**2015 August Fireflies** 90 bundles of summer Love!

I wanted to do a gender reveal, but I want a girl so badly I will probably cry if it turns out to be a boy. I know I will love it either way, but I really want a girl. So we are finding out at the private ultrasound and doing a gender reveal for our family. Might pretend we don't know though haha

That was us last pregnancy. Wifey wanted a boy so badly- and got it. I didn't (and still don't) care!

I will say, I hope you get your girl, but if you get a boy it will be ooooookay. Promise! :) Even for someone who doesn't have experience with boys... little boys are adorable and they grow on you. :hugs:

Update my edd to August 13- according to Fertility Friend.

I always wanted to do a gender reveal party. That sounds sounds awesome Ace!

KaylasBaby I totally understand, I was like that with my 2nd. I wanted a girl so badly, I got her so I am happy to wait this time around for our little tie breaker. Ace is right, even if you are initially upset you will still be thrilled! My DS is my snuggle buddy, and boy he is the best!

I wanted to do a gender reveal, but I want a girl so badly I will probably cry if it turns out to be a boy. I know I will love it either way, but I really want a girl. So we are finding out at the private ultrasound and doing a gender reveal for our family. Might pretend we don't know though haha

That was us last pregnancy. Wifey wanted a boy so badly- and got it. I didn't (and still don't) care!

I will say, I hope you get your girl, but if you get a boy it will be ooooookay. Promise! :) Even for someone who doesn't have experience with boys... little boys are adorable and they grow on you. :hugs:

Oh I know it will be. I will be disappointed at first, but I'll get over it. Healthy but is most important. Last family I watched had a little boy and he was the best baby/toddler ever! I loved him so much. The GF and I both feel this is a girl. For some reason our donor looks like he makes girls...:haha: But I will love it whatever it turns out to be.

KaylasBaby I totally understand, I was like that with my 2nd. I wanted a girl so badly, I got her so I am happy to wait this time around for our little tie breaker. Ace is right, even if you are initially upset you will still be thrilled! My DS is my snuggle buddy, and boy he is the best!

Will update the front page for you :thumbup:

I know I will be happy with a healthy baby. I'll just be disappointed at first. I feel that's only natural and many women are when they don't get what they want. But we get over it and love our babies!

So I got the results of my first blood test today. HCG is at 2450. Doctor was out today but he will call tomorrow and tell me if he wants me to repeat the test and/or go get my ultrasound.

Oh gender talk! DH and I thinking we will have a girl. I will be happy no matter what if the baby is healthy! But I think it would be wonderful to see my uber masculine husband at a tea party. :haha:

So I got the results of my first blood test today. HCG is at 2450. Doctor was out today but he will call tomorrow and tell me if he wants me to repeat the test and/or go get my ultrasound.

Oh gender talk! DH and I thinking we will have a girl. I will be happy no matter what if the baby is healthy! But I think it would be wonderful to see my uber masculine husband at a tea party. :haha:

LOL! That does sound pretty fun!

Oh I know it will be. I will be disappointed at first, but I'll get over it. Healthy but is most important. Last family I watched had a little boy and he was the best baby/toddler ever! I loved him so much. The GF and I both feel this is a girl. For some reason our donor looks like he makes girls...:haha: But I will love it whatever it turns out to be.

Will update the front page for you :thumbup:

I know I will be happy with a healthy baby. I'll just be disappointed at first. I feel that's only natural and many women are when they don't get what they want. But we get over it and love our babies!

Thank you!

I totally understand :hugs: I really hope you get your wish :pink:

Pink dust all around! Or all around me at least haha. Anyone who wants some can come share :)

I don't know which I would prefer. I thought I wanted another boy so that my lil girl remains the princess...but I still have all of her clothes and have none of my son's left :rofl:

I want a girl but my hubby wants a boy. Everyone in my family has boys so a girl would be a nice change :) fingers crossed for a healthy baby no matter the gender though.

Hi, poking toe in :)

I'm Leigh aka Rees, already have a 5 year old girl and a nearly 3 year old boy. #3 has been a bit of a shock and a surprise! Initially diagnosed with a bowel infection turned out to be baby!!

Tentatively due 6th August but my dates always get pushed back anyway. Had an early scan today due to the pain I've been in and have seen the gestational sac, more bloods being done on Thursday and then another scan next week to hopefully spy the yolk :)

*waves to everyone* hi!!!!

I really want a girl as well. Chinese calendar predicts girl for us and we tried a bit of gender swaying when TTC. I have everything crossed for a girl, but if it's another boy, that'll be ok too. Another reason for finding out so early with me as well.

We're definitely hoping on a little boy. I hate to say the word disappointed when it comes to my future child, but reallyyy want to buy blue stuff. We will be happy with a healthy baby no matter what tho, I know I'll fall in love instantly either way :)

We want a boy soooooo bad bc we already have our girl. But Chinese gender says girl so I bet you anything it's a girl lol

Does anyone else have sore ab muscles? Mine are tender to the touch all over my stomach and sides. It feels like I've done some ab exercises. Never had this with my dd. So weird!

Does anyone else have sore ab muscles? Mine are tender to the touch all over my stomach and sides. It feels like I've done some ab exercises. Never had this with my dd. So weird!

I did at just a few days dpo lol. Like I'd over done an an workout. But not lately. I read it's common though.

My lower back is killing me today. Granted I've always had back issues - pinched nerve, herniated disk, sciatica (all brought on by my years of horseback riding) but they haven't bothered me for a while. But lately they suck.

I did at just a few days dpo lol. Like I'd over done an an workout. But not lately. I read it's common though.

My lower back is killing me today. Granted I've always had back issues - pinched nerve, herniated disk, sciatica (all brought on by my years of horseback riding) but they haven't bothered me for a while. But lately they suck.

This pregnancy is so different than my last, I'm not used to it! Lol

How's your strep?

This pregnancy is so different than my last, I'm not used to it! Lol

How's your strep?

Much better! I was surprised I had strep ontop of this sinus infection. I thought the sore throat was from all the coughing. The boys I nanny gave me strep back in May and I couldn't lift my head I was so sick. So I didn't think I had it, but the Dr did a test just in case. Good thing. But I can breathe now and am almost all cleared up. So glad I went in and got medicine. Feeling much better!

Can I join? :)

I'm due August 9th with my first. I am so so excited and praying everything goes well.
We have been trying since September, so not very long. I started taking vitamin b-50 complex this last cycle to fix a short LP and boom BFP!..

My husband and I are both 29 and hoping for a girl!

Can I join? :)

I'm due August 9th with my first. I am so so excited and praying everything goes well.
We have been trying since September, so not very long. I started taking vitamin b-50 complex this last cycle to fix a short LP and boom BFP!..

My husband and I are both 29 and hoping for a girl!

Congrats! I'll add you to the front. I'll save you some of my pink dust ;)

Yes, my abs are quite sore. I didn't have that with either pregnancy either. My knees are killing me too, I don't have knee problems so this is new in the last 2 days. Maybe relaxin kicking in and loosening everything?

Ohhhh I'm in the girl train. I would absolutely LOVE a little princess. But I know boys are fun for sure so I know I'll be happy either way. Love the comment about the tea party lol, so agree.

We should all make predictions and add it to the first page beside our EDD, that'd be neat to see who is right lol.

Sorry you have strep kylasgirl. Hope you're feeling better and on the up. Have you been able to take the time off? How is everyone doing with work? I work from home so I think I'll enjoy the days of morning sickness in a month or so. Last time I didn't work from home, and I was literally falling asleep at the desk.

AFM still no symptoms lol. Nothing. Not even sore boobs. Am I actually pregnant? :S I will say that last time I had a super rough time with ms. It was ALL day mom stop for 8 weeks. Horrible. I would just cry by 8pm every night. Even those magic pregnancy pills didn't help. My doctor said it's possible it was that bad because of the mc, and since it was a missed mc. So hopeful for this time around in more way than one :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->