**2015 August Fireflies** 90 bundles of summer Love!

Mine is on May 7th all the best mrs Eddie for both gtt and the certification you are working for

AFm had a sudden pain in my pelvic region more towards the center where the belly ends and pubic area starts the wile afternoon don't understand what it actually is it was coming and going and not constant but painful was reading a lot through it couldn't find anything has anyone else experienced this

No other issues and from last one hour. It has stopped ,hope this was just something not big and never comes back like a shooting pain which keeps coming and going

Are they delivering your furniture from far away? Maybe you could just offer to get the night table later on your own? I know the stress of not being able to put stuff away. It's so calming to feel organized. And not to have Isla associating all the upheaval with Ethan.
I got to visit my friend and her new twins for the first time today. So cute! And do different from each other but both boys. Her 2 year old is struggling. Not from the babies exactly but mostly from thinking they will leave her again for days (csection so it was 3 or 4 days) and then a bit from not having as much attention. Made me think about trying to prepare Dylan more and wondering if it's even possible at her age? What are you girls doing? I hit her a book but I don't think she understands it.
Very ambitious and admirable if you ladies taking classes. I took a knitting class while pregnant w dd and even that made me feel slow. Not sure how you do it!
I think two of the four remaining molars might finally be coming for dd. I can feel them in her gums so hoping they break soon and mommy can get some sleep!

Sass it was like a shooting pain which was coming for few seconds and going away and came so many times
Thank god I'm not having them anymore at least for now

Oh that's awesome, Mrs. Eddie!

Class is tough especially because I'm taking 4 this semester, but I just keep telling myself it'll be worth it when I graduate next spring. Out of both sides of my family, only my cousin and my younger sister have graduated college so it's really important to me to try and finish!

Did my GD test today. Bleh! Drank the limeade flavor one... Tasted like flat sprite. I liked it at first, but all day long I've been sick to my stomach and am super constipated all of a sudden! I better pass!

Hey ladies. Just popping in quick as it's 4am and I'm wide awake....I'll update the front page later once in on my iPad. Had a traumatic day yesterday at my glucose test. The drink was actually good (had the lemon-lime one. Tasted like sprite!) They had me fast from midnight which I really did from like 9/10 when I went to bed. Test started at 9:45am so that was 12 hours without food or water as I wasn't allowed to eat or drink. I nearly passed out at the second blood draw (2 hour test with 3 blood draws). My vision and hearing went, I got extremely light headed, room was spinning, I felt like I was going to throw up and got super hot and was drenched in sweat. Needless to say I'm a bit scared for life. Hope to God I didn't fail it.

26 weeks! Woohoo

Pearly it does sound like that could be RLP; hopefully it went away quickly!

Sass, I'm actually not sure where it's coming from (i.e. where the manufacturer is located), I should look into it. Really hoping something will come available sooner. Going to pick up the end table on it's own might be a plan. One of my friends made a special big brother box for her son full of books, some puzzles, colouring books, stickers, etc. I am thinking of doing the same thing for Isla. It's apparently good for distracting them when you're nursing a lot. We also have a present that Ethan is going to give Isla and I've been reading her a book about becoming a big sister. We also talk about baby Ethan, though I think she's still too young to understand who that is. :haha:

Wow, Greats, 4 courses is a lot. That's so awesome that you are committed to getting your college education! :thumbup: Will undoubtedly open up lots of new opportunities for you!

Happy V Day to Ethan today! Can't believe I'm already 24 weeks!!!!

Oh and I meant to add sorry Kyla that your test was so traumatic. I still can't believe that they made you do that test first without the preliminary one, (seems unnecessary to make a pregnant woman fast for that long without cause).

I hope your results are good too!

Oh and I meant to add sorry Kyla that your test was so traumatic. I still can't believe that they made you do that test first without the preliminary one, (seems unnecessary to make a pregnant woman fast for that long without cause).

I hope your results are good too!

My doctor said they were getting a high failure rate on the 1 hour so they do the 2 hour as standard. So I'm assuming then you don't have to do another if you fail. But I was talking to one of the daycare mothers who said they let her eat right before and did a simple finger prick and gave her the results right then....I couldn't eat or drink for like 14 hours by the time the test was over and have 4 holes on my arms bc they couldn't get blood once and had to stick me twice for the last draw. But it's done and over with. Fingers crossed I pass!

Going to update the front page now!

Posted on the fb group, but failed my 1-hour glucose test by 1 point! Going next Wednesday to do the 3-hour test. Super annoyed!

But plus side is I didn't gain any weight the past 4 weeks! Also, will be doing an appointment every 2 weeks starting in 2 weeks. Getting closer! My fundal height is measuring perfectly at 26.5 weeks, hb was around 151 today.

Kyla, I guess that makes sense at least you only have to go through it once and won't get a false result. My Midwife actually told me that I didn't have to do the one hour test as I have had no symptoms or risk factors and they've seen some people fail the one hour and then have to do the more lengthy one for no reason...I would be majorly pissed if that happened :growlmad:

Greats, that really sucks re failing by one point, sorry :hugs: Hopefully you get better results with the next test. And awesome job re the no weight gain :thumbup:

This glucose test is bs. I'd like to have your midwife mrs Eddie. Did you know the number that is acceptable varies doctor by doctor greats? So your 135 May have actually been acceptable somewhere else. Another reason this is bs. I'm worried I'll fail too. I went out on a double date the might before and had 3 sugary mocktails. Also ate a normal breakfast because I had no clue they were giving me the test. Ugh. You're right Kyla. The three hour sucks the big one. I'm sorry you had yo have it and now you too greats. I remember being so faint when I left mine I went and got fried chicken, Mac and cheese and a massive glass of OJ, and I normally don't eat like that. The woman behind the prepared foods counter at the grocery kept handing me chicken wings while I figured out my order. I must have looked such a mess.
Great ideas on things to do with your daughter mrs. Eddie. I might steal a few of those myself. ;)

Ugh this glucose test esp the two hr and three hrs ones are so scary and annoying hope I pass the one hour dnt knw why they do it when it is not the actual test!!

Mrs Eddie feeling perfectly fine now thank you so much hun and many co grants for the v day yayy for v day here as well 24 weeks!!

Yeah I think I will pass the 3-hour test, I don't see how I wouldn't. My diet and activity levels are so much better this pregnancy than last.

Been so tired today. I'm ditching my class tonight to study for an exam for another class. I have such a headache after my nap today. Ughh.

Sass. That's funny she was handing you wings while order. She must of been there before and thought you looked a little pale or something. Lol. Nice though.

Right? I figure she either knew or figured I was a drug addict or something ;)

Greats, I'm also doing full time at the uni. So damn EXHAUSTING! I kept asking myself, why I am doing this? I already a PhD after all (which is proving not too useful in my jobhunting). But I know if I don't then we will always have to live around the poverty levels and my children surely deserve a better future than this. Sometimes I get very, very depressed when I think about this, but I know I was also to blame for wanting kids when we the situation was obviously less than ideal.

Anyway, I'm sorry you failed that 1hr test. I hated that so much the last time around.. The midwife told me a trick telling me to make sure I drink water beforehand, which maybe against the rules of the test.. Beats me, but I think I'll give that a shot next time.

I'm sure you'll pass the longer one Greats, just annoying that you have to go through it...

Isla's furniture is getting delivered earlier than we expected. The very nice salesman was able to find us a floor model of the end table that we wanted so it can all be delivered much sooner; such a relief!

Sass, I agree that the test is BS. I think I am still going to do it on Monday though because I'm too much of a worrier; I will feel much better knowing that I don't have GD.

I'm also super excited as this weekend we are picking up a bunch of clothes for Ethan from a friend and I'm going away for a spa day with a couple of my best friends on Sunday. I'm going to be gone from 8-6 and I can't wait!!! Have a 90 minute prenatal massage booked and a facial :cloud9:

Omg Mrs. Eddie... A spa day? I am beyond jealous!!! I would kill for a spa day hahaha Have a ton of fun!

Sunday we are walking in the March for Dimes preemie baby walk! Walking for the 3-year old girl I babysit. She was born at 27 weeks (which I'll be tomorrow!) so her mom has a team going. 3.1 miles should be fun lol

3 weeks left of my school semester... Counting down the days!

I've been looking forward to this spa day for a LONG time :haha: It will be so nice to be pampered!

Good luck with your walk Greats, this a good time to do it (before the weather gets too warm). Also, yay for only having three weeks of school left, you're so close to being done :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->