**2015 August Fireflies** 90 bundles of summer Love!

Ohhhh I'm in the girl train. I would absolutely LOVE a little princess. But I know boys are fun for sure so I know I'll be happy either way. Love the comment about the tea party lol, so agree.

We should all make predictions and add it to the first page beside our EDD, that'd be neat to see who is right lol.

Sorry you have strep kylasgirl. Hope you're feeling better and on the up. Have you been able to take the time off? How is everyone doing with work? I work from home so I think I'll enjoy the days of morning sickness in a month or so. Last time I didn't work from home, and I was literally falling asleep at the desk.

AFM still no symptoms lol. Nothing. Not even sore boobs. Am I actually pregnant? :S I will say that last time I had a super rough time with ms. It was ALL day mom stop for 8 weeks. Horrible. I would just cry by 8pm every night. Even those magic pregnancy pills didn't help. My doctor said it's possible it was that bad because of the mc, and since it was a missed mc. So hopeful for this time around in more way than one :)

Love the prediction idea! I am guessing....BOY for me :haha:

Fingers crossed it's a breezy 1st trimester for you with no morning sickness! I am a full time SAHM / part time WAHM. I watch a family's 3 kids in my home 2-3 days a week. I am waiting for the exhaustion to hit me. I had it so bad last pregnancy.

I hired my Midwife today! Filled out all necessary paperwork and I am so thrilled!! This makes it very real!! I'll be seeing her the end of January around 11/12 weeks :happydance:

I'm hanging in there too, not sore abs, But my boobs are killing me!
I've still been majorly tired and starting to have food aversions .

Dh and I both are on board for boy or girl, not particularly set on either at the moment.

Ohhhh I'm in the girl train. I would absolutely LOVE a little princess. But I know boys are fun for sure so I know I'll be happy either way. Love the comment about the tea party lol, so agree.

We should all make predictions and add it to the first page beside our EDD, that'd be neat to see who is right lol.

Sorry you have strep kylasgirl. Hope you're feeling better and on the up. Have you been able to take the time off? How is everyone doing with work? I work from home so I think I'll enjoy the days of morning sickness in a month or so. Last time I didn't work from home, and I was literally falling asleep at the desk.

AFM still no symptoms lol. Nothing. Not even sore boobs. Am I actually pregnant? :S I will say that last time I had a super rough time with ms. It was ALL day mom stop for 8 weeks. Horrible. I would just cry by 8pm every night. Even those magic pregnancy pills didn't help. My doctor said it's possible it was that bad because of the mc, and since it was a missed mc. So hopeful for this time around in more way than one :)

*shares some pink dust* :D

I'll add our predictions to the front page tomorrow if you all want to say what you think you're having. Not now though as I am already in bed and hope to be asleep in the next 5 minutes. Wanted to be asleep by 9 but had to work late and come home and play with the new chinchillas (my and OH's early Christmas preaents :)). But now I'm ready for bed.

I am doing much better. Finished my last course of antibiotics today. It's a 5 day condensed course. So a full course I only take in 5 days. It's one thing I'm not allergic to and is baby safe :thumbup: I didn't take time off work. I had Wednesday Thursday Friday off and went to the dr on Friday. Only thought it was a sinus infection as I've been miserable for weeks with the stuffy and runny nose and not being able to breathe. But all is much better now!

I'm a nanny, but after I drop the boys off at school I have about 3.5 hours free before I get the youngest feom preschool. So I take it easy then. Get my exercise in, update this thread, take a little happy nappy lol. It all works.

And now, good night dear friends. May we all sleep well tonight!

Woke up nauseous... Ate some fiber cereal to help with nausea and to keep things going, but now I'm more nauseous. Yay morning sickness!

I'd be happy with either a boy or girl but honestly I'm hoping for twins and one of each. My family wants me to have a boy (my sister, mom and grandma all had two girls) and my MIL wants a girl (she had two boys, and DH's brother has a boy).

At the fall festival we had here they had a psychic read your fortune from your Turkish coffee grounds. Told me I'd have a boy and a girl, and told my hubs he would have twins. She didn't know we were married lol.

At the fall festival we had here they had a psychic read your fortune from your Turkish coffee grounds. Told me I'd have a boy and a girl, and told my hubs he would have twins. She didn't know we were married lol.
I LOVE that story, I so hope it comes true!!:oneofeach:

I would love for this 'one' to be twins at the u/s, especially my DH would just be over the moon. Twins don't run in my family at all, there are actually no twins whatsoever except for one set that came from fertility treatments. So I really doubt it will happens, but hey, we can hope, right?!

Still only nauseas every once in a while, starting to have a bit of food aversion (DH and his brother made tacos tonight, didn't make me want to gag, but did NOT smell appetizing at all...). Super sore boobs still, I've gone up a whole cup size now. Had to go buy a few bras, size DD! Going to need a few more to make it the whole pregnancy, but am waiting to make sure this is the size they're going to stay for a while. Otherwise, no real symptoms. A few twinges down low, felt some odd pressure for a bit yesterday. Fingers crossed it stays like this. My first pregnancy, the MS set in at 9 weeks and stayed bad bad until like 25-30 weeks and stayed mild from there until the end. My second, I could count on my fingers the number of times I was actually sick.

I've done a name list, have it narrowed down to roughly 25 girls names and 15 boys. Started an online registry over a year ago on amazon, sticking things in it that caught my eye. Sometime later, I'll make a real registry at a local store. Can't get anything in the house set up for quite awhile, as my DH's brother is living with us right now. He is supposed to be moving out in the spring, DS2 will go into his vacated room and the new baby will go into the crib in the corner of our bedroom where DS2's toddler bed is now.

As for my prediction, we really want another boy but I have a strong gut feeling that this one is a girl.

Yay for us DD girls! :haha: Twins run on my mom's side... She is a twin with my aunt and their cousins are triplets! I don't know what I would do if I found out I was having twins... I'd be really shocked to say the least lol

There is more to the story lol. I told my hubs I wanted to have my first kid or be pregnant by my 27th birthday. I found out two days before my birthday lol. Also my husband said he didn't want to have our first until he sewed on SSGT (USAF), he sewed on last Wednesday and his first official day was Monday.

Twins run in my family. My sister was pregnant with twins and lost one at 7 weeks. And I think my first pregnancy was twins.

I want twins too! I wanted it when I was pregnant- didn't happen. I figure if it happens this time I get the best of both worlds- I get my twins, AND I don't have to be the one to lug them around for nine months!!! :haha:

I bet someone on this thread ends up with twins. I can just feel it. So if you're here and you don't want 'em... Better throw some salt over your shoulder or something 'cause I just jinxed ya!

AFM and Wifey: wifey has a loooooot of symptoms! And we're not even five weeks yet technically! She is nauseous all the time, exhausted, has huge sore boobs and strong smells and tastes make her gag... Including toothpaste and gasoline. Poor lady!

And, I need to move my EDD because according to my calculations, I'm an idiot. We're due the 5th, not the 7th! Which makes me nervous because I graduate first week in August! Might have to see about taking a few finals early! Yikes.

You girls are a brave lot. Twins!! I have a hard enough time handling one newborn at a time.
I have 3 older boys and 1 baby girl and would LOVE to give her a sister. I'm pretty sure this is going to be another boy. Ah well, a healthy baby is all that matters.
Random question. Did any of you have implantation bleeding? I had a streak of red tinged cm on 8 dpo and got my BFP at 10 dpo. The day AF was due I had brown spotting, small amt. It freaked me out. Can you still have implantation bleeding after a BFP?

If I had IB I didn't notice it. I was SUPER surprised to get a BFP the day before AF was due (or maybe it was 3 days late? I honestly am not sure when I O'ed).

What I want to do right now - :sleep:
What I have to do - :comp: (go to work)

Well I said to myself. Couple weeks ago. I'm implanting today. I must have, I got my BFP. So since then I've been saying I'm gonna have twins. So. I hope that follows the claim I made previous.
Today crampy. Kinda one sided. Sharp. Worrisome. I'm technically late I guess yesterday. If going by norm luteal phase. I'm a day or two past. But cd diff story. Next tmi
I keep feeling like Af is starting. So wet gushy feeling. Been running to potty checking. Even some on panties. So nervewracking. Any body else ?

Yup I get a super wet feeling and then I'm like oh no!! Then just cm lol. Also I'm having a tightness in the middle of my back instead of lower back.

What I want to do right now - :sleep:
What I have to do - :comp: (go to work)

Me too DSemcho I'm knackered zzzzz I've been up since 4.50 after going to the toilet, woke up twice before then too also for the toilet. So tempted just to have a quick half hour extra but what if it makes me worse! :sleep: Don't make me goooo toooo woooorkk noooooo.

4weeks 2 days today and got 2-3 weeks on a digital! It's so nerve wracking waiting for the number of weeks to come up!

https://i1373.photobucket.com/albums/ag388/rasssspy/Mobile%20Uploads/20141203_051340_zpso3ms2aok.jpg

The clear blue digital. Safe to say to wait a week to the day after the original + to get the next week on it?

I got my first faint bfp a week ago today so yes that's about right tech heather :)

Oh I'm paranoid too lol. Took my last FRER today and thankfully the test line was CONSIDERABLY darker than the control line. Also I think the tightness in my back is my kidney lol

Top is Monday with FMU. Bottom is today (Wed) FMU
https://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g55/blissfully_rebellious/imagejpg1_zpsf23fc4ea.jpg

The super darkness makes me feel better. Also anyone getting a weird thumping on the front side? (Mine is on left)

You ladies can talk, had a few pages to read through then :)

I don't mind what I have but my nana would love a boy after her 11 great grand sons x

I swear we'll have a girl, Chinese predictor says we'll have a girl too. But I am happy for either as long as they're healthy :)

Had my second blood test result today :
At 4w2d it was 491
At 4w6d it was 2060!

Happy with that!

Still suffering with bad constipation pain though :-(

Does anyone believe the study about whatever side the baby implants determines the gender? I think its right side is a boy and left side is a girl.

If that is true, I've been getting a lot of right side cramping. noooo I want a girl =( lol I will just be happy when I am in the second tri and not nervous every second of the day!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->