**2015 August Fireflies** 90 bundles of summer Love!

Let me know what your Ob says too. I'm weary of it. But if you look up class a b drugs it's there listed. Why would one be worse than the other right?

Just wanted to pop in and say hello! Got my BFP on Sunday and EDD is August 9th. My sons bday is Aug 3rd so I'm hoping the baby chooses their arrival date carefully!!

Ugh I still can't believe I'm pregnant o_O

I took a digi yesterday afternoon just to see it again lol

Yay congratulations to the new Bfp's:)

I'm a little worried today I did another test and it hasn't progressed :(

When was the last test you took? Or is it possible that the test reached it's maximum darkness?

Don't stress yourself too much. I over tested and over reacted. I believe I had a dud test , weak urine, or my hormones max in the evening time. Maybe try holding and doing it different times. I wanted to see darkening too, but it made me insane.

Congrats wifey and love4you

Yes when did you take the last test?

I found this on a website I wonder when mine will show a 2-3 hopefully.

I have cramp on and off backache and feeling really icky on and off.

Online one :

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 4
Any of ya'll take an OPK for giggles? I did.. It was dark lol

Try not to stress too much - from having a mc in the summer, I know that it takes forever for the hormone to leave your body. So I don't think you'd be able to take a test and base that on the faintness. Like mentioned, it could be the time of day, weak test, etc. I would wait a few days and take another one. Or go get blood work done, they'll be able to give you a better idea.

So, hubby is a dr and I've been taking tests every day! He told me not to stress, a line is a line is a line. Once the test picks up the hormone, you're good as gold to assume you're pregnant. With that, I've been trying not to stress too much because they're not as dark as last time. :) haha

Just wanted to pop in and say hello! Got my BFP on Sunday and EDD is August 9th. My sons bday is Aug 3rd so I'm hoping the baby chooses their arrival date carefully!!

Congrats! H&h 9 months!

Ugh I still can't believe I'm pregnant o_O

I took a digi yesterday afternoon just to see it again lol

I'm still testing...shhhh don't tell lol. Took my last FRER this AM and the test line is DEFINITELY darker than the control. In fact, it hadn't even finished sucking up the urine to get to the control line when the test line was already darkening. Defrost positive haha. One more test left. A CB digital which I'll take tomorrow am when I will be 5 weeks! Should see 3+ then.

Yay congratulations to the new Bfp's:)

I'm a little worried today I did another test and it hasn't progressed :(

It can take 24-72 hours for hcg levels to double. And it can vary depending on how diluted the urine is, what time of day it is. I always tested better at night. I could be holding it 2hrs at night and the lines would be better than FMU held for 8+ hours. I'm sure everything is fine. Try not to stress.

AFM - my back is killing me today. As are my boobs, but that's nothing new. I already want to go back to bed, but when the time comes for me to actually go to sleep I can't to save my life. And I'm up at least once during the night. Not for any reason. I just wake up and can't get back to sleep. Hoping my OB calls me back today. If not I'm calling tomorrow. Granted I did email on Thanksgiving so I'm giving them some extra time to get back to me as I'm not sure if they were open the end of last week.

We have names picked out. Baby will have my last name until we get married then we will change it from mine (M) to hers (G). So right now I'm calling it Baby MG lol

Makenna Grace M...
Parker Own M....

When was the last test you took? Or is it possible that the test reached it's maximum darkness?

I took one Sunday. I realise why it wasn't so dark now a little bit of pee ended up on the window. But it's dried now and fine :)

no more testing for me now haha xx

I took one this morning (number 15) and the line was twice as dark as the control line. I said WOW!
I still have one left for tomorrow. I can probably stop at 16, right?

According to my OVIA app, I am due on or around August 12!! :happydance:

I have 5 frers and 2 digis left trying to be logical :haha:

I think testing every day has to stop as doubt will see much then??? :shrug:

According to my OVIA app, I am due on or around August 12!! :happydance:

Congrats!

I have 5 frers and 2 digis left trying to be logical :haha:

I think testing every day has to stop as doubt will see much then??? :shrug:

That's what I did. It made me feel better. I could definitely tell a difference, but it wasn't that big and OH couldn't tell. But I had a LOT of tests. Probably best to wait and only test every 2-3 days if you want to see a good improvement.

I took one this morning (number 15) and the line was twice as dark as the control line. I said WOW!

Probably haha. I'm stopping at 5 weeks which will be tomorrow. One last test tomorrow morning to see that 3+ on the bc digital then I'm done.

I don't think I've noticed more hair loss than normal. But I also haven't been paying attention to it - which now I will lol.

Anyone taking extra steps with prepping for baby and have names picked out or starting your registry? Just want to make sure I'm not the only crazy one here (we've had names picked out since the first pregnancy back in 2011).

I have had my names picked out for a long time!:

Boy- Raiden Anthony
Girl- Eversyn Lee

The middle names are our parents. Anthony being his dad's and Lee being my moms :)

I'll also be moving in April so no sence doing anything there but I do have a stash of diapers and wipes. I'm a couponers so I started when I got off bcp 3 months ago. All the wipes (about 15 packs now) were free so I couldn't resist and the diapers (about 4 packs now) came out to under $3/pack!

I thought I was on the last page when I posted this... Oops!

Probably haha. I'm stopping at 5 weeks which will be tomorrow. One last test tomorrow morning to see that 3+ on the bc digital then I'm done.

I'm glad I'm not the only one! I've taken one every morning since I found out. They were almost all different brands so I didn't see line progression which kinda worries me but I have one digi left for tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->