**2015 August Fireflies** 90 bundles of summer Love!

Lian_83, I am obsessed with lemon water! It's the only way I can keep water down this pregnancy. I'm drinking a glass of it right now lol

So I'm kind of annoyed. My husband's family invited us over for dinner tonight, so we drove 40 mins to their house only to eat together for 15 mins and everyone goes into their bedrooms for the night except our 12 year old nephew. Rude much? So pissed off, what a waste of my time!

TMI, but I had a pretty large #2 earlier and my bump went down a lot! So disappointed! :rofl:

Just posting because I just realized my ticker switched over to the next square and I'm excited! I have nothing new today, but I am following everyones updates!

Pearly, Vicks helps clear up the pimples on your face? (was I reading that right). If so I might have to try it...

Greats, that is so incredibly rude :growlmad: I would be totally pissed off.

Yay for a ticker change Queen Queso :haha:

Nothing new here, still so tired. I may have to be "sick" tomorrow so I can have a lazy day of lying around on the couch while Isla's at day care :winkwink:

Yes hun u read it right just give it a try on one first cuz I was also quite not sure when I heard it so to check put a lil but on one overnight and it really reduced the inflammation to a greater extent and eventually down to v low but marks m not sure m still dealing with hoping they fade away soon

Vicks vaporub is safe during pregnancy too

Yayy queen!!!

Greats ur soon to complete ur first tri how exciting so want to come there soon !!!

so I'm thinking whatever bloating I had has officially gone away. I feel less bloated, like I'm skinny again, and my belly has gone down quite a bit.

Morning sickness has pretty much gone away except for when I smell something gross.

Boobs aren't sore anymore either but they're still up a cup size lol

Nothing new except I had a horrible dull back ache. DH is in a foul mood today for no reason. And now my head is starting to hurt and I'm nauseous.

Midwife appointment in a few hours! I'm nervous in so many ways. I finally have the chance to have someone properly look at me! I'm really hoping I don't puke everywhere on my way over since I haven't been in a moving vehicle since December.

Good luck Lavender!

Ladies can I just vent? I feel like an awful person because I really don't enjoy being pregnant. I'm always sick or tired or in pain. I just want to feel normal again :(. Is this just me or does anyone else feel this way?

I have my mw appt next Tuesday so I am hoping that makes me realize why I'm going through all this. Sometimes I just want to cry in a corner because I'm so frustrated.

Good luck Lavender!

Ladies can I just vent? I feel like an awful person because I really don't enjoy being pregnant. I'm always sick or tired or in pain. I just want to feel normal again :(. Is this just me or does anyone else feel this way?

I have my mw appt next Tuesday so I am hoping that makes me realize why I'm going through all this. Sometimes I just want to cry in a corner because I'm so frustrated.

I finally starting feeling better around 11 weeks just for my ms to come back. It finally went away around 12-12 1/2 weeks and knock on wood only comes back when I'm really hungry. My energy level is much better lately too and I feel more like my old self. It *should* start getting better around the second tri :hugs:

Good luck Lavender!

I finally starting feeling better around 11 weeks just for my ms to come back. It finally went away around 12-12 1/2 weeks and knock on wood only comes back when I'm really hungry. My energy level is much better lately too and I feel more like my old self. It *should* start getting better around the second tri :hugs:

I'm really hoping that's how it works for me too! I had a really awesome day Sunday where I felt great and wasn't sick and then the next I was as sick as when I first got MS.

I just I just gotta keep holding on for a few more weeks and hopefully less.

I was so miserable from about 6-11 weeks. I feel so much better now. Hopefully it gets better for you.

I got a call from my doctors office about the last ultrasound done at 11 weeks they saw the thickness at the neck little bit higher I am not sure she said 4 cm or 4 mm but she said they detect something called cystic hygroma which could be 50% true or false they want me to meet high risk ob and get my scan done again

My Down syndrome result hasn't come back yet so m waiting for that too
But m really sad and staying strong too

Good luck Lavender!

Thanks MrsH!

I'm feeling the same way, don't worry. I'm thankful I am pregnant, but I am not enjoying this at all. :( I'm hoping seeing some kind of test result or especially an ultrasound will be the thing that makes things click a bit and at least mentally make things easier. It's terribly frustrating, indeed.

Pearly keep your head up and keep us updated. Fx everything is just fine.

Lavender I know you've been pretty sick too. My first u/s made me so happy and to see that little heartbeat was the best, but it's like after about three week you start to worry again and question what's going on. At least for me. I am happy I get to see the mw soon.

MrsH you're not the only one to feel that way, so don't worry, hun! For the most part, pregnancy sucks! But once you have your baby in your arms this summer, you'll honestly forget every sickness, every pain, and every worry you ever had throughout your pregnancy.

Pearly, keep us updated about everything! I know it's scary but you never know, it could just be a bad measurement or something. :hugs:

MrsH you're not the only one to feel that way, so don't worry, hun! For the most part, pregnancy sucks! But once you have your baby in your arms this summer, you'll honestly forget every sickness, every pain, and every worry you ever had throughout your pregnancy.

Pearly, keep us updated about everything! I know it's scary but you never know, it could just be a bad measurement or something. :hugs:

Barring first tri, I loved my last pregnancy and birth. I hated the newborn stage myself. I'm in no hurry to do that all over again!

Pearly, I hope everything turns out ok.

Midwife appointment went smoothly! I had to take a Gravol on top of my meds to settle my stomach to make it there but that was okay.

She was so nice and both DH and I liked her. There will be two other midwives in the practice I'll get to meet at some point, too. I got sent home with a mountain of lab and ultrasound requests, so that makes me feel a bit better.

I'm also on the right track to get into the Pegasus study! All that might be tricky is the ultrasound date since it's pretty far away. We'll see what happens with it! :)

found this today looking around.. make a registry. makeit private for now. add 10 items and be entered.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.h...d_t=201&pf_rd_p=1951105602&pf_rd_i=B00IOGITBO

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->