**2015 August Fireflies** 90 bundles of summer Love!

My scan went great!! Baby is measuring 12+4 so they changed my due date to July 31st. I'm still staying in this group though bc I like you ladies too much to leave :haha:

Heartbeat was 153, got to hear it too, was so beautiful! I cried haha. Baby was super lazy, just relaxing in there. Ultrasound tech kept having me roll to my side and back again to get baby to change position. Stubborn! NT measurements looked great, had blood work done, etc.

As she was scanning the legs, I swear I could see a noticeable boy nub! Tech looked at me but didn't say anything.

KylasBaby, can you change my due date to July 31 and gender prediction to boy? Thanks hun!

I didn't like the photo they printed as it looks like a Harry potter death eater symbol :dohh: They had so many nicer pictures to choose from. Ah well, just glad baby is doing awesome in there! :cloud9:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 10
And here's my 12 week bump shot! Family says I've popped quite a bit.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 9
Congrats Greats! Ooh how exciting it could be a boy! You made me laugh with the death eater comment haha! He's looking great :thumbup: Nice bump too!

Hi my names Ashley just came across this thread...I am currently 11 weeks pregnant with a due date of August 11th. I live in California and this is the 1st time I've ever been pregnant. My hubbys birthday and our anniversary are also in August so it'll be a big month for us!! I am 26 and hubby is 28. I have temporarily deactivated my Facebook because a good friend's nosey wife blurted out our secret on there (think I deleted it before anyone saw it) but I don't want it to get out before we're ready to tell the world so I will join the fb group in a couple weeks after out 12w6d scan. :)

Hey all please add me to the list as well a first time going to be mom and due date is August 17 today is the 10th week

Would luv to knw all of you as I am already late In joining this group and wanna knw fro who we is ahead as what to expect next and your experiences how's had it been going so far??

:flower:
August 25th here!
We were NTNP but after our first baby took 4 years and 5 iuis were pretty surprised and excited since we didn't know this would ever happen without intervention.

My first appointment is next week. But no problems so far that I know of. Lots of nausea some sickness.

Congrats new fireflies! Will add you all when I get home later. It's a pain on my phone to edit it and with three new people it would take forever. I stupidly forgot my iPad at home today. Baby brain already lol. Same goes for you too greats. I'll update as soon as i get home. We'll probably after dinner. Ava gets hungry every 2/3 hours and if I don't eat there's hell to pay lol

Greats - bump buddies! Yay! And It's funny you say that because July 31st is Harry Potter's birthday!

My scan went great!! Baby is measuring 12+4 so they changed my due date to July 31st. I'm still staying in this group though bc I like you ladies too much to leave :haha:

Heartbeat was 153, got to hear it too, was so beautiful! I cried haha. Baby was super lazy, just relaxing in there. Ultrasound tech kept having me roll to my side and back again to get baby to change position. Stubborn! NT measurements looked great, had blood work done, etc.

As she was scanning the legs, I swear I could see a noticeable boy nub! Tech looked at me but didn't say anything.

KylasBaby, can you change my due date to July 31 and gender prediction to boy? Thanks hun!

I didn't like the photo they printed as it looks like a Harry potter death eater symbol :dohh: They had so many nicer pictures to choose from. Ah well, just glad baby is doing awesome in there! :cloud9:

So glad your ultrasound went well! I like your ultrasound picture. Its really cute. Reminds me of when I would get ultrasounds with my DD, she would ALWAYS face the probe and I have about 3 photos of her just like yours. Makes me smile!

Hello another newbie here :wave:

Been lurking since the start but was scared to join as I had a mc in October, had my NT scan today all is well and I'm due 6th August :)

Hello another newbie here :wave:

Been lurking since the start but was scared to join as I had a mc in October, had my NT scan today all is well and I'm due 6th August :)

Congratulations!!! That would be a huge relief. And its so much fun to see the baby! Welcome :) The ladies here are nice and its comforting to have people you can talk to!

Hi pinkee I see your sig saying pcos are you taking metformin? My endo tells me to take even though I am not having pcos but I had two years back when I had gained weight but that was a mild one and got rid of it after losing weight so tell I have never take any med pls share your thoughts

I never had cysts, but took it when I wasn't ovulating, it helped me conceive and now I'm not on it.

There's alot of conflict on whether or not you should keep taking it when you're pregnant. I decided not, and it's working out fine.

Thanks a lot Hun well I never took it so. Ow I am really skeptical to take as I really don't have pcos anymore and conceived naturally

It's a hard Med to take, gives you all sorts of a messed up gut.
I was pretty miserable for awhile on it

Pinkee I'm so glad we're bump buddies!

Welcome to all the new ladies, I'm so excited for more babies on here!!! I love babyandbump, I'm addicted haha

I forgot to mention, the tech said it looks like I have an anterior placenta... is that bad?

Ok finally updated the front page. If you new ladies would like to give the gender a guess I'll add that to the front as well.

So my grandmother is very excited at becoming a great grandmother. She bought about ten outfits for Ava and like 3 bibs and cute sock sets and a little owl stuffed animal holding a small pink blanket :cloud9: so sweet! Baby is already spoiled.

One more time. So sorry to hear the news. I was thinking about you. Prayers for you.

Ok finally updated the front page. If you new ladies would like to give the gender a guess I'll add that to the front as well.

So my grandmother is very excited at becoming a great grandmother. She bought about ten outfits for Ava and like 3 bibs and cute sock sets and a little owl stuffed animal holding a small pink blanket :cloud9: so sweet! Baby is already spoiled.

Thank you!! Regarding gender... We're really hoping for a girl and hubby thinks it's a girl and according to the Chinese gender predictor thingy it says girl... I MIGHT find out in 2 weeks if my 3D/4D ultrasound guy is as good as he says he is but also hoping my doctor will let me do the gender blood test I've been hearing about on here... So team pink for me!! Although if it's a boy that's perfectly fine too!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->