**2015 August Fireflies** 90 bundles of summer Love!

I took one this morning (number 15) and the line was twice as dark as the control line. I said WOW!
I still have one left for tomorrow. I can probably stop at 16, right?

Probably haha. I'm stopping at 5 weeks which will be tomorrow. One last test tomorrow morning to see that 3+ on the bc digital then I'm done.

I'm glad I'm not the only one! I've taken one every morning since I found out. They were almost all different brands so I didn't see line progression which kinda worries me but I have one digi left for tomorrow.

That's the trouble with different brands. Different sensitivities and whatnot. That's why I used the same brand for my daily tests and the FRER for my every other day tests. Makes you worry less when they are the same brand. I'm sure everything is fine, but with different brands different lines are to be expected. I still have many of my daily tests left, but the test and control lines were equally dark so I stopped. I was making myself nuts lol. 5 weeks tomorrow I feel that's a good place to stop.

I've stopped charting too. Was making me cuocuo. And since I took my temp an hour to your and a half before I got up every am (had to adjust the time for the time change) I can sleep longer without doing it. And more sleep is always good :)

I stopped testing on Nov. 28 when the test line was darker than the control.

These pregnancy symptoms are driving me mad. Some days they're really intense and other days, like today, they're barely there. My boobs still hurt but that's my only symptom for today. No cramping, no back ache, etc. I want my symptoms so I have reassurance! 1 week till my scan. This is going to be the longest week of my life!

We have no names picked out because I want something unusual.

I have logan and corbyn so need something to go with them xx

Congrats Love4you!!

I tested again this morning the line is darker than yesterdays, almost the same as the control. I am done testing. I think I'll continue to temp for the next week and then stop.

So far my biggest symptoms have been breathlessness, hot flashes, backache, veiny breasts, and tender nipples.

We have no names picked out yet but I am always thinking about names I like. We are going to be team yellow this time! We already have a DD & DS, so I thought it would be fun to have a surprise :yellow: Anyone else doing team yellow?

H&H 9 months to everyone :xmas12:

Congrats Love4you!!

I tested again this morning the line is darker than yesterdays, almost the same as the control. I am done testing. I think I'll continue to temp for the next week and then stop.

So far my biggest symptoms have been breathlessness, hot flashes, backache, veiny breasts, and tender nipples.

We have no names picked out yet but I am always thinking about names I like. We are going to be team yellow this time! We already have a DD & DS, so I thought it would be fun to have a surprise :yellow: Anyone else doing team yellow?

H&H 9 months to everyone :xmas12:

My dh said he is going to find out but keep it from me. Rude! Lol I want to do team yellow but I'm so nosy and impatient there's no way I can last haha

No team yellow here. I'm scheduling a private ultrasound at 15 weeks to find out. That's the earliest they do it. I want to know ASAP.

LOL greats & Kylasbaby!! My SIL is a sonographer so I found out at 15 weeks with my 1st two. This is going to be soooo hard for me as I am a major planner :haha:

I agree with finding out asap. I said I didn't want to, but I've changed my mind. I'm thinking of going over to the states to get it done because they do it a lot sooner than Canada! Even if I have to pay for it lol

LOL greats & Kylasbaby!! My SIL is a sonographer so I found out at 15 weeks with my 1st two. This is going to be soooo hard for me as I am a major planner :haha:

See that's my problem, I have to plan everything! Good luck haha

See that's my problem, I have to plan everything! Good luck haha

Me too. I'm a planner. I'd be all for it if I had two sets of everything like bedding and clothes, etc and then could just return one set lol. I feel like it would also help me to bond with the baby more.

I'm a planner too. I thought I could wait it out, as it really would be the biggest surprise of life. But, I've been shopping for outfits since my first pregnancy and it really is tough to find cute white ones. They are all pink or blue. So, for that reason...and for my impatientness, I'm going to find out! Does anyone know how much it is in the states to get a private scan?

I can't decide whether to find out the sex. We didn't with my first but did with my second. I love the idea of a surprise but I'm so impatient.

Reassured that conception indicator test moved from 1-2 last week to 2-3 today, one more left for next week. Wishing the weeks away.

There is a theory you can tell gender at first u/s by which side the sac implanted on!! Let me know and we can see if it's right!!

Also am I overly paranoid... Or does 2 Dec line look a lighter than 1 Dec?

I admit, I did take 1 Dec in the am with FMU and 2 Dec was this afternoon...

https://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g55/blissfully_rebellious/2a0de7bd-4e5c-4148-adc3-a6b2f5e2ceb3_zpsce9ed9ed.jpg

There is a theory you can tell gender at first u/s by which side the sac implanted on!! Let me know and we can see if it's right!!

I'm an us tech and I promise I've seen it be wrong a lot. Don't bet on it or anything :)

https://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g55/blissfully_rebellious/2a0de7bd-4e5c-4148-adc3-a6b2f5e2ceb3_zpsce9ed9ed.jpg

It does look a tad lighter, but fmu vs afternoon would make a difference. It's still darker than the control so I'd guess you're just fine! I don't think it will get any darker. :hugs:

I try not to compare the test lines but to compare the control lines. Dec 2 control line looks more faded than dec 1 which is good!

According to my OVIA app, I am due on or around August 12!! :happydance:
YAY! Me too!! :) :happydance:

August 13 is my brother's brithday and I have a nephew whose birthday is on the 6th August. My FIL is the 16th August. So it's a busy month (about to get busier! My 1st baby was 2 weeks early though, I was induced due to bp so who knows.

As for gender, I am definitely finding out, I need to be prepared. They have a test called Non-invasive Pregnancy Screening Test (NIPS) which costs a bit, but it's just a blood test you have around 8 - 10 weeks (I think?) and it screens for lots of different things as well as downs, but it also gives you the gender to like 99% accuracy. So I have been saving up to have that done.

We're finding out but we're going to do a gender reveal party. Wifey's idea (UGH). We're going to go to a private ultrasound and have them write down the gender and put it in an envelope, then give it to a baker and have them bake us a cake that is either pink or blue. We'll throw a party and then when we go to cut into the cake- waLA. Baby boy or baby girl revealed!

It will be about a week between the ultrasound and the party... that week is going to kill me. :haha:

Also, the private ultrasounds I have looked into run about $80 in the states. For those wondering. :)

I wanted to do a gender reveal, but I want a girl so badly I will probably cry if it turns out to be a boy. I know I will love it either way, but I really want a girl. So we are finding out at the private ultrasound and doing a gender reveal for our family. Might pretend we don't know though haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->