**2015 August Fireflies** 90 bundles of summer Love!

Glad everything is ok hun

I am really curious to get at home Doppler which ones are u guys having ??
And how many times to use during a day

Hi kyle, please remove me from the front page. We just found out our baby has tay sachs. We did cvs testing knowing we are both carriers of the the disease and unfortunately baby turned out to be sick. It was supposed to be a girl. We are sadly forced to terminate bc we can't imagine bringing such a sick child. Tay sachs baby's usually don't make it past the age of 2 and until then suffer greatly.
Happy and healthy pregnancies to you all, may all the rest of you get to bring your rainbow home.

Hi kyle, please remove me from the front page. We just found out our baby has tay sachs. We did cvs testing knowing we are both carriers of the the disease and unfortunately baby turned out to be sick. It was supposed to be a girl. We are sadly forced to terminate bc we can't imagine bringing such a sick child. Tay sachs baby's usually don't make it past the age of 2 and until then suffer greatly.
Happy and healthy pregnancies to you all, may all the rest of you get to bring your rainbow home.

I'm so sorry. What a horrible decision to have to make. I would have made the same choice you did. Couldn't imagine bringing a child into the world just for it to suffer it's entire short life. Know that she will be happy and pain free and surrounded by family. :hugs: So very sorry for your loss.

I have a sononline b (the pink one lol). I don't use it more than once a day at the MAXIMUM. Mostly only every other day or every few days. They really shouldn't be used too frequently.

So sorry to hear this hun.x

I'm so sorry! Praying for comfort for you and your family :hugs:

I spend a lot of time on the fb group now but...

Got my Materniti21 results!

All negative for the trisomies and It's a GIRL!!! I knew it! :pink:

Another pink firefly! Congrats! I wonder if/when the boys will catch up. Maybe we will just be a girl dominated group :)

Another pink firefly! Congrats! I wonder if/when the boys will catch up. Maybe we will just be a girl dominated group :)

I'm wondering if those silly Chinese or Mayan gender predictors are actually kinda right? I'm assuming most of us conceived in the same month so already we had one thing in common, you know?

I'm wondering if those silly Chinese or Mayan gender predictors are actually kinda right? I'm assuming most of us conceived in the same month so already we had one thing in common, you know?

Chinese gender was right for me if I used my lunar age. Wrong if I used my regular age. And Mayan was wrong for me. Supposedly if you conceive in colder months you're more likely to have a boy due to ions in the air or something, but that's not so true for all of us.

They found the HB. Whew. Turns out the little turd is about an inch under my belly button to the left side. They tested me for a UTI and everything is fine. And they want me to get a OMT massage from a doctor here on base. I'm feeling a lot better.
So glad they found baby after all the worry you were going through. Massage is great. Hope it helps with your pain.

Kipod, I am so so sorry, dear. I'm sending up prayers for comfort and healing to you and your family. :hug:

Congrats, wonders!

So sorry hun sending u lots of hugs n luv :hugs::hugs: It's a huge deal to make a decision like that :hugs::hugs:

I have a sononline b (the pink one lol). I don't use it more than once a day at the MAXIMUM. Mostly only every other day or every few days. They really shouldn't be used too frequently.

I checked Amazon don't have it where did u get it from hun??

Awesome news wonders pink group is growing in numbers I guess boys are minority this time m the one having boy super excited!! Though I love girls a lot so excited for u guys too

I'm so sorry for your loss Hun, thinking of you and your family during this difficult time and sending you lots of :hugs:

Kipod, I'm so very sorry to hear about this, but I do believe you made a good decision. Praying that your strength and healing help you during this time.

I was lurking in the July group bc I am technically due in July now lol and they are mostly boys! Funny how our group is the opposite!

Found out what is wrong with my husband's car... Everything! Haha needs a tune up, front brake pads and rotors, air filters, oil change, and a throttle body. Luckily it'll be less than $1,100! Phew. Car should be back by the end of this week.

Feeling very hungry and yucky today. So glad I'm not babysitting at all today so it's just me and my daughter until I have to go to class tonight at 6:30pm.

I'm so sorry kipod.
I have the sonoloine as well pearl. Mine is blue. I love it.
Not sure how your doing all this greats. I had 5 kids this morning for playgroup and I'm beyond exhausted.

I'm so sorry kipod.
I have the sonoloine as well pearl. Mine is blue. I love it.
Not sure how your doing all this greats. I had 5 kids this morning for playgroup and I'm beyond exhausted.

It's not as bad as it seems. I have them all on a strict nap schedule so really I watch them all morning and then get 2 hours break in the afternoon while they nap. And I don't run after them the entire time. I let them do their own things mostly as I want them to learn how to keep themselves busy lol

I really don't feel like going to class tonight as it is a very boring law class. Our professor is super old and senile lol I'm feeling just so lazy today!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->