2014 October Rainbows (late Septembers welcome!) (13 babies born!)

Sorry to those who are feeling rubbish, hope you all feel better soon. Pregnancy can be hard enough without added illness.

I'm so tempted to buy a Doppler but I'm such a worry wart I worry that it would cause me more harm than good if I couldn't find the hb now and then?

Its my big day tomorrow!!!!!!! I'm so emotionally drained with nerves and excitement. And its One Born night, I'm gonna be an emotional wreck tonight.

Anyone else having scans tomorrow or later this week?

Good luck for tomorrow ourturn :)

I'm feeling slightly crampy and my lower back hurts a little. It's terrifying me :-(

Has anyone heard from floridamomma lately? I've been thinking of her.

My 10 week appointment is on Thursday :happydance: I'm so so close to second trimester! Just two weeks!! and a few days ;)

If all goes well, I will have my NT scan on my birthday, great present! :D

my eight week scan is tomorrow I get them done every two weeks now Im a little nervous but I've made it past my normal miscarriage point so Im super happy hoping all measures well and my little bug is beating its little heart off my nerves are a mess tomorrow they will also determine it i had a vanishing twin or if its still there and caught up which is upsetting to think about so i pretend that theres only one because that one has been doing really well so far and I have a really good feeling about this one :happydance: :baby:

I had a scan this morning and all went well! Saw the little bubs moving, waving, and kicking!

Still feeling like rubbish...So I feel everyone's pain. I hope that we all start to feel better soon. That is why I haven't posted as much as I have been so tired and sick but I have been keeping track of everyone! ;)

I have my scan Tom also ourturnext!!!

Been keeping myself busy so I Dont think about it much and freak out!!

Good luck tomorrow for all those with a scan. I have my scan tomorrow as well and all the 10 weeks genetic testing. Aghhhh! So nervous! Keep us posted.

Yeah the colds and sickness is going around here as well. Blah!

Is anyone really showing yet? I am a little over 10 weeks and two people have already asked and I have gotten multiple looks. I can't wait till 12 weeks when I can start announcing! We are almost there ladies.

Hi ladies glad to hear everyone is doing well. I've have been so busy I haven't had a chance to get on BnB much lately. I have my NT scan next Thursday. I also see my gp that day as well. Haven't had a scan or anything since 6 weeks so I hope all goes well next week. The closer it gets the more nervous I get.

Good luck to you too, MrsSmith! Hoping for a great outcome. :hugs:

So glad your scan went well Krippy! How lovely to see baby moving. :cloud9:

Good luck Sis4Us and ashaz!! Lots of scans today. So exciting!

Well, had another sex dream last night. :blush: I really miss BDing! Hopefully one day OH will feel like it's 'safe' enough to BD again before the baby is here. :haha:

Good luck tomorrow for all those with a scan. I have my scan tomorrow as well and all the 10 weeks genetic testing. Aghhhh! So nervous! Keep us posted.

Is anyone really showing yet? I am a little over 10 weeks and two people have already asked and I have gotten multiple looks. I can't wait till 12 weeks when I can start announcing! We are almost there ladies.

I'm showing, which makes it difficult hiding until 20 weeks like our original plan was!:haha:

GL to everyone having their scans today!

And this is my 5th pregnancy. I think my body gave up about 10 weeks in to #2 so I'm pretty sure I've looked pregnant since about 6w with this one, lol. My parents are out of the country until the end of April and I'm pretty sure my MIL suspects but she hasn't said anything.... I just wear a hoodie any time we go out and that keeps things pretty much concealed - at least that's what I think :)

hi girls
can i join u im due sep 27th with my second baby i have one son already who is 6 this july and have been trying since he was 1 and had 7 looses between 4 and 14 weeks. im currentl on meds to try and stop it happening again im on my usual thyroxine, predisilone steroids progesterone and tinzaparin injections xx

There's a baby in my tummy!!! Definitely definitely definitely there, wriggling and being awkward and camera shy!!! Soooo happy, will write more later and upload pics but I am on cloud nine and only just stopped crying!

Measuring 12wks 2days, due date 28th Sept. :D :D :D

Good luck to the other scan ladies today, hope you also get good news xxx

good luck sis4us :)

i have a quick question for everyone... does anyone know when the latest is that they can do a datng scan is? i know nt scan is 10 to 14 weeks and a day but is it the same for dating?:shrug:

I am!! I look huge compared to what I normally am! Strangers can see I'm pregnant :haha: I'm only in my 10th week :wacko:

Attachments

• IMG_20140317_102851_021.jpg
    IMG_20140317_102851_021.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 6
Welcome hopefull1982! :hugs: So sorry to hear about your losses, but congratulations on your current pregnancy and hope this is your take home baby! Added you up on our list too. :hugs:

Congrats ourturnnext! :happydance: I can't wait to see pics - especially as I have the same due date as you!

I thought NT scan was 11+6 - 13+6 - I would imagine dating is probably 10-14? :shrug:

Loving that cute little bump you have coming Radiance! :cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"