**2015 August Fireflies** 90 bundles of summer Love!

Ya keep taking fluids and ask your doc w hat should be done!!

Kyla's I just came across a thread of yours in which u talked about metformin in pcos ? Well I dint see much update on what ur doc says have you got any update hun??

Hmm not sure when that was from, but I'm not on metformin. I do have PCOS, but there's no reason for me to be on metformin at this current time.

Just got my panorama test results, I am so happy! Low risk for everything and it's a GIRL !!!! =)

Yay! Another pink firefly! Congrats!

Awesome Ashley so good to hear that!!
When you had that test done,?? Just thinking why I haven't heard back yet I had my test on 23
And do they call u or u have to call them??

Well one part of the good news is my result for downs came and it's completely negative yayyyyyy I am so so happy and so relieved don't know the number yet cuz I asked my hubby to call as I knw he is my first lucky charm

And I am having a boy yayyyyyy to that as well this little nugget is my dh junior m so so happy

The other part of the good news I am waiting when I see my bubb on ultrasound and everything thee look good too so fx still for that

Such good new Pearly!! Welcome to the "boy club" ;) Were you wanting/expecting a boy or girl? We swore it was a girl and it was ALL BOY! LOL But we are very excited!!!

Congrats ashley and pearl! So awesome.
My results should be in by Friday - I'm on pins and needles! Eek! No patience......

Such good new Pearly!! Welcome to the "boy club" ;) Were you wanting/expecting a boy or girl? We swore it was a girl and it was ALL BOY! LOL But we are very excited!!!

To tell u the truth I always knew its a boy as my ms is not that bad which kind of gave me a hint well going by the old wives tale and another thing which which made my assumption strong was I did ramzi theory and it showed boy :happydance::happydance: So excited!! Thanks a lot hun

Congrats ashley and pearl! So awesome.
My results should be in by Friday - I'm on pins and needles! Eek! No patience......

Thanks hun I knw I dint have patience too mine I was not able to wait more cuz of the last weird ultrasound they said I could be suspected of downs but this result completely negated that hoping I get to see my bubb real,y good this time next ultrasound on Friday

Well one part of the good news is my result for downs came and it's completely negative yayyyyyy I am so so happy and so relieved don't know the number yet cuz I asked my hubby to call as I knw he is my first lucky charm

And I am having a boy yayyyyyy to that as well this little nugget is my dh junior m so so happy

The other part of the good news I am waiting when I see my bubb on ultrasound and everything thee look good too so fx still for that

Congrats on a blue firefly!

Awesome Ashley so good to hear that!!
When you had that test done,?? Just thinking why I haven't heard back yet I had my test on 23
And do they call u or u have to call them??

I had the test done on the 21st and I had to call them! ;)

Hi ladies! I hope everyone is doing well. :)

There was a cancellation and I got to get my first ultrasound! DH couldn't come but I snagged pictures for him. Everything looked great, measuring just 1 day ahead, and little bean was really jumpy and wiggly. :)

I was able to get into the Pegasus trial study and will have my test on the 11th! Too bad I have to wait to hear the results until my second SIPS screening at about 16-17 weeks, lol.

I went out and got some maternity jeans since my bloat is getting too much for my jeans. Holy cow that was exhausting! Anyone have any suggestions to prevent achy feet? I already have custom shoe inserts.

Congrats Ashley on a girl and Pearly on a boy, very exciting!

So glad that your scan went well Lavender!

Wasn't able to get on yesterday, but here's a quick update on my appt. REALLY hard to find baby with the dopplar, I thought she was going to give up. She started up near my bellybutton and ended up finding it down by my right hip. I think I'm bruised from how hard she was pushing with both the dopplar and her hand, but I didn't say anything while there because I didn't want her to stop without finding it. I've been really nervous at every step this pregnancy and I needed to hear it.

I asked about the pertussis vaccine (it was on my mind because DS brought home a flyer from school saying to watch for signs of it because there are 7 confirmed cases in the school district), and she said that they recommend getting the booster after 27 weeks.

Also, they're officially changing my edd to July 29, so I guess I need changed on the front page. I don't like it, because that means an even earlier rcs when I'm sure of the dates to begin with. If I go by the July 29 date, then that means I got my bfp at only 7dpo.

Can I join? I just found out on Monday that I'm due August 8th with my second baby!

Congrats on everyone's gender results :)

Didn't bypass the stupid witch :dohh:

That stinks queso. I'll be scheduled for a rcs at my 41 week Mark but I know I'll only be 40+4 and that bums me out too. Hoping I'll just go into labor beforehand and hope I get my vbac so I don't have to deal with all that. I just wish they would listen more to us about our dates.
Welcome cormacks!
I'm so sorry wags. I think it's good to get one witch in though. Seems like it cleans out and gives your body a good reset.
Hope you feel better soon mrs. Eddie!

QueenQueso could just mean your baby is bigger than average. They moved up my due date a lot with my daughter, and a friend of mine who is 21 weeks has been moved up a total of 3 weeks so far even though she knows exactly when she conceived!

Welcome, Cormacksgirl!

Afm, I'm sick. Darn hubby has been sick for a month and I now have a horrible head cold. I feel sorry for myself lol

Becoming a lot more aware of my body this past week. I can feel baby move all the time now. Baby hates when I cough or sneeze bc they move around like crazy haha

Started re-decorating our apartment yesterday. Ordered a bunch of new furniture, rugs, and new curtains for the living room. And my daughter's new toddler bed! No more crib next week!

Finding out the gender on the 17th and then we will buy all our baby stuff. Basically starting over as most of our gear is either recalled or broken. Have my wish list all made out, I can't wait!

No call with results today. I jumped every time the phone rang. DH is so stressed something will be wrong. I just want to know. I'll call Friday if I haven't heard by then. =(
I'm so bad at waiting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->