**2015 August Fireflies** 90 bundles of summer Love!

Thanks Kylasbaby and sass
So what's the brand you are using ?? I think I also need so where around that

It's nature something. The brand really doesn't matter just look at the amounts of what you need and make sure it has those in it.

jo77 Congrats!!! 3 will be awesome :) I had twins last time around and they are terrific!

pearly86 I think girl as well :D

My daughters hb was always around 169/170 so I definitely think girl!

Feeling very crampy today. Not painful by any means, but annoying. I keep thinking I can feel the baby move but I'm not sure. I felt my daughter at 17 weeks and was told by my doctor I would feel a lot earlier this time. But surely not 13 weeks?

Having a toddler free night tonight. Ended up not staying at my mom's tonight as I had a major talk with dh about his laziness around the house. Praying he keeps his promise! Watched Titanic and am now about to call it a night.

It'll be nice sitting in church tomorrow without having to chase my daughter around haha

Thanks a lot dearies I will be thrilled if it's a girl !!!!!

And thanks Kylasbaby for the information on calcium , one last thing wanted to ask it has calcium carbonate or citrate ?? Cuz citrate is easier to digest

The recommended amount for calcium is 1500 mg for pregnant ladies so 1000 mg is good plus if you have dairy products that should definitely suffice

Also anyone for giving me some safe eating out options???

Lovelies, I've not been around much,but I am now leaving you as having a mmc and will have a d&c this week, wishing you all a h&h 9 months x

My daughters hb was always around 169/170 so I definitely think girl!

Feeling very crampy today. Not painful by any means, but annoying. I keep thinking I can feel the baby move but I'm not sure. I felt my daughter at 17 weeks and was told by my doctor I would feel a lot earlier this time. But surely not 13 weeks?

Having a toddler free night tonight. Ended up not staying at my mom's tonight as I had a major talk with dh about his laziness around the house. Praying he keeps his promise! Watched Titanic and am now about to call it a night.

It'll be nice sitting in church tomorrow without having to chase my daughter around haha
I felt dd around 13 weeks (2nd child). I noticed it after a few evenings while lying down, the same bubbly fluttering.

Thanks a lot dearies I will be thrilled if it's a girl !!!!!

And thanks Kylasbaby for the information on calcium , one last thing wanted to ask it has calcium carbonate or citrate ?? Cuz citrate is easier to digest

The recommended amount for calcium is 1500 mg for pregnant ladies so 1000 mg is good plus if you have dairy products that should definitely suffice

Also anyone for giving me some safe eating out options???

Honestly it doesn't matter. They will both be digested even if one is easier.

Lovelies, I've not been around much,but I am now leaving you as having a mmc and will have a d&c this week, wishing you all a h&h 9 months x

So sorry for your loss :hugs:

After nothing the rest of the day yesterday, I had more brown spotting this morning. I kept really calm yesterday but feeling very sad today about it.

Thank you all for kind welcome messages!

Has anyone started thinking of names yet?

After nothing the rest of the day yesterday, I had more brown spotting this morning. I kept really calm yesterday but feeling very sad today about it.

If it were me I would call someone or get myself to an emergency room. There has to be an after hours number you can call? Have you been active recently? Try laying down and drinking lots of after and see if that helps.

This little one is Ava Grace :). I know the other little girl to be in the group had a name as well, but she doesn't come on here anymore. Mostly uses the FB page.

Thanks Kylasbaby
Mummy 3d so sorry hun for your loss :hugs::hugs:

Wonders hang in there have you booked yourself an appointment pls book it asap to know wats actually happening :hugs::hugs:

Jo M yet to knw if it's a baby girl or boy so once I knw I am sure to start thinking about the names

This little one is Ava Grace :). I know the other little girl to be in the group had a name as well, but she doesn't come on here anymore. Mostly uses the FB page.

Pretty name! How do you know the sex so early?

Pretty name! How do you know the sex so early?

I had the panorama blood test at 9 weeks. Got the results back just before 11 weeks. Baby is a girl with 99.9% probability. It tests for a bunch of trisomies and other chromosomal issues which she is low risk for all :)

Hi ladies!
This is my first time posting here. I was on the September thread as my doc thought I was pretty early on when I got my BFP on 12/18 at 11DPO. But now he seems to think I'm a bit further along! SO I keep teetering between an 8/30 and 9/1 due date. My first came 2 weeks early so I think I'm going to go with my gut and say I'll be delivering in August :thumbup: May I join you all?

I have a 22m old little girl already so this will be my second and I'm 36 years old.

Congrats! Just let me know what date you want me to put you down for and I'll add you to the front page. Also if you have a guess about gender let me know. Those are going on the front page too :thumbup:

I think I'm going to go with 8/29 which is what my doc told me this past appointment. I was 8w6d but only measured at 8w4d but he's going with my dating rather than measurements for now. Thanks!

Welcome to all the newbies! :hi:

I keep reading all your posts and wanting to catch up but I get overwhelmed that I can’t keep up! I don’t get on my computer much during the day as my LO keeps me pretty busy and in the evenings I’m just knackered! But I read all your posts on my phone throughout the day. And I have to say I’m SO JEALOUS you guys are all around 12/13 weeks already!!! I’m due in late Aug so I’ll be one of the last ones to deliver here :cry: I don’t mind waiting longer but I do want this trimester to end! I’m tired of the nausea. I keep eating such crap as I have a million food aversions and all I want to eat is carbs! That’s not helping the constipation that I’m already dealing with cause of the iron in my prenatal. :blush:

I would love some stalkers on my journal! It’s pretty quiet this time around so I sort of stopped writing as much as it’s hard to write without an audience. My link is below in my signature…it’s my parenting journal. :flower:

onemoretime - sorry about your loss :hug: Sending positive thoughts your way…

2kidsplusttc3 - my nausea gets worse and better throughout the week. I’m on Diclegis and it’s really helping me…it’s a combo of Unisom and vit B6. I’m able to take the lowest dose and eat and function pretty well. Though it does make me super tired!

hive - glad to hear both babies are doing great! Twins are exciting yet so scary! I always kind of wished to have them as you get more babies for the 'money' but I know it's not a piece of cake. You're doing great!

greats - yay on a great U/S! And a boy! How fun :happydance: Cute bump too…I feel like I popped at like 7 weeks this time :dohh: With my first it took forever to show but now I’ve got this round belly that my 23m old keeps patting…so I *know* it has to show! :haha:

kylas - is the panorama test the new thing they are doing along with the NT scan to test for downs, etc? My doc briefly mentioned something like that and said it tells gender too. It’s a blood test, right? We’re going to ask them to put the gender in an envelope and we’re going to do a gender reveal cake. With our first, we did a whole photo shoot with balloons in a box and that was a lot of fun. This time we’re doing the cake route :thumbup: What sucks is that DH wants to wait until his mom visits in March so she can share in the experience :cry: I don't know if I can wait that long!!!!! :nope:

Well, I hope everyone is having a great weekend. We went to brunch with a bunch of friends this morning and Hayden was SO GOOD. I was so pleased. She sat nicely and ate really well. This older lady at the table next to us said she had to come by to tell us how impressed she was with our babies (another friend had her 22m old too) - she said she's a preschool teacher and she couldn't believe how well behaved they were! I couldn't stop smiling :cloud9:

So safe eating out options anyone?!!!

I am so v confused

Many restaurants offer 'healthy' menus these days...and many have low sodium options. I think the sodium is the main thing to worry about. Otherwise, in the US at least, restaurants aren't allowed to serve non-pasteurized cheeses unless it's clearly labeled on the menu so you don't have to worry about that. Just stay away from raw dishes and order all meats well done. Oh and stay away from delis as cold cuts and deli cheeses are not as safe. Personally, I was much more strict with my first but I'm more lenient this time around. I've had several deli sandwiches and this morning at brunch I even had poached eggs :wacko: I just keep forgetting all the details! But I really think you should be ok. Hope you have a safe trip!!!

I've been cramping a little the past few days and have started having brown discharge this afternoon. I'm calling my doctor tomorrow morning.

Greats...hope everything is ok for you. I'm also calling my dr in the morning. They are good about squeezing you in for these types of things.

It was just a little this morning when wiping. I don't know what to think.

Greats...hope everything is ok for you. I'm also calling my dr in the morning. They are good about squeezing you in for these types of things.

It was just a little this morning when wiping. I don't know what to think.

Ugh what is going in with us? I'm still cramping now. It's not painful at all but with my brown discharge it's very discouraging.

I'm almost too afraid to post a 13 week bump shot but here goes... I popped so much from last week!!! Everyone at church kept asking if I am having twins :dohh:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 9
nice bump greats.. im a little crampy today too. like a pinch and pull by belly button. maybe its related to "popping". i feel like my fupa is bigger and all that.. lol.. cant be certain ive popped, but soon maybe..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->