**2015 August Fireflies** 90 bundles of summer Love!

Fit mama I'm so sorry to hear that! I hope everything works out. :hugs: I have you and your family in my thoughts!

AFM I actually feel fantastic today. No ms and I'm in a good mood. I hope I continue to have more days like this.

Hope everyone else is doing good!

Fit_Mama I am so so sorry to hear that. :( I'm sending some hardcore positive thoughts your way and I really, truly hope that they give you some good news with this. :hugs:

Pearly I hope this comes back as nothing and your little one is okay! Sending some big positive thoughts your way, too! :hugs:

MrsH I hope you have more good days, too! :)

Doc isn't 100% what it is that's going on under my boobs. He said it could be a build up of detergent because I'm having to wash it everyday/every other day because it's the only one that fits me anymore. So he gave me an anti-fungal with steroid cream and suggested I switch to a scent and dye free detergent until I can get more bras lol.

Doc isn't 100% what it is that's going on under my boobs. He said it could be a build up of detergent because I'm having to wash it everyday/every other day because it's the only one that fits me anymore. So he gave me an anti-fungal with steroid cream and suggested I switch to a scent and dye free detergent until I can get more bras lol.

I saw your post on FB but forgot to respond. So I don't necessarily have a rash but I have this bruising under my armpits and the skin is real rough. I think it's where the wire of my bra digs in. But I bought a bigger bra that fits looser so I'm not sure why it isn't going away. If your skin is rough, vaseline can help that.

It does have a rough feeling in a couple of spots, but he told me to keep the area dry =/

Oh well that won't help lol. I'm bad and even though I only have one bra now, I still only wash it like once a week :blush:

My cousin is not pregnant but has a very large chest and she developed some sort of rash under her boobs as well...Dr said it was almost like a yeast infection. I think he gave her some sort of anti-fungal cream as well. I guess because the skin between your boobs and tummy gets warm and damp is what causes it. I have a small chest, even now at almost 11 weeks! Although they have expanded a bit I think, I have more cleavage than usual lol.

hi girls,

I just got back from my 12week ultrasound and everything looks good.. I saw the baby's nasal bone. Is this a good sign that the baby does not have downs? I am driving myself crazy waiting for panorama test results. I have been afraid of the baby having down syndrome because of high HCG at 5 weeks.

Thank youuuuu ;)

seeing nasal bone is really promising hun and definitely having no down syndrome is a good sign fx for ur result

well guys I have just started my pregnancy journal and pls be there to help and support me!! really need it
pls find the link in my signature below

you guys have been so supportive and helpful thanks a tonn!!

Another panorama result came back saying happy, healthy girl! She doesn't come on here anymore but is on the fb group so I thought I'd update here. So yay! Join that if you haven't. Many ppl use that rather than this. Instructions on the front page!

3 girls now :)

double post here as well as fb....

I had my first appt today with doctor and ob co-coordinator. They did offer me maternity 21, and nt scan. however. its two trips to the city. 1.5 hours away. Both of them. I have to do the NT scan before 14 weeks, so next week if they can do it..( If i chose to do it) and/or i can do the Maternity 21 with better US a month later at 18-20 weeks . same location. So undecided. Meaning NT scan is a prelude to 18 week meeting, where I can get all the answer weeks later. So should i stress about getting in next week or hold off. what is the benefit?. My local hospital wont/cant do the bloodwork.

Fit_Mama, what devastating news. :( All the best in getting through this, whatever the outcome.

Welcome to Praying4BB! We seem to have a lot of twins in this group! There were none in my group when I was pregnant with my son!

Oh fit mama! I'm so sorry and hope you get some solid info from your team.
Welcome praying!
Tech- I'd opt for all three just cause I'm nervous and nebbishy. Maternity will tell you about 13, 18 and 21. The nt can look for anatomy and abnormalities in the heart and some other organs. The 18-21 can tell you even more about the anatomy, organs, especially the brain. I remember I was able to ask if her palette was closed and spine was closed, etc. generally I think you learn do much from each. My doc is making me skip the nt since I got harmony and I'm really upset about it.

Posted this on FB also...

I didn't realize this before... So... Baby's tail is gone by now correct?? And the nub theory is that if it's a girl that the nub will go along with the spine... And I JUST noticed this from my scan from 20Jan at 11+3... Do you see a nub at the base of the butt??

https://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g55/blissfully_rebellious/imagejpg1_zpsb8a2c3da.jpg

And that paired with my girl dream the other day... idk...

I responded on fb but figured Id do it here too for those interested. The nub is what will later become either the penis or clitoris so it would be between baby's legs not on the bum. It's hard to get a good nub shot with baby in the right position (on its back flat). You usually have to ask for it bc it's an awkward angle to get as you need to see what's between the legs while it still being a side shot.

Congrats on a great scan Ashley!

Hope everyone else is well. I am still so tired, I took yesterday off just to rest and probably would have benefitted from taking today off as well, (I would still be home if I didn't have meetings today).

Looking very forward to the weekend, anyone have any big SuperBowl Plans? We are just having a few friends over to our place...

I responded on fb but figured Id do it here too for those interested. The nub is what will later become either the penis or clitoris so it would be between baby's legs not on the bum. It's hard to get a good nub shot with baby in the right position (on its back flat). You usually have to ask for it bc it's an awkward angle to get as you need to see what's between the legs while it still being a side shot.

I'm actually happy it's not the nub lolol. I was kinda sad when I realized it might be a girl. ha

I'm actually happy it's not the nub lolol. I was kinda sad when I realized it might be a girl. ha

I'm not saying it's NOT a girl. It very well could be. I just can't see a nub, but I'm no expert. Maybe ask for skull testers in the gender forum. I did even though we already knew the gender and they all said her skull looked girly.

So I told work today. Well I told the boys mom. She was excited for me and understood me wanting to wait until second tri to tell her bc of my previous loss. She said she too had a D&C before so she understood. They have 6 weeks to find someone new so I'll help them find someone and teach them the ropes so hopefully the changeover will be pretty smooth.

She told me I can tell the boys....dammit. I hoped shed do that lol

I posted my scans there back when I first got them and no one looked or responded.

My NT scan got pushed from Monday to today... In 3 hours then off to the OB right after so I'll update you guys as soon as I can but I'm very nervous!! Have all the symptoms just after all the stories I read hear I'm nervous!! Should be 12w3d. Saw strong heartbeat and baby 1 time so far at 8w3d... First timer over here and hoping after today I can finally relax a little!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->