2014 October Rainbows (late Septembers welcome!) (13 babies born!)

A little random but decided to start a diaper pile or stock. There's a great deal going on. I'm going to buy 12 bags (the big ones) of diapers and get them for about $30/$40 max!! Working on coupons right now so maybe even cheaper. So exciting!

Increased nausea, still won't go away which I'm fine with :haha: Hunger hits randomly and hard, making it so much worse! Exhausted, like normal. Spring break thank goodness, the night classes have been hard on me! Increased discharge, don't like :( but I know it's normal. My appointment is next week, I can't believe how fast the weeks are going by!

Thinking of you, Florida :hugs:

I'm on P I take 100Mg Vaginal Suppositories twice daily !!
Been on them since 2 days post trigger!!

I've been taking them for months in the TWW so I'm not sure if I have any SE from them but I know u can get Them!!

Right now he has me on 100 mg, 3 times a day orally. Hoping when I get bloods he lowers it to at least twice a day! lol

Sorry Floridamomma :( :hugs: Here's hoping it was just an inexperienced Tech, or their machine.

This could be my imagination, but I think I might be feeling something... Keep getting the sensation of something moving or swimming in my lower tummy, its sort of fizzy and ripply. Remember this vividly with DD and I felt that early too, maybe around 13 or 14 weeks (she was a VERY active baby!)

This could be my imagination, but I think I might be feeling something... Keep getting the sensation of something moving or swimming in my lower tummy, its sort of fizzy and ripply. Remember this vividly with DD and I felt that early too, maybe around 13 or 14 weeks (she was a VERY active baby!)

I felt my son around 13/14 weeks too!!

I felt my son around 13/14 weeks too!!

I felt early with my pregnancies too. Between 12 weeks to 15 weeks :) Really hope I have an active baby! I've realized that my boys tend to be hard to feel, although I do have a retroverted uterus.

I think my baby is incredibly active. :haha: It's become really difficult to get on the doppler and you hear so many sloshes and little sounds that I think is baby moving around. I've had little vibrations near where we find baby on the doppler but I thought it was far too early to have for my first and it was my imagination! :haha:

Wow that's great if you are feeling the movements already! I've just got my date through for my 12 week scan! 26 march, 10 days to go, going to be a very loooong 10 days!!

Oh wow Lizzie! Mine is March 25th. Our scans are close! I'll be 13+2 at mine. :flower:

We leave for Disney on the 29th when I come back I will be in my 12th week and will have my NT scan...can't wait but not wishing our trip away either!! Lol

I'm waiting for our 12 week scan date coming through the post :) can't believe I'm 10 weeks tomorrow! First midwife appointment on Tuesday :)

How is everyone feeling? I've been feeling ok but I've had a lot of gas pain and I have a lot of kind of painful-ish muscle stretching around where my small baby bump is. Not sure what to make of that.

@Laelani I've been having the exact same! It's worse in the mornings. :nope:

Hey ladies. Some great updates. I haven't been on for the last few days because my nausea has gotten really bad (especially at night) and even started vomiting. Started some meds though and it seems to be helping. I have my next scan on Tuesday along with all the blood work. Excited but as always continue to be nervous. I wonder when we will all be able to breath and be really excited about our pregnancy?

Good luck with everyone this week!

@Laelani I've been having the exact same! It's worse in the mornings. :nope:

It's kind of painful and uncomfortable. I talked to a few friends and they said that it's completely normal and that I should be putting lotion on so that I don't end up with stretch marks as I will be growing bigger after the pulling and stretching calms down for a bit. :haha:

I started with round ligament pain as well....I don't think I can hide it much longer, my sister walked in the house and her mouth dropped so yeah, I must be showing! :wacko:

Castaway I'm the same! I keep noticing dh looking at my tummy and smiling :) it's just come from no where. It's a good job we decided to tell our families or I wouldn't be able to go see anybody!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->