**2015 August Fireflies** 90 bundles of summer Love!

Is anyone else feeling really exhausted and fatigued?

Definitely. I actually yawned before I read this.

Appointment tomorrow to find out about the blood results (downs, cystic fibrosis, etc).. Supa nervous. Also hopefully scheduling my 20 week ultrasound for gender!
I have my appointment later today for this as well!

I posted this in the AM time here lol. So my appointment is on the 4th :)

I hope your results go good!! When is your appointment?

Afm, having a really difficult time sleeping tonight. I posted in the fb group, but have no idea why I can't fall asleep or stay asleep besides my hip pain? I have such a busy day ahead with my doctors appointment, shopping, and school. :growlmad:

I haven't been able to sleep since all my symptoms hit about 6 weeks. My doctor said I can take Benadryl which also helps my allergies, but I'm still up 2/3 times a night. Just can't take it in the third tri as she said it can dry up your milk.

Who is and isn't finding out the gender of the baby?

We are really torn about whether to find out what we're having or not. We'd always said we'd have a surprise but now we're having three, part of me wants to find out so we can prepare as much as possible!

We found out just before 11 weeks! I wanted to know as early as I could haha

All these scans and results are so exciting! Good luck girls! Can't wait to see all the pictures.
I've been so exhausted too. Usually I'm a night owl.. I stay up til 11 or so so that I get some alone time, but for the last month or two, I go down at 9:30 with DH. If I stay up til 10:15 to read, I pass out with the lights on!
Jo- are these three your first babies? If so, I'd really recommend finding out. Maybe I'm a woosie, but my first put my down for the count. I didn't accomplish a thing for 3/4 months. I also really don't like yellow. But that's just me I guess. My SIL didn't find out with either, but she loves red so she just went with that. I think her first nursery was Winnie the pooh and the second was like the circus.
I'm totally finding out with thus one asap just for planning. I'll do the painting, furniture, bedding, clothing, etc and have all here months ahead for my piece of mind. Having things on my to do list that aren't done gives me anxiety. But again, that's just me and this is such a personal thing. If you want a surprise, you could do some kind of gender reveal cupcakes for you and your SO.

I haven't been on here for a few days, not sure if I'll get the chance to catch up properly...

I've been so sick the past couple of days and tired. Ready to be in the second trimester now...

Congrats to everyone whose had scans lately, very exciting.

Hope you're all doing well. Will try and catch up later today :coffee:

I am feeling lot better on the other hand and the headache was there only in week 11 so hopefully nothing comes up no other ms beside sore bbs which is always a part ever since I got pregnant and hunger and thirst has subsided too

Kyla's congrats on 14 weeks it must be a great feeling ur officially 2nd tri right?

Kyla's congrats on 14 weeks it must be a great feeling ur officially 2nd tri right?

It doesn't feel real lol. I mean I know I've had two great ultrasounds, I hear her heartbeat all the time, I feel her sometimes, but still doesn't feel real.

Who is and isn't finding out the gender of the baby?

We are really torn about whether to find out what we're having or not. We'd always said we'd have a surprise but now we're having three, part of me wants to find out so we can prepare as much as possible!

We found out just before 11 weeks! I wanted to know as early as I could haha

Wow, so early! Is it common practice where you live to find out so early?

Jo- are these three your first babies? If so, I'd really recommend finding out. Maybe I'm a woosie, but my first put my down for the count. I didn't accomplish a thing for 3/4 months. I also really don't like yellow. But that's just me I guess. My SIL didn't find out with either, but she loves red so she just went with that. I think her first nursery was Winnie the pooh and the second was like the circus.
I'm totally finding out with thus one asap just for planning. I'll do the painting, furniture, bedding, clothing, etc and have all here months ahead for my piece of mind. Having things on my to do list that aren't done gives me anxiety. But again, that's just me and this is such a personal thing. If you want a surprise, you could do some kind of gender reveal cupcakes for you and your SO.

Yes, our first and last! I always thought the idea of a surprise would be lovely though I completely understand why people do go ahead and find out. My sister is pregnant with her second and has found out the sex both times.

Lucky we've still a few weeks to decide!

Hi ladies! I've been spending a lot of time on the FB group, but for those that aren't on there, I had my NT scan yesterday! Everything went well, they were able to see the nasal bone and said baby had a beautiful profile. And the fluid on the neck measured 1.3 :thumbup: Had bloodwork today to test for more "fun" things and still waiting for MaterniT21 results.

I'm only 11w4d but baby was moving a lot and even had the hiccups while we were looking. It took a lot of time to get baby in the right position...they had me drink some water and walk around for a little bit and finally the little bean cooperated!

Sorry some of you are still feeling so crappy. I've been feeling relatively good, but noticing I am getting way more emotional the past few days and I still get nauseous if I wait too long to eat. And I get tired very easily. My biggest complaint still is my skin! These blemishes! I hate them!

And yes, I'll definitely be finding out gender!

Great news wonders tht little kiddo is all active inside its so good to see baby moving aww n the hiccups omg tht must have been so cute !!!

Jo77 - I had the panorama blood rest at 9 weeks so the results came in just before I was 11 weeks and we found out baby is a girl :)

Great news wonders tht little kiddo is all active inside its so good to see baby moving aww n the hiccups omg tht must have been so cute !!!

Too cute...it was just chillin on its back and then every few seconds its whole lower half would just bounce up. My sister in law said my niece had hiccups all the time and she could even feel them, when she was further along of course.

I feel like poop :(

Me too, so tired today as well...

I actually think I'm sick :/

Feeling feverish. I hate taking my temp orally because it's always wrong. It said 97.6 and I'm like no way because since getting prego my temp at the doc has been 98.4. 97's are normal for non-pregnant me. And I have a headache. And I feel achey.

Keep taking that temp and keep your fluids up dsem. Fevers are so dangerous for pregnant women.

Yeah DSemcho, I'm wondering if I have the flu as well.

That's awesome Wonders, so glad that your scan went well!

Ya keep taking fluids and ask your doc w hat should be done!!

Kyla's I just came across a thread of yours in which u talked about metformin in pcos ? Well I dint see much update on what ur doc says have you got any update hun??

Just got my panorama test results, I am so happy! Low risk for everything and it's a GIRL !!!! =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->