**2015 August Fireflies** 90 bundles of summer Love!

Have not been on here in awhile (we had a long weekend) but just wanted to pop in and say Hi to everyone. Hope you're all doing well and had great Valentine's Days! :flower:

All is well here, feeling very tired but better than before.

Also welcome to everyone who has recently joined :hi:

Sass, hope that you figure out what's going on soon, sorry to hear that you're in so much pain...

Kyla we were watching the news yesterday and they were saying that your area has gotten over 7 feet of snow since the end of January, that's insane :wacko:

I have my gender scan in about 1 hour!!! I'm so nervous, I couldn't sleep at all last night.

Have not been on here in awhile (we had a long weekend) but just wanted to pop in and say Hi to everyone. Hope you're all doing well and had great Valentine's Days! :flower:

All is well here, feeling very tired but better than before.

Also welcome to everyone who has recently joined :hi:

Sass, hope that you figure out what's going on soon, sorry to hear that you're in so much pain...

Kyla we were watching the news yesterday and they were saying that your area has gotten over 7 feet of snow since the end of January, that's insane :wacko:

We definitely got SLAMMED! We are dying. They've brought some snow melting trucks in from NYC to help, but only in Boston so not much help. We've gotten almost ten feet at this point. And more to come. At this point we just have to laugh about it lol.

I have my gender scan in about 1 hour!!! I'm so nervous, I couldn't sleep at all last night.

So excited for you!

Kyla, did they being the national guard into town where you are? They were working all last week on the south shore around here moving and clearing snow. We do have the massive old naval airbase here though to dump snow, thankfully. It's still an absolute mess around here mind you and people continue to drive like typical Masachussets drivers. We had a kid hit by a car here in town recently before school one day.

Not that I'm aware of, no. You'd think they would since we got the most snow in the country. People are still driving like you know what's but we haven't had any big incidents thankfully.

Kylas how the heck are you surviving that snow? I would have moved south by now haha it's all over the news in Chicago!

By staying inside as much as possible! And being pregnant with a bad back and thus not having to shovel lol. It's a pain, but I'm used to it at this point. My car needs new tires. Mine slip and slide everywhere. There have been a few cases of people's roves caving in so now I'm petrified. Our condo is a corner unit so there's a ton of ice on the corners that's three stories up so no way anyone can get it off.

Not too long down the line OH could have the option of going to work for her company's headquarters in California and at first I'd wanted to stay here so the baby can be around our families, but now I'm thinking see ya lol

^^ I'd definitely be moving to California :haha:

Greats, how did the scan go???

I'd be jumping on moving to CA too! I hate this cold. I just want to get outside in the warmth and sunshine!

Scan went well, I posted on the fb group... Having another girl!!! Wanted a boy, but oh well, now I'll have 2 princesses to spoil haha

Hullo ladies!! Nothing to report here.

Greats - Congrats on the girl! Are ya'll going to try for one more after this??

Kyla - whew... I've never lived up north so I don't think I'd survive the snow lol. DH is from upstate NY so he'd be fine lol.

Trying to convince DH to get a private scan off base next weekend (fx'd). I want to know what my chicken nugget is!

I'm so so thrilled to tell you all we're having a boy and two girls!

Yay for all the gender announcements! Will update the front page once I get to work and dig my iPad put. Too hard to update on my phone.

For sure this year is girls year many many congrats Jo and greats so glad to hear the news

Anyone going for spina bifida test which happens between week 16 and 18

I'm with you Sass, so over this stupid winter...

Congrats on another girl Greats, awesome news! :happydance:

And congrats Jo, how exciting :happydance:

Home sick again, terrible headache and was throwing up this morning. Really hoping this sickness passes soon :cry:

I'm so so thrilled to tell you all we're having a boy and two girls!

Congrats! You're going to have your hands full!

For sure this year is girls year many many congrats Jo and greats so glad to hear the news

Anyone going for spina bifida test which happens between week 16 and 18

I have a scan at 16+4 but I'm not sure on exactly what they're checking other than my cervix. They'll do the full anatomy/anomaly scan closer to 20 weeks.

It's a blood test something like testing downs which includes spida and this is also called second d trimester screening

I also have a 20 week detailed anatomy scan which will be in April as I will 20 weeks then

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->