**2015 August Fireflies** 90 bundles of summer Love!

MrsChezek, I will say that we would have been far more excited with twins if it was my first pregnancy, but we are still excited now that we're getting past the whole shock and terror phase! ;)

As far as the genetic test, we didn't have a choice as they only use the MaterniT21 test where we went. From what I read and the counsellor discussed with us, it's the test that looks for the most abnormalities, and thankfully, it can be done with multiples whereas Panorama can't. The other benefit of the Materniti21 test is that if your insurance won't cover it and you contact the company direct, they will knock your bill down to only $200.

Guys silly question but I am craving Burger King spicy chicken sandwich a lot and fries shall I go and have it? Have u guys had any occasional indulgence into junks??

If you can you should, go have it for me. I've been subsisting on nothing but carbs due to nausea and vomiting and have lost about 8lbs. Nearly everything grosses me out. On one hand Id love to head to Wendy's and get junk food. On the other I can only really stomach a baked potato there :haha:

I had my NT test yesterday! So far so good! I was exactly 12 weeks and the baby was measuring 13w. They said if it had measured 13 & 1 day they would have changed my due date! Crazy! Hopefully that means it will be less of a long hot August. The tech said everythig. Looked great and the neck measured 1.4. She said that's normal?:shrug: now to wait for the results so I can start telling people!

Guys silly question but I am craving Burger King spicy chicken sandwich a lot and fries shall I go and have it? Have u guys had any occasional indulgence into junks??

I say go for it. I indulge every once in a while in a tendercrisp sandwich from BK.. We don't have a McD here. We only have Pizza Hut, BK and Taco Bell - which they just closed Taco Bell... RIP Smothered Chicken Burrito.

Fast food is totally fine once in a while so long as you're not eating it every single day lol

Is anyone else getting super annoyed easily? The boy I watch has just been so whiney and has been causing mischief when he's usually pretty quiet. I can't help but be annoyed at him. Lol

I'm so pissed off. September 2016 I have my mom's wedding to her new fiance and they're having a beach wedding in Florida. She's had the date picked out for 6 months now.

Now I get a text from one of my SILs to tell me the date her and her boyfriend are getting married (had no idea they were even engaged!) and they chose the day before my mom's. I texted back saying I'm sorry but I have my mom's wedding that same weekend in Florida so we won't even be here that weekend. She replies oh dang that sucks.

I'm super annoyed! I know her baby daddy gave her a promise ring this weekend but she seems to have it confused with an engagement ring? Normally you don't start planning a wedding until you're officially engaged. She keeps fb messaging me about how I need to help her plan her wedding and I'm like hun I'm planning having my second baby now, I don't have the time to help plan your wedding.

She is insisting that the bridesmaid dresses need to be ordered asap and she's scheduling a fitting for all us bridesmaids. I replied um sweetie but me and your older sister are pregnant and can't get fitted. Wtf????

Dude. Yes. SUPER annoyed... Like wanting to smack people.

Also with the bridesmaids dresses, when I married my ex I decided to not go matchy matchy, as long as they had a black dress on I didn't care what kind it was because my sister was 7 months pregnant at the time.

I had my NT test yesterday! So far so good! I was exactly 12 weeks and the baby was measuring 13w. They said if it had measured 13 & 1 day they would have changed my due date! Crazy! Hopefully that means it will be less of a long hot August. The tech said everythig. Looked great and the neck measured 1.4. She said that's normal?:shrug: now to wait for the results so I can start telling people!

I'm not sure if the 1.4 is normal because I haven't had one yet - won't until 20 weeks. But congrats on measuring ahead!! Maybe we will both have big babies lol.

AFM - woke up this AM from a horrid dream. Went to visit my mom and she was super sick, like cancery sick, but no one would tell me what was wrong with her. Came back home and DH told me he wanted a divorce because he had cheated a year ago, and saw the girl while I had been gone. But that he still needed me to take him off base to a university doctor because he was super sick too.. o_O Wtf. I know in the dream I kept fighting for him because I was pregnant. I know DH wouldn't do that irl - but it was still terrifying. Woke up and grabbed his arm to make myself feel better. Whew.

Did the Doppler again this am (swear it's the last time until my normal Saturday) and baby moved down to my right lower side now. So I guess my uterus is pretty big now because of the area it's moving from and to.

Hiya can I join? I'm 12 weeks tomorrow with my second due 28th August (but having planned c section so will be about 20th August). Have got an 18 month girl already.
Got my 12 weeks scan next Friday when I will be exactly 13 weeks so hoping for a good nub shot ;-)
I was quite sick with my first but on the whole have found this pregnancy easier other than tiredness... I feel like my 18 month old keeps me busy so I don't have as much time to notice feeling a bit rough lol.

hivechild, it's funny because the smaller guy who was smaller (still is a bit) makes up for it with his feisty personality. It is awesome to see their relationship and watch them interact. Before they could speak they had their own twin language and could communicate with each other, pretty cool!

Interesting Mrs.Chezek that your group was the same!

I agree what everyone has said re the occasional junk food/fast food indulgence. I am personally going to try and limit my salt intake when I am about 20 weeks but that's only because I had terrible swelling with Isla towards the end of my pregnancy and am hoping to avoid it or lessen it this time...

Welcome kwills :hi:

Oh and for those of you on the FB group I posted a pic of Baby Eddie there today, can't upload the photo here for some reason :nope:

Hiya can I join? I'm 12 weeks tomorrow with my second due 28th August (but having planned c section so will be about 20th August). Have got an 18 month girl already.
Got my 12 weeks scan next Friday when I will be exactly 13 weeks so hoping for a good nub shot ;-)
I was quite sick with my first but on the whole have found this pregnancy easier other than tiredness... I feel like my 18 month old keeps me busy so I don't have as much time to notice feeling a bit rough lol.

Congrats! Will add you to the front page

So I posted this on the fb group, but in booked a 3d/4d ultrasound for Saturday night as part of OH's Valentine's Day gift. Super excited! It's at 5 unfortunately as I'm babysitting till 2/3. So now I'm chugging water as they say to drink a lot the 2/3 days before. Hoping time flies!

Confession... I had Taco Bell last night. ;) It's been then only thing that's sounded good to me in weeks. DH was very surprised at my choice, as was I, because normally we wouldn't touch the stuff. But it hit the spot for sure last night!! Who knows why!? And how do the babies know about Taco Bell? ;)

Greats- my sister just got engaged too and she is stressing me out with all the planning already! (Not to mention it's stressing me out because she just finalized her divorce from a previous horrible relationship and has known this new guy for less than the amount of time I've been pregnant- 11w6d- and she has 2 LOs getting dragged through all of her questionable decisions. I'm not sure she is even that into him, just needs security right now which makes me sad.) She wanted to get married in Oct... I think she is pushing it back now so my parents will help pay for it. I can't even think about any of it right now. I can hardly take care of myself, lol!

Praying4BB I had Taco Bell last night, too! I had a busy day and didn't have time to cook dinner so after my night class I stopped through the drive through. Lol

I'm so tired and exhausted today. Waiting for the hubby to get home from the store so I can take a nap.

Praying4BB I had Taco Bell last night, too! I had a busy day and didn't have time to cook dinner so after my night class I stopped through the drive through. Lol

I'm so tired and exhausted today. Waiting for the hubby to get home from the store so I can take a nap.

Tired today and it is so cold out here today :cold: Just want to go back to bed...

Ha! Must be time to eat as all this talk of fast food is making me hungry! I had a McD's mcdouble yesterday, though. So may just have to stick with what's available here at home. :haha: Isn't much, though, since we've limited our grocery shopping to try and limit waste since we move this weekend. I was thinking a salad sounded good last night (after I was already eating something else), maybe I'll go get one of those.

Greats, that would definitely get on my nerves with your SIL! I just have a brother who stupidly went and got married without telling any of us (yes, even parents) to some chick he had known and dated for only 2.5 months. I'm still dumbfounded, and honestly suspect she just plans to suck him dry later. He's 21, but with a great paying job...oh, well, we've decided all we can do is let him hit rock bottom and learn for himself. My other brother is getting married in September of this year, but him and that future-SIL are both so laid back that I don't anticipate them annoying me to the point of wanting to slap them lol. I actually wish I was closer to help with more of the planning.

Kyla, can't wait to hear all about the u/s! Hope Saturday comes quickly for you!

Yeah my husband's family in general drives me crazy. They're just... I don't know how else to put it... Dumb. They make terrible life choices and all are so in debt they constantly get their cars repossessed, kicked out of homes, etc. I just worry about me and my family and that's it.

Never got my nap. My husband is driving me crazy. He has off work today so between him and watching 3 toddlers I'm about to pull my hair out.

I'm going shopping tonight all by myself to clear my head. 5 days until my early gender scan!!!

Confession: after all this talk of fast food Ava has decided she wants McDonald's nuggets with sweet and sour sauce and extra fries for dinner. :). She's not in the least bit sad about it either lol

Lol I am the one who started this junk mania but I really enjoyed fries and sandwiches but now thinking if at I want to go for such will go for chick fil e as I have heard they are more hygenic and chicken is good

Anyways thanks a lot for support dearies!!

I will going on road trip next week so thinking of the options I can try outside like what sort of chicken I can eat grilled?? Or wings are they ok? Any experiences guys esp in chicken as I don't eat other meats and chicken is my fav:blush:

Greats, hun pls remain calm, I knw the situations are driving u crazy with such crazy inlaws and family but u got to think about u n baby too too much of stress is not good and moreover taking stress for those who doesnt really deserve !!But going out by ur self is a great plan gives so much of peace and definitely do talk to ur hubby about things which is pestering you he will be of great help taking off the loads, I have crazy inlaws too I can understand ur situation really well esp my SIL who always has a habit of stealing the show!! hate such ppl although I am a very calm and friendly person but some ppl are not worth being friend and she sure is one!

As you can tell by my FB posts, DH's family drives me up the wall too. Except is brother, he is like the brother I always wanted and we get along really well.

Grocery store night, so we'll probably eat something deliciously awful again too. Last night I ate guacamole and grapes for dinner.... Not together but in one sitting.

My MS has been really awful the last two days. Yesterday I puked at work for the first time and today I barely made it into the door of our building. By some miracle I made to the bathroom and had my keys in hand (they lock it). I'm 14 weeks tomorrow and this better end soon! In the mean time, I'm picking up my prescription of Diclegis again just in case.

I hope everyone else is doing well.

I can't find my original post in this thread, but after thinking we were due on 4 August, we found at at my "12" week scan that I was actually 3.5 weeks further along, so I'm really due around 10 July! I think where it says zephyr on the list that is supposed to be me. So good luck August ladies, I am off to find a July thread!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->