**2015 August Fireflies** 90 bundles of summer Love!

46 days so 6 + 4

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 6
I'm sorry the 46 days is post fertilization so it's really between 8-9 weeks

Here's a better 10 week

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 9
13. I hope you can read the paragraph at left. I love it.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 10
Love those pics, especially the 10 week ones since I am 10 weeks today!

Check this one out - baby with its actual yolk sac (it's the circle above it that looks like a little sun)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 12
Ears week 9 and 12

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 7
What beautiful pictures Sass, thanks so much for sharing.

greats, sorry to hear about your sucky day. Hope your hubby shakes the lead out and gets some things done. On a positive note, isn't it awesome to be relieved of cat box duty? (When it actually gets done, that is).

What beautiful pictures Sass, thanks so much for sharing.

greats, sorry to hear about your sucky day. Hope your hubby shakes the lead out and gets some things done. On a positive note, isn't it awesome to be relieved of cat box duty? (When it actually gets done, that is).

I actually didn't mind doing it bc I knew it was getting done :rofl:

Amazing, Sass! I wonder how on earth they got the camera in there! I might buy that book it looks brilliant. Thanks for posting :)

I'm a bit of a latecomer but hope there's room for another mum-to-be here in the group?

I'm Jo and I'm 13 weeks with not one but three babies! My husband and I have battled infertility for several years and are expecting triplets after a successful second round of IVF.

I'm a bit of a latecomer but hope there's room for another mum-to-be here in the group?

I'm Jo and I'm 13 weeks with not one but three babies! My husband and I have battled infertility for several years and are expecting triplets after a successful second round of IVF.

Oh goodness congrats mama! Let me know your due date and I'll add you to the front!

Oh goodness congrats mama! Let me know your due date and I'll add you to the front!

I am due 1st August :happydance:

Welcome, Jo! How exciting, and a little bit scary, to grow your family by 3 in one shot! Here's hoping for a happy and healthy pregnancy for you. :)

Welcome, Jo! How exciting, and a little bit scary, to grow your family by 3 in one shot! Here's hoping for a happy and healthy pregnancy for you. :)

Thank you. Am I correct in thinking you are expecting twins?

We are extremely nervous and overwhelmed with what lies ahead but there's some excitement in there too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->