risk OB. When I'm about 16-18 weeks they will start injections. I'm a little more concerned for my appointment because my last previous pregnancies my cervix was already soft and opened a bit. With Elijah it was opened externally and a fingertip and they say that's normal after having one. They won't even think about a cerclage here and I wish they would.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->