2014 October Rainbows (late Septembers welcome!) (13 babies born!)

Congrats Allstar!

Have my scan today, very nervous. More so than I was with my dd. We will be staying team yellow though!

Congrats allstar! Lots of boys in this thread :)

Good luck for your scan lizziemm, I really admire everyone who has the willpower to stay team yellow. I really wanted to but temptation got the better of me!!

Whig that does sound like BH, I'm sure I remember reading somewhere they can start from about 16 weeks.

Well my baby girl has found her football boots and I lay for ages lastnight watching my tummy twitching and rippling as she practiced gymnastics, soooo lovely!! x

All good with the baby at scan today, so relieved. However, my placenta is partially over my cervix so have to go back at 32 weeks for a re scan to see if it has moved! Apparently in only a small percentage of cases it doesn't move but the majority of times it has moved out of the way so will just have to wait and see. I have a consultant appointment at the beginning of June (because I haemorrhaged after giving birth to dd) so I will ask some questions then about it I think. If it doesn't move I'll have to have a c-section though. Eeek!

Congratulations about the great scan Lizzie and sorry about the placenta previa! If it's only marginal though they usually move out of the way. I'll keep my FX for you :)

Glad scan went well Lizzie and congrats on staying team yellow :)

Ah is that what placenta previa is Lizziemm? I never actually knew what that meant. Hopefully it'll move by 32 weeks. Yay for everything else looking good at the scan.

Yikes ladies I can't believe we're all halfway through our pregnancies now!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy to hear about the good scan today Lizzie! Way to go with the willpower to stay team yellow. I just don't have it in me to wait until the end. I could barely wait for 20 weeks!

His my scan on tues and all perfect :) and still team yellow also.
To the BH question I've started around 18 weeks all 3 of mine and they are tight and uncomfy but soon get used to them. Get several a day. X

Congrats ljo and lizzie on your great scans! I'm really in awe of your willpowers. I was biting the bit to find out aat 12 weeks. :haha:

I think that's possibly what I'm experiencing every so often now! Alongside this, Finn will kick at my hand and I can feel it from the outside now. :cloud9:

I WISH hubby would stay Team Yellow but he wants to know so bad. :haha:

Sigh, I have 1 more week to try to convince him!!

Whig, is baby named Finn or Finley or Finlay or Finnegan or one of those other variants?

Finn. :flower: I really liked Finlay but OH doesn't so we settled on Finn. :happydance:

Finn is lovely :) ds loves the name Flynn. Dh isn't keen on it as a first name but we're planning to use it as a middle name, I love the idea of his big brother helping to choose his name. Ds and dh both like the name Jackson (no one likes any names I suggest haha!) so baby will possibly be Jackson Flynn but nothing is official yet :)

Anyone else having name discussions yet?

Finn is lovely :) ds loves the name Flynn. Dh isn't keen on it as a first name but we're planning to use it as a middle name, I love the idea of his big brother helping to choose his name. Ds and dh both like the name Jackson (no one likes any names I suggest haha!) so baby will possibly be Jackson Flynn but nothing is official yet :)

I think of Flynn and Disney....I believe Rapunzels honey.

I think Finn is super duper cute :) If we didn't need a relatively unique 7 letter hard C or K name it would totally be in the running.

That's why he loves the name! Dd's favourite movie is Tangled and ds thinks Flynn is great :) I actually really like the name too.

That's why he loves the name! Dd's favourite movie is Tangled and ds thinks Flynn is great :) I actually really like the name too.

I knew it! lol

We love Disney too. :cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"