**2015 August Fireflies** 90 bundles of summer Love!

I'm a bit of a latecomer but hope there's room for another mum-to-be here in the group?

I'm Jo and I'm 13 weeks with not one but three babies! My husband and I have battled infertility for several years and are expecting triplets after a successful second round of IVF.

Oh goodness congrats mama! Let me know your due date and I'll add you to the front!

I am due 1st August :happydance:

Awesome. I'll add you!

Freaking out a little...I wiped this morning after peeing and there was a brown tinge and a little bit of brown cm on toilet paper. I can't help but freak as this was how my mc started last time. I will call Dr Monday as I am not sitting in the ER for a spot of brown. My boyfriend and I had sex in Wednesday, was our first time since my bfp. Could it be from that? i thought blood from sex would happen within a day. Trying to stay calm but would love some reassurance. I feel like I'm being punished because I got too excited, thinking it's actually going to happen :cry:

Welcome, Jo! How exciting, and a little bit scary, to grow your family by 3 in one shot! Here's hoping for a happy and healthy pregnancy for you. :)

Thank you. Am I correct in thinking you are expecting twins?

We are extremely nervous and overwhelmed with what lies ahead but there's some excitement in there too.

I am. :) will you have a lot of family support in the early days after the babies are born until you find your feet?

Freaking out a little...I wiped this morning after peeing and there was a brown tinge and a little bit of brown cm on toilet paper. I can't help but freak as this was how my mc started last time. I will call Dr Monday as I am not sitting in the ER for a spot of brown. My boyfriend and I had sex in Wednesday, was our first time since my bfp. Could it be from that? i thought blood from sex would happen within a day. Trying to stay calm but would love some reassurance. I feel like I'm being punished because I got too excited, thinking it's actually going to happen :cry:

If there was some irritation from having sex it could easily take a few days for it to work its way out, especially if it was minor and not enough to flow. I hope you can manage to relax through the rest of the weekend and that bit of discharge is all you see! :)

Wonders everything going to be great don't think negative hun and definitely it could be from sex Hun must be some discomfort due to that and do get yourself checked m sure everything is alright and a checking will surely give peace of mind and rest assured everything is fine fx

Welcome Jo77 and congrats!

Wonders10, it honestly could be nothing. I had brown cm with both my miscarriages but also had it loads during my pregnancy with my daughter so it's actually quite common! I also had some around the time I got my bfp with this one. Just put your feet up, drink loads of water, and relax. (Easier said than done, I know.)

Thanks ladies!

As scared as I am about it, I still feel like things are ok. I had a little bit again when I wiped during my next pee, but less than before. Trent cramps but could be nerves. Not much I can do so I will relax and pray for the best.

Welcome Jo! Congrats!
Wonders- I was just talking with someone having the same thing. Not sure if you remember, but I had it too about 3.5 weeks ago. They told her it could take a while yo work it's way out. For both of us it was a pocket of blood that had formed and then just hung out. It's how they first thought I had that disappearing twin thing.
I know it's so scary to see anything, but as long as it's brown, it's old, so you should be just fine. I had my brown when wiping for 3 days. When I paniced at first, I literally felt like I was having contractions. Probably my fears, but they did say I would need to pass it so just to try to relax.

Sass, those pics are absolutely incredible, thanks so much for sharing. I'm going to show them to my DH too, he'll think they're really cool!

Greats, sorry DH is being so unhelpful :growlmad:

Welcome Jo77 :hi: Congrats on having triplets, his amazing!

Wonders I'm sure all is Ok. Sending you :hugs:

Awesome Jo, ma y many congrats on having triplets I just now saw upur post and a very warm welcome too!!

I myself am one of the triplets and for my mom I can't stop saying hats off to her for carrying all three of us!! It sounds so amazing !!

I had my scan today and I am measuring 11 w 1 day which I always thought I am and saw baby all dancing here and there with tiny feet and legs all looked amazing I wonder how he or she grew so big and m not even showing
The ultrasound lady told it's still behind pelvic so you won't show now much but the experience is incredible

I had my tests for Down syndrome already it will be coming after 10 days wishing and hoping everything is fine and at around 12+ weeks I have my NT scan

169 is the heartbeat!! What do you guys say?? Boy or girl

GIRL! Ava's is always high 160s/low 170s. Was 171 at my 12 week ultrasound. Not too far off from yours.

Welcome jo77 congratulations :) and wow 3 times the bundles of joy :) jealous!! Hope it's all going well xx

Hay kyla could I please be moved to the 6th of August, although it will be a July baby due to being so high risk due to cord prolapse and placenta failure xoxo

My doc also told me to take calcium supplement seperstely cuz my prenatals doesn't have it so any suggestion guys..??

Like he said look for something which has 1000 iu d3 and 1000 mg calcium as my d3 is lil low

Also I am reading about two types calcium carbonate and calcium citrate the latter is more easily absorbed

And I do drink a glass of milk everyday which is supposed to give 300mg of daily calcium

So pls help me choose or share the one you guys are using

My 10 week scan hb was 174. I wonder if it will be a girl for me too?
So I think I've popped today. I suddenly look so much bigger. Until now, it was just at the end of the day, but as of this morning, it hasn't gone back down. Anyone else feeling this way?
Not sure how much calcium my prenatal has, but I drink milk, eat cheese and yogurt almost every day.

Hay kyla could I please be moved to the 6th of August, although it will be a July baby due to being so high risk due to cord prolapse and placenta failure xoxo
Will do!

My doc also told me to take calcium supplement seperstely cuz my prenatals doesn't have it so any suggestion guys..??

Like he said look for something which has 1000 iu d3 and 1000 mg calcium as my d3 is lil low

Also I am reading about two types calcium carbonate and calcium citrate the latter is more easily absorbed

And I do drink a glass of milk everyday which is supposed to give 300mg of daily calcium

So pls help me choose or share the one you guys are using

I can't tell you specifics, but I take a calcium/vit d supplement that has 1200mg of calcium and 1000d3 per dose. It's nothing fancy. I'm pretty sure just a brand I found at the store.

My 10 week scan hb was 174. I wonder if it will be a girl for me too?
So I think I've popped today. I suddenly look so much bigger. Until now, it was just at the end of the day, but as of this morning, it hasn't gone back down. Anyone else feeling this way?
Not sure how much calcium my prenatal has, but I drink milk, eat cheese and yogurt almost every day.

Old wives tale would say that's a girl heartbeat, yes.

I think I popped around 8 weeks lol

Thanks Kylasbaby and sass
So what's the brand you are using ?? I think I also need so where around that

I am going for a weeks vacation with my family out but I a, really scared as what to eat outside and what not cuz of all listeria and stuff

Pls suggest some safe eating out options cuz going to be out for the whole week

Ok so I looked it up and my prenatal is 100 mg calcium carbonate. What's the recommended amount?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->