2014 October Rainbows (late Septembers welcome!) (13 babies born!)

Castaway I'm the same! I keep noticing dh looking at my tummy and smiling :) it's just come from no where. It's a good job we've told our families now!

My sister is the only one, we are avoiding everyone else. We are having Mickey and Minnie do the announcement while we are in Disney, in 2 weeks. So yeah I am avoiding my family right now! :haha:

Castaway I'm the same! I keep noticing dh looking at my tummy and smiling :) it's just come from no where. It's a good job we decided to tell our families or I wouldn't be able to go see anybody!

That's adorable! :cloud9:

Micky and Minnie announcements sounds awesome too!

Eeeeek, 12 weeks for me today. :happydance: Never ever got this far before, it all feels new and scary! :haha: I so hope this is our take home baby!

I started with round ligament pain as well....I don't think I can hide it much longer, my sister walked in the house and her mouth dropped so yeah, I must be showing! :wacko:

It's so annoying to feel the round ligament pain. :rofl: I am showing too as people are starting to do double takes at me when we are out.

Castaway I'm the same! I keep noticing dh looking at my tummy and smiling :) it's just come from no where. It's a good job we decided to tell our families or I wouldn't be able to go see anybody!

That's adorable! :cloud9:

Micky and Minnie announcements sounds awesome too!

Eeeeek, 12 weeks for me today. :happydance: Never ever got this far before, it all feels new and scary! :haha: I so hope this is our take home baby!

Congrats on 12 weeks!!! I have a week and 4 days until I reach uncharted territory. :)

Yay Whig :)

I know my MIL and SIL are beginning to suspect, so today I wore some tight pants and a relatively tight shirt.... Hopefully the GINORMOUS muffin top threw them off and they figure I'm just getting fat. 15 days until my NT. It can't come soon enough.

Congrats on getting to 12 weeks whigfield! Hope this next week and a bit goes quickly for our scans next week!
Hope you have a great time at Disney, castaway, announcement plans sounds brilliant!
So I've finally cracked and ordered a Doppler, it should arrive today. I just keep feeling really anxious but now I know I'm going to get really freaked out if I can't find the heartbeat ... Who is using one here? I've ordered a sonoline one, I've seen reviews that say they are ok. Going by my last scan I should be 11 weeks today. Really hoping I find it!

I use the sonoline b doppler and have been able to find baby's heartbeat from 8+4. :flower: Did you order some ultrasound gel for it too? I haven't checked for baby's heartbeat since 11+6 but will probably check again today.. Hope I actually made it to 12w with a live baby. :wacko:

Yeah I did get some gel with it too. Impatiently waiting for it to be delivered :wacko: will let you know how I get on later! Eeek !
I'm sure you will still find a nice heartbeat :hugs:

Found baby, so I'm still in the running. :cloud9:

Good luck Lizzie! I bet you'll hear that little train chugging in no time. :happydance:

Sick again ladies and I wish I could say it's just MS. Nope I am sick with yet another cold!!! It's a lovely head cold, everyone just loves those....NOT! Anyway yeah I really hate the fact that my immune system sucks while pregnant. I am really hoping the sickness will go away soon. I've been sick with 2 colds and 2 flus in the past 3 weeks, it's time it hit the road!

I am starting to feel better....like no more weird stomach aches or #2 issues...energy a bit better, I am assuming it is b/c the placenta took over....hope I keep feeling wonderful, I mean even the bloated feeling is going away! :thumbup:

Oh god, hope you feel better soon Laelani! :hugs:

Glad you're feeling better Castaway!

My husband had a cold last week, I chased him around the house with Lysol!! Hope you feel better soon!!!

Hope you feel better soon Leilani, I had 4 colds one after the other, know how you feel, it sucks!

Well the Doppler arrived.....and it took a very nerve wracking 15 minutes but I found baby! Glad you did too whigfield!

My husband had a cold last week, I chased him around the house with Lysol!! Hope you feel better soon!!!

Thanks. It's tough in our house because there are 4 adults that live here plus a dog. Sickness hasn't left this house in a month. Now there's a good reason for that too. No one in this house will clean!!!! My boyfriend will do dishes which is a chore in itself but my other two roommates (a married couple I might add) won't pick up anything, won't dust, and won't do dishes. They do absolutely nothing. So no wonder we are all still sick. The house hasn't been washed down in forever because I've been sick and no one else will do it. End rant. :rofl: Today sick as a dog I am going to clean this place top to bottom with Lysol. *feeling determined* Let's hope the baby cooperates.

Thanks. It's tough in our house because there are 4 adults that live here plus a dog. Sickness hasn't left this house in a month. Now there's a good reason for that too. No one in this house will clean!!!! My boyfriend will do dishes which is a chore in itself but my other two roommates (a married couple I might add) won't pick up anything, won't dust, and won't do dishes. They do absolutely nothing. So no wonder we are all still sick. The house hasn't been washed down in forever because I've been sick and no one else will do it. End rant. :rofl: Today sick as a dog I am going to clean this place top to bottom with Lysol. *feeling determined* Let's hope the baby cooperates.

How rude. Hmph. I aired the house out (with the fireplace going as its still cold here! lol) and lysoled like there was no tomorrow. I have not gotten sick! I hope it passes and you feel some relief soon, nothing like being sick pregnant!

How rude. Hmph. I aired the house out (with the fireplace going as its still cold here! lol) and lysoled like there was no tomorrow. I have not gotten sick! I hope it passes and you feel some relief soon, nothing like being sick pregnant!

Rude is just the tip of that iceberg. :haha: But yeah I am going to be doing something very similar here today.

Sick again ladies and I wish I could say it's just MS. Nope I am sick with yet another cold!!! It's a lovely head cold, everyone just loves those....NOT! Anyway yeah I really hate the fact that my immune system sucks while pregnant. I am really hoping the sickness will go away soon. I've been sick with 2 colds and 2 flus in the past 3 weeks, it's time it hit the road!

I feel your pain - ive been ill for over a week now and gone awol off here. had temp of 40.4c and just generally feeling rubbish in this pregnancy, im not enjoying it at all this time roll on october :blush:

I feel ya w the Colds and sickness!!! :nope:

I had strep and a Sinus infection and now my throat hurts again :( sure hope it's just allergies as the Pollen is Horrid here right now!!!

So glad u All found babies HB it does help to be able to hear that from time to time!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->