2014 October Rainbows (late Septembers welcome!) (13 babies born!)

Will be exciting to see how far along you are ourturnnext!

Well ladies... I am now officially 11+1. Furthest I have ever been in any pregnancy. :happydance: I haven't used the doppler so far today (just to confirm it is still all okay) but will do later on tonight. Yeeee!

:happydance:

Thanks for all the well wishes ladies. My scan this morning was a good one, baby caught up and I'm actually measuring 2 days ahead now at 10 weeks exactly! Nice strong heartbeat of 173 bpm- got to hear it too which was lovely. Baby was even wiggling around a bit! I was in such shock that everything is looking good so far. Just got to wait for 12 week scan now, but I'm feeling slightly optimistic now.

Congrats on getting there whigfield.

And good luck for the other scans this week ladies, keeping everything crossed for you
X

How exciting!!! Very close to 2nd trimester!!

Maybe see if they can get you in early just for an cervix check radiance? That should be their top priority.

Had my first scan today. Here they will not allow for pics to be taken and they will not give you any unless you pay for them. We did get to see our LO though and he/she was very active. Nothing bad was said, though there wasn't much said at all. I am measuring 9+3 and I'm 9+6 so pretty much on track she said. I will find out if anything bad came up tomorrow at my doctor's appointment.

Glad you had a good scan Laelani! It's a bit shitty they didn't tell you much, though. Hopefully you'll get an awesome report today.

Good luck Castaway!! Mines tomorrow and I'm a bag of nerves! Don't think I'll be sleeping tonight. We have to drive 2 hours away for our scan as our local hospital is between sonographers at the moment and I've been told I need a full bladder. I don't fancy going for 2 hours in a car with a full bladder so how much do you think I need to drink when I get there and how long before scan?

Good luck Castaway!! Mines tomorrow and I'm a bag of nerves! Don't think I'll be sleeping tonight. We have to drive 2 hours away for our scan as our local hospital is between sonographers at the moment and I've been told I need a full bladder. I don't fancy going for 2 hours in a car with a full bladder so how much do you think I need to drink when I get there and how long before scan?

Good luck for tomorrow! I have always been told to drink a pint of water 1 hour before the scan appt time- sonographer has always said what a nice full bladder I've had when I've got there!:thumbup:

Good luck Castaway, hoping for good news. I'm taking the full bladder thing with a pinch of salt this time as last time I was so desperate for a pee it ruined the scan experience and sonographer couldn't get a decnt pic cos my bladder was TOO full! FFS!!!

I know what you mean Ourturnnext. Where we go, the scan clinic is usually running late too so there's a waiting room full of squirming ladies! Like you said, one time with dd I'd sat desperate for a pee for ages in the waiting room, then when we got in there she couldn't get a good view so I had to go empty it!

Can't wait to hear about all these scans later! :happydance:

I know the feeling too. I drink maybe 1/4 of a water bottle before I go and somehow my bladder is always full enough when I get there! If I drink anymore I will literally pee myself waiting. :haha:

Having a few cramps today ladies. Hoping it's nothing. I wish I could stop worrying. :dohh: :haha:

I found A HB :happydance: Happy Momma!!!

Cupcake was hiding way low on the left almost in my hip bone Lil stinker!! It very faint so doesn't read BPM all the time but looks to be 125 BPM on average!!
:)

Aww Sis4us that's lovely! Maaaaan I want a doppler!!!

Whigfield I've also had some very slight cramping today. I'm not too worried, everything starts stretching and moving up around now so I'm putting it down to that. Still have all my other symptoms so am staying positive xxx

That's brilliant sis4u! I'm seriously thinking of getting a Doppler!

Ahh whigfield, it is so worrying. But as ourturnnext says, it's probably cramps from growing and stretching. Make sure you are well hydrated and put your feet up if you can ��

It's really hard to tells what's what I think the 117-125 is the placenta but then I heard a beat at 135-145 think that's baby!! ;)

It's hard to figure everything out but I'm sure it will get easier... If u get a Doppler get a good one mine is a Sonoline !!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->