**2015 August Fireflies** 90 bundles of summer Love!

Awww lovely scans guys I am also planning to go for. 3d scan but may be after few more weeks

Well anyone having hip pain when sleeping only I have been having from past two days it becomes bad when I sleep but completely fine when I get up and walk and I keep tossing between left and right side

My tail bone has been hurting and cracking a lot the past 2 days. I can sit straight or lay on my back without being slightly turned on an angle if that makes sense?

Just got back from my niece's 4th birthday party... Soooo many crazy kids and none of the parents did anything! Though my husband's aunt said some amazing things to me before I left... She said she was so excited when she found out we are expecting baby #2 and said that we do a phenomenal job raising our daughter and that we are very involved with her, etc. It was definitely nice to hear especially since my husband's siblings are the complete opposite.

Pearly I've been going through the same thing but I just thought mine was from having steroid shots in my hips the last time around with my twins as I don't remember having pains before:shrug: maybe not but there is some def hip bone pain going on here

I have such hop and tailbone pain. It's just on one side. I'm hoping its related to my bladder infection so that it goes away soon. Horrendous!
I don't understand why this is happening this early? It made sense last time when I was up so much weight, but now?! Seriously like a bad joke. I feel like someone beat my hip/ butt with a bat

I have such hop and tailbone pain. It's just on one side. I'm hoping its related to my bladder infection so that it goes away soon. Horrendous!
I don't understand why this is happening this early? It made sense last time when I was up so much weight, but now?! Seriously like a bad joke. I feel like someone beat my hip/ butt with a bat

That's how mine feels as well! Not fun at all.

My tail bone has been hurting and cracking a lot the past 2 days. I can sit straight or lay on my back without being slightly turned on an angle if that makes sense?

Just got back from my niece's 4th birthday party... Soooo many crazy kids and none of the parents did anything! Though my husband's aunt said some amazing things to me before I left... She said she was so excited when she found out we are expecting baby #2 and said that we do a phenomenal job raising our daughter and that we are very involved with her, etc. It was definitely nice to hear especially since my husband's siblings are the complete opposite.

Haha that's so nice to hear hun n u knw not all PPl Are same!

I just hope this hurting thing is not something alarming
Thought today it's really less to none hope it doesn't come back

I also read hip pain happening at the end of last trimester so tht gets me more worried:nope:

I have never had any bladder infection n if this is it should I call doc??

Pearly I've been going through the same thing but I just thought mine was from having steroid shots in my hips the last time around with my twins as I don't remember having pains before:shrug: maybe not but there is some def hip bone pain going on here

Ohh I just hope they go away soon for all of us!!

Yup I've been having hip pain since 8/9 weeks! Whew.. Killer.

Five more weeks until we find out gender!!

Nice scan Kyla!

I had bad hip pain towards the end of my last pregnancy! It was like my lower back but on the right hand side, if I moved the wrong way it felt like the muscle would tighten then it would pop and send pain through my right bum cheek in to my leg! I have the same again this time (only 15 weeks) so God help me when I get bigger! I also notice my hips hurt when lying in bed so I'm tossing and turning all night.

Hello ladies!
Just read about this group!

My EDD is 20th August.
I havent quite read through all comments yet but am making my way through...
could I possibly join both this group and fb group?x

Hello ladies!

My EDD is 20th August.

Welcome:)

Hey! Can I join in im due on the 5th August with number 2! Currently have a 14 month old so will have two under two. We are planning on staying team yellow :)

Hello ladies!

My EDD is 20th August.

Congrats will add you! Instructions to join the fb group are on the front page. Message one of the admins and send a friend request and then once the friend request is accepted we can add you into the group :)

Hey! Can I join in im due on the 5th August with number 2! Currently have a 14 month old so will have two under two. We are planning on staying team yellow :)

You joined before as I had you on August 3rd. I've changed you to the 5th. That's my due date! But we know we are having a little girl :)

My son will be 13 months on the 17 and i will have 2 under 2. they will be 18 months apart. Good luck to you

Hey girls! My ob just called and said my kidneys are clear. She things the hip and tailbone pain is from the uterus pressing on everything in that area. She says it's right about that height right now. To be safe she's bringing me in tomorrow for a check up.
I'm just having a hard time believing that's what it could be. I'm in such intense pain almost all the time.
Welcome new girls! Hope everyone is feeling better today. I think my 21 month old is getting a stomach bug. She's pooped 4 times in the last 5 hours and it looks like vomit. One was a blow out that got up to her hair and on me. Haven't had that since she was a newborn. Literal blast from the past.

Welcome and hello to the new ladies!

Just catching up on the last five pages, not much going on here. We finally did an announcement, I posted a pic on the fb page but I can' do it here because the pic is on my phone and this site goes wonky on my phone. But anyway, we printed the pic out and framed it, wrapped it as a Valentines gift for my parents/grandparents. They all loved it and I was pleasantly surprised at the completely positive reactions (minus a few inappropriate comments from my dad, along the lines of 'don't you know what causes that?' and telling DH to 'keep that thing in his pants' SMH). I was definitely expecting everyone (except one of my grandmas) to be less than pleased.

We've got some snow here, maybe 4 inches, nothing like what you ladies in the north east are getting, but it's enough to basically shut down my county. It's all back country roads, they didn't even go by with the plows today. DH is gone into the city, he does seasonal work for a private snow removal company and they've got contracts with several of the city hospitals to clear the lots and sidewalks. Because it's a hospital, they want it totally cleared so DH stays down there until the snow stops falling, pretty much. He left home at about 7 am and won't be home until maybe 10 am tomorrow. :( He doesn't have to stay awake that whole time, he can choose to either take turns sleeping in the truck or go back to his dads apartment in town and crash for a few hours. Mostly he does the truck but today he went back to his dads and slept for about 5 hours.

Happy everyone is doing fine!!! I have my gender scan in a little less than five weeks and I'm so excited (23Mar). And scared - because that means two weeks later we are moving!

For the snow count the city im in got the most snow in the entire country! 111 inches. And we're getting more today. Oh joy

16 weeks today! 2 weeks till our anatomy ultrasound! Can't wait to see her again :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->