2014 October Rainbows (late Septembers welcome!) (13 babies born!)

Idk they said it could be their machine but it's a 3d/4d so I doubt it. I'll call ob tomorrow probably

Sorry hun :hugs: Hope you can get in to your ob soon and get some answers.

So sorry floridamomma. Will you get a repeat scan? I really hope they just missed it. :hugs: :hugs:

Great news Castaway!

So sorry Florida. Hope it was a faulty machine and you gets some answers soon. Will be thinking of you, keep us posted.

Thinking of you Florida, hope it was just a problem with their machine.

Glad all going ok with you Castaway :)

Our scan showed baby measuring 9+4 with hb. Extremely happy and I know it doesn't mean we're in the clear but feeling relived that we're passed the time we MC last time.

Thank you. My due date for the moment is 11th October if you could add that to the front page now? Thanks :)

Any ladies on progesterone supplements? Doc put me on them as he said my progesterone dropped and wanted to be extra cautious. I find myself with a lot of discharge, no headaches as of yet. I take a pill orally 3 times a day till blood work on Saturday, then on Tuesday he should be able to tell me if I can cut back on them....I am VERY tired today and wonder if it is just b/c of pregnancy or if it correlates with the supplement too!:wacko:

I'm on P I take 100Mg Vaginal Suppositories twice daily !!
Been on them since 2 days post trigger!!

I've been taking them for months in the TWW so I'm not sure if I have any SE from them but I know u can get Them!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->