**2015 August Fireflies** 90 bundles of summer Love!

Doing good here. How're you?

Also - DH has finally become interested and picked a first name if it's a boy. Cole. But I can't find a middle name (posted this in FB).

Good morning ladies! I hope everyone is doing good.

I had my three good days and was sick yesterday and today. I ran out of Diclegis so I have ti hit up the pharmacy tonight.

I'm doing good a lot better I feel In a stronger place (most of the time) hence i came to say hi :) glad all your pregnancies are doing so good. Love the name Cole. So miss all of you and the chats on fb. Maybe hopefully I will get to be bump buddies with you all again. I'm ok but my body is driving me crazy :haha: hope you all don't mind me being here :)

Much love

Xxxx

I'm doing good a lot better I feel In a stronger place (most of the time) hence i came to say hi :) glad all your pregnancies are doing so good. Love the name Cole. So miss all of you and the chats on fb. Maybe hopefully I will get to be bump buddies with you all again. I'm ok but my body is driving me crazy :haha: hope you all don't mind me being here :)

Much love

Xxxx

Definitely do not mind! Glad you are feeling well enough to visit. My first month after my mmc was horrible, just feeling off and hormonal and my skin was really really really bad. But once I got my first AF, things seemed to mellow out. If you don't mind me asking, are you trying soon?

Thank you girls it's tough huh.

Yes we started TTC straight away but the first month after it's a nightmare I haven't had a period yet but think I ovulated yesterday. I only got one a peak day Saturday low days before and low days after so think only one shot so not likely although I can't understand as the day before peak and day before that I had watery CM and ewcm. I got a peak like 7 days after d&c I ended up getting this done as even tho did it all at home had a retained part of,placenta so hcg started rising so maybe that first peak,was from hcg but had all,the ovulation signals and a negative opk before that so who knows. I had a rise today so hoping forgone tomorrow but shall see xxx

AUGH. Every time I come her to post an update something throws me off…computer battery dies, baby wakes up early from nap, mailman comes, someone needs me for something…so annoying! Well, my 9 week scan went great so I’m thrilled! Baby is growing right on schedule and I got my script for the NT scan and noninvasive prenatal testing. I booked it for 2/12 and so now I’m counting the days…10 more to go!

The nausea seems better but I’m still taking the meds as I still get nauseated when I eat so I would imagine I’d feel pretty horrible if I went off of them. I was sick until almost 13 weeks with Hayden so my guess is I’m not quite there yet with this one. SO CANNOT WAIT! I’m able to eat more foods and even drink water so I’m pleased with that. I’m still craving salty stuff like mad though! SO not like me…I’m starting to think it’s a boy as I’m a total chocolate and ice cream person and I’m repulsed by both.

Mrs Hudson - there are days where I want to yell “ I don’t want to do this anymore!” at the top of my lungs. It’s so hard and frustrating…and the wait for your bundle of joy is SO long it’s hard to keep focus on the end. But you’re a third of the way through! So stay strong…like Kyla’s said, second trip is much better for most! Good luck at your appointment tomorrow!

Pearly - I hope you got all your blood work back and everything is good. FX for you!

hive - I too enjoyed pregnancy past the first trip the first time around but hated the newborn phase! My DD was very high needs and just cried ALL the time and just woke to eat and then back to sleep and then cried again. The first 3 months felt like an ETERNITY but then it got better…I don’t look forward to that too. This time around I’m hoping it will be easier…but only time will tell.

fit_mama - my heart goes out to you and your family. I’m so sorry to read about your news. Sending big hugs…

praying4BB - congrats and welcome :hi: Twins! My gosh…how fun :flower: I’m due the 29th right after you.

wonders - how frustrating with your nurse saying u can’t tell gender! I hope it works out that they can. How did your scan go today?

Pearly/greats - I’ve purchased some wireless bras from VS and they’re pretty nice. They look good still but are pretty padded. My boobs got pretty big with my first pregnancy and then breastfeeding but as soon as I weaned, they shrank to a cup smaller than pre pregnancy! Now they are still small and don't seem to be getting any bigger...so odd!

:hi: wanting! Good to see you.

PS Kylas - I sent you a message on fb about getting added to the fb group but it's probably in your "other" message folder.

Mrs Hudson - there are days where I want to yell “ I don’t want to do this anymore!” at the top of my lungs. It’s so hard and frustrating…and the wait for your bundle of joy is SO long it’s hard to keep focus on the end. But you’re a third of the way through! So stay strong…like Kyla’s said, second trip is much better for most! Good luck at your appointment tomorrow!

Aww thank you! I sure am hoping so. I don't know how many times I've told DH how I just want to feel like my old self again. I was talking to his uncle's gf last night and she told me she felt the same exact way but it's so worth it so that made me feel better.

Hey WAG! Good to see you. I hope you get to bypass that witch. I remember my first one after my mc was like a freight train.

Thanks mrs chezek I haven't heard back about the blood test result I guess it takes some time they to,d me 10 days not sure if they are business days or total lol
And I got mine done on 23 so may be I. A couple of days or two ill call them anyway I am going to meet high risk ob on Wednesday so will enquire there as well if at all it hasn't come back

Glad ur 9 week scan went really well hun and so will 12 week go!

About the bbs size do they really shrink a cup size low of what is actually prepregnancy size ?? Omg how do we make sure at least it stays the pre pregnancy one
I wanna breastfeed my baby but wanna make sure they stay put the size they are pre pregnancy

Thanks mrs chezek I haven't heard back about the blood test result I guess it takes some time they to,d me 10 days not sure if they are business days or total lol
And I got mine done on 23 so may be I. A couple of days or two ill call them anyway I am going to meet high risk ob on Wednesday so will enquire there as well if at all it hasn't come back

Glad ur 9 week scan went really well hun and so will 12 week go!

About the bbs size do they really shrink a cup size low of what is actually prepregnancy size ?? Omg how do we make sure at least it stays the pre pregnancy one
I wanna breastfeed my baby but wanna make sure they stay put the size they are pre pregnancy

Ha ha I don't think my 'results' are typical! Most of my friend's boobs went back to pre pregnancy size or stayed bigger. I'm an anomaly! But my LO sucked the weight off of me! I lost all the baby weight instantly and more. I was 10 lbs under my pre pregnancy weight a year after birth but gained 5lbs of it back after I stopped nursing at 15 months. So I think you'll be fine :thumbup:

Mine got smaller post bfing as well. But the bfing took 25 lbs off me in six weeks post delivery, so I wouldn't trade it in for anything. Plus I loved breastfeeding. I'm so looking forward to it again, and il say too that my boobs have exploded since conception. Last time I went from a 32b/c to a 44f. Interested in seeing what happens this time....

Just a flying pop in to say hi.

I've been starting to feel less yuk and less tired so that's great for the mean time. Can not wait for my NT scan this Saturday. I'll be 13+2 and hoping so much to be able to determine the gender. More really just hoping that all is well with baby and things are going fine. Have been using my doppler almost everyday and last night was the first time we actually got it to register the BPM properly, so that was exciting.

Hope to update with good news and pics from my scan (and hopefully gender) on Saturday. Then we can start telling more people too!

x

Appointment tomorrow to find out about the blood results (downs, cystic fibrosis, etc).. Supa nervous. Also hopefully scheduling my 20 week ultrasound for gender!

Is anyone else feeling really exhausted and fatigued?

Appointment tomorrow to find out about the blood results (downs, cystic fibrosis, etc).. Supa nervous. Also hopefully scheduling my 20 week ultrasound for gender!
I have my appointment later today for this as well!

Is anyone else feeling really exhausted and fatigued?
I was for a while, but this last week has me feeling the opposite! If you're exhausted, just rest as much as you can.

Afm, having a really difficult time sleeping tonight. I posted in the fb group, but have no idea why I can't fall asleep or stay asleep besides my hip pain? I have such a busy day ahead with my doctors appointment, shopping, and school. :growlmad:

Who is and isn't finding out the gender of the baby?

We are really torn about whether to find out what we're having or not. We'd always said we'd have a surprise but now we're having three, part of me wants to find out so we can prepare as much as possible!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->