**2015 August Fireflies** 90 bundles of summer Love!

That sounds awful QueenQueso, I really hope that your DH can figure this out with his brother, stressful for you to be caught in the middle. I also can't imagine how stressful it would be having a person like that in my home; I would want them out as well...

Sass, Isla was up for like 2 hours last night and wouldn't go back to sleep so I feel you on the night you had yesterday. Wish I could go back to bed right now...:sleep:

Maggs, glad to hear that all is well with baby! Isla was transverse until 36 weeks and then turned, lots of time for your little guy to get into the proper position :thumbup:

Omg Queenqueso, I would have gone insane already. I would start packing my own shit and tell DH well since your dumbass brother isn't leaving then I am this weekend.

My husband's oldest sister (she's due in a few weeks) and his mom has hinted at moving in with us next month but I squashed that idea like a bug fast! I live in a tiny 2-bedroom as it is, and there is absolutely no way I can handle having a bunch of lazy pigs in my home. No thank you,

I'm so tired lately and annoyed. My hubby has been getting on my nerves. He complains how tired he is and now he's getting a head cold. But he stays up till past 1am every night for the past week and has to get up for work at 7.

Omg Queenqueso, I would have gone insane already. I would start packing my own shit and tell DH well since your dumbass brother isn't leaving then I am this weekend.

My husband's oldest sister (she's due in a few weeks) and his mom has hinted at moving in with us next month but I squashed that idea like a bug fast! I live in a tiny 2-bedroom as it is, and there is absolutely no way I can handle having a bunch of lazy pigs in my home. No thank you,

I'm so tired lately and annoyed. My hubby has been getting on my nerves. He complains how tired he is and now he's getting a head cold. But he stays up till past 1am every night for the past week and has to get up for work at 7.

Yeah it seems like there is a pretty simple solution for his tiredness :haha: My DH is the same way; so tired but stays up later than me. He used to complain about being so tired when Isla was a newborn, yet I was the only one getting up with her; used to drive me mad. I already warned him not to even mention being tired to me this time :growlmad:

My DH is a stickler for his sleep. He makes a scene if he doesn't get 8 hours. I'm just so jealous of him- his head hits the pillow and he's out. I can lay in bed for hours and not sleep. Even when I'm exhausted. :(

My DH is a stickler for his sleep. He makes a scene if he doesn't get 8 hours. I'm just so jealous of him- his head hits the pillow and he's out. I can lay in bed for hours and not sleep. Even when I'm exhausted. :(

8 hours, I can't remember the last time I got 8 hours of sleep in a row...Last night I got 6.5 and was feeling pretty good this morning. Isla still wakes up once a night to come into our bed and promptly fall back asleep, so even though I am in bed from 10-5:45 my sleep is always interrupted...

I usually average 6-7 at the moment and that's good for me but I'm sleeping on the couch at the moment because the bed is making my hip/knee pain worse. My DH was horrible for that first time around yet I was the one breastfeeding so therefore was the only one up with him!

Yeah Rylee still wakes up once a night, though last night was like 4!!! She climbed into our bed and I didn't even wake up from it until she kicked me in her sleep. I'm trying to get rid of her sippy at night.

Made some homemade quesadillas for dinner tonight... and now I'm super gassy. Rylee keeps saying ewww mommy stinky butt! Hahaha

Haha! That's so funny greats.
Not sure if I'm jealous or not of LO's climbing in your beds. Dd thinks our bed is a play place so she will not sleep in it or in the guest bed with me, so I'm stuck in her room in the glider. I've pinched nerves in my neck before from sleeping in there.
My DH complained with the first one too Maggs. So my I sent him to sleep on the pull out (I was bf too so he was no help) and he still had the nerve to complain! And he will still complain about it now 2 years later. Men!

What is it with these whiny DHs??? I was bfing as well so I offered him the option of him sleeping in the guest room which he was offended by, (really wanted to stay with us in the room) but then had the nerve to complain :growlmad: I remember often watching him sleep while feeding Isla in the middle of the night and glowering at him with pure hatred (Awww you gotta love those early post-pregnancy hormones). I liked him again after Isla was about 6 weeks old and started sleeping more :haha:

Greats, that is hilarious re Rylee. Isla likes to announce when any of us "toot". :haha: And good God, up four times would be rough. I feel you on the kicks though, I got woken up by a sippy cup to the head this morning :wacko:

These boys really do have some nerve. Mine told me he's so worried this time around will be like last time (aka lack of sleep, crying for no reason, etc) and I was shocked. I told him of course it WILL be like that for the first few weeks, so get ready! And man up! I swear I feel like having a baby turns him into a baby as well.

Just popping in to say we had our gender reveal today! We are team Pink!! X

Awesome, Pink! Girls rock!

Been cooped up in the house since Wednesday night. Getting antsy! Lol but I have a lunch/movie date with my sister tomorrow so I'm super excited!

Also going on a walk in the morning. I've been so lazy this week.

Congrats Pink!! Time to go girlie shopping :)

We're away tomorrow down to Scarborough way and to go to Flamingo Land. Last family holiday before baby arrives!

Congrats Pink, girls are awesome!

Have a great vacation Maggs!

Hope you had a good time out with your sister Greats. DH and I went out on a date last night and it was amazing!

We also bought Isla's new bedroom furniture this weekend. Got a good deal on it but it was still so expensive :wacko: Only problem is that it's not available for delivery until August 18 (my due date). Luckily we already have the mattress and box spring so we can move that into her room beforehand and can set up the crib in the nursery. Don't want her associating having to give up her bed with Ethan's arrival...

Congratulations on having a girl Pink!

I hope you enjoy your break Maggs.

I've felt movements from very early this pregnancy but in the last few days they have become a lot stronger. Strong enough to occasionally make me jump. It's lovely.

Welcome to team pink!
What's flamingo land? Sounds fun!
Why does all furniture cost so much and take so long?! It's not crafted by Amish people, is it? That I would understand. Otherwise, just a PITA!
Crazy busy weekend over here- double date, ob appt, out of state wedding, etc. has not helped my fatigue at all.

Looking at my bedroom and Rylee's bedroom... I have so much to organize by the end of July. I'm kind of in panic mode right now, tbh. I just want this spring semester at college to end already so I can focus 100% on baby Livia's arrival.

Lunch was amazing! We did sushi. Then went to see Insurgent at the movie theater. Been cleaning since I got home, though lol

Livia has been super active today to the point where some of her movements hurt! Dh and I have a bet going... I think baby Livia will be bigger than Rylee was (7.14lbs, 20.5" long) but he thinks Livia is going to be smaller. I'm going to win this bet, I already know it haha

I know Sass, it's totally crazy how expensive furniture is and how long you have to wait for it. The only thing I'm stressing about is not being able to move Isla's stuff into her new dresser as that means I can't really put Ethan's stuff away properly. We're going to call at the end of June/beginning of July to see if there's any change re availability. The really frustrating part is that everything else is available except for a stupid night stand but they want to deliver it all at the same time...

Greats, I bet you'll be right re baby's size. I think Ethan will be bigger than Isla was too. He also kicks so much harder than she ever did. DH couldn't even feel Isla at this point last time and he's been able to feel Ethan for awhile now, my Mom got to feel him kick this weekend too. I can only imagine how happy you'll be to have school over with; I'm starting a course next week unfortunately :wacko:

Yeah Livia's movements are a lot stronger than Rylee's, too. And I measured 2 days ahead with Rylee but so far a week ahead with Livia. I have a huge gut feeling I'm going to have Livia mid-July.

What course are you taking?

Sitting here at the lab, waiting to finish my glucose testing. Drank the sugar drink at about 12:30 so have 15 mins left. Told hubby I'm stopping at chipotle for lunch after... I'm starving!

I'm doing my gestational diabetes test on Monday, not looking forward to it at all, the waiting is so boring. I'm sure I'll be starving after too...Hope you enjoy your Chipotle afterwards (ummm Mexican food).

I'm working towards getting my certificate in Fundraising Management through a local University. This is the first of six courses I need to take. It's the Intro to Fundraising Course so it should be pretty straightforward (I've only been working in the profession for 10 years now :haha:), plus it's through correspondence so I can do a lot of it at work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->