**2015 August Fireflies** 90 bundles of summer Love!

Have a great time at your spa day! I so need a spa day too.
Three weeks til you're done with school? That's fantastic greats! So happy for you.

Yep but just for the semester. Fall semester starts last week of August. Lol

So my mom texted me to say she got me and baby Livia a ton of goodies but won't tell me exactly what! Just said I'll be set with baby stuff for a while. I keep asking her to send me pictures so I can cross stuff off my "baby stuff to buy" lists but she is making me wait till mother's day. I'm dying over here!!! Lol

Have a great day at spa mrs Eddie
Wow greats your mom got your baby so much stuff !!

Ever since my pregnancy started I am seeing these tiny red bumps on my chest they are not itchy at all but they are very tiny and red will bring my doc into notice about this next time but lemme know if any of you guys got it and what to do about that
They are so annoying although they don't itch or hurt

Sorry I've been off of bnb a lot lately. Trying not to spend so much time on the Internet but tonight has found me sleepless. I hope everyone is doing well. A spa day sounds glorious!

Pearly it sounds like a heat rash. I've always had those but it's worse in pregnancy. If you're sleeping with a shirt covering your chest you may want to find something more breathable. Also over the years I've learned my daily face wash clears it up almost instantly so I always rub some on my chest in the shower. Hope that helps and I hope you're well :)

Thanks hun even I was thinking if using my face wash for chest area although I never had any heat rash but may be pregnancy is what bringing all these darn changes thanks a lot hun m doing good glucose tolerance test next week how about u??

Will you go back in August or are you taking a semester off? Dd starts preschool 1 day a week after Labor Day and I'm nervous about just getting her to that.

I'm going to school in August. If I take a semester off then that throws off my financial aid and it'll push my graduation to 2017 then, which I don't want. I lucked out though because this fall I managed to register for 3 online classes and only 1 night class, so I'll be home almost all the time with Livia anyways.

Had a horrible day today. Just so tired and moody today, I snapped at Rylee bc she was throwing these ridiculous tantrums all day long. My neighbors probably think I'm nuts for how loud I was yelling. So glad tomorrow is Sunday so I won't be babysitting at all, and we have the march for dimes walk in the morning so hopefully the exercise helps release some of the stress that's been building up all week.

Online is wonderful. That's fantastic. I did lots of my job online during Dylan's first year.
Dylan's been throwing tantrums and being tough in general recently. Terrible twos? :(
Hope you have a great time at your walk. Such a wonderful organization.

Yeah these terrible twos are not fun some times! She has been loads better today.

The March for Babies walk went well! 3.5 miles though in the blazing sun... 80 degrees today. I'm VERY sore, but no swelling so I'm very happy! Rylee had a good time. Taking a nice bath right now (as Rylee is screaming to get into the bathroom lol) and then it's nap time for me. Only slept a couple hours last night.

Afternoon ladies! Sorry I've been a bit MIA. Crazy life lol. My dogs bladder stones were giving her a hard time all yesterday. She clearly had one trying to come out so was making it hard for her to pee poor thing. My mom watched her while I babysat yesterday and she wouldn't pee for her once during those 7 hours. Didn't pee for OH first thing in the morning either. I got her to go when I picked her up from my parents. Not a lot, but enough so that I know the stone wasn't completely blocking her from going. Gave her some doggie pain killers and kept her calm. Got her to go again a bit later after OH couldn't lol. She finally went a lot this morning!! And hasn't been dragging her backside which is what she does when a stone is coming out. Poor baby. I feel so bad for her.

OH was doing the project bread walk for hunger today. She took the puppy so I could have a bit of a break. Well, turns out dogs weren't really supposed to be there. They gave her hand outs from the mspca and the volunteers were lecturing her. It's a 20 mile walk and they said it's not good for dogs no matter their fitness level. Which is true and I can see, but OH brought him knowing full well she was going to carry him most of the walk because he's only a puppy. Just 15 weeks. So she had him in her backpack turned around on her chest and he was just hanging out as she walked with her team (people from the store she manages and another store) and was being harassed by other walkers about how she shouldn't have brought him and how it was mean, yadda yadda. Seriously people? So I had to get up and drive down there and get him so she could finish. I felt horrible. She took him to give me a break! He wasn't walking 20 miles he was being carried and was perfectly happy. So what's the issue? Sometimes I hate people.

I think I've been nesting. Spent the entire time from after I got him until now cleaning and doing laundry. Now my body says it's had enough so I'm finally sitting down and boy am I crashing hard! Nunnite

Thanks hun even I was thinking if using my face wash for chest area although I never had any heat rash but may be pregnancy is what bringing all these darn changes thanks a lot hun m doing good glucose tolerance test next week how about u??

I don't know about you but I sweat a ton when I sleep now! It's so bad I have the window open at night when it's raining outside lol.

I'm doing good! Thank you for asking. I get my glucose test done in three weeks when I'm 28 weeks. They didn't give me the drink last time so I had to wait. Good luck with yours!

Hi ladies! Anyone else's baby staying pretty high up near your rib cage? This baby girl is, and it's starting to hurt :( I'm tempted to bust out my old yoga ball to bounce on it so that maybe she goes a bit lower?

Greats, I WISH she was up high! I carried both my boys high and she's down really low, and I'm finding it much more uncomfortable this way. I've been trying to convince her to shift up with no luck. Hopefully, your LO is more cooperative!

Greats, glad that your walk went well! Also, can't believe you will be doing classes in August, that is awesome. I'm giving myself until October before I even attempt on becoming a properly functioning human again :haha: My bump this time is higher than it was last time but I still feel like he's pretty low, definitely not near my ribs yet.

Sass, even though it will be tough getting your daughter to preschool I'm sure it will be worth it for extra time with the baby. Can your DH drop her off some mornings? Isla will be going to day care two days a week so I plan on having DH drop her off and I'll do pick up...

Pearly, I hope those bumps don't bother you too much, they may be related to heat...

Kyla that sucks about the walk and the volunteers making your OH feel so bad, sounds like they all needed to chill out. :growlmad:

Nice to see you on here again Mrs. H!

I had a lovely weekend; the spa was amazing. Was so nice to be pampered and spend time with my girlfriends (even though we just talked about our kids and pregnancy the whole time :haha:) One of my friends is almost 38 weeks pregnant so it was exciting to see her and realize that the next time we get together she'll have her little one.

I also had a midwife appointment and did my GD test yesterday. My midwife said she would be shocked if I did have it so hopefully I will pass. We also talked about my home birth plan a bit and figured out when our at home assessment would happen. Ethan was going crazy after I had to drink that disgusting orange drink and was bouncing all over the place. My Midwife was actually laughing as he was kicking so hard when she was trying to monitor him that he was moving my stomach all over the place. He really hates the Doppler...

Hahah lol Mrs Eddie I am next on glucose tolerance this thrusday hope to pass again as I dnt want to go for that 3 hr test lets c how my bubb reacts to the drink as I can feel him he is already so naughty these days kicking around like crazy last night he was going bonkers don't knw why
absolutely love every move of his

27 weeks!! Toward the end of this week will officially be in the third trimester! I can't believe it :D

Hahah lol Mrs Eddie I am next on glucose tolerance this thrusday hope to pass again as I dnt want to go for that 3 hr test lets c how my bubb reacts to the drink as I can feel him he is already so naughty these days kicking around like crazy last night he was going bonkers don't knw why
absolutely love every move of his

FX you pass Pearly, I'm sure you will. The 3 hour test would not be fun. The drink has a lot of sugar in it so I'm sure your little guy will be bouncing around all over the place, it was actually pretty funny to feel him being so hyper in there. :haha:

Good luck pearly!

Greats Oliver gets up there every now and then but he usually stays real low in my cervix. That's why my lady bits are so swollen according to the mw. So I really wish he would move up. Plus him kicking my cervix feels awful.

My back has been killing me! I had to get the heat pad out last night because I wasn't even comfortable in my giant body pillow. I tried to book a prenatal massage for today but nothing was available. I may try to book one for Friday with DH too. He could use one himself. Then I feel less guilty about spending the money lol. For now I'm taking a nice warm bath in hopes that'll help.

Yeah Livia moved like CRAZY after drinking the glucose drink. I have the 3-hour test on Friday morning. Yayyyyyyy.

Mrs. Eddie I'm so glad your spa day was awesome!

Slolwy starting to sort through some of the little baby stuff we have, like burp cloths and hats. We are having a toddler-free weekend in 1.5 weeks so hubby and I are going to finish our bedroom and Rylee's room as well. Painting and everything!

Just made my final shopping list of small stuff I still need for Livia, like gas drops, cotton balls, etc. Hopefully only 2.5 months to go!!!!!

Can't wait for Mother's Day this Sunday! We have a huge day of plans and lots of driving, but I get a bunch of the baby goodies my mom bought.

Thanks a lot Mrs Eddie and MrsHudson
Hope u get some relief from back pain and the prenatal yoga helps a lot esp the cat cow pose check out some of them they are very relaxing and massage definitely sounds a must have!!

Greats wish u luck too for ur 3 hrs test!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->