**2015 August Fireflies** 90 bundles of summer Love!

Well he must have had some 24 hour bug. He was pretty sick once the day went on. I've never heard him throw up that bad at least. He's fine now. Stayed home with me yesterday and helped me get a lot cleaned around the house.

And speaking of cleaning...... I must be nesting. By the end of day I'll have my whole house deep cleaned. My husky is at the groomer and I'll be cleaning my car real well once I pick him up. Oh and I ended up doing all the dog stuff on my own anyways because they couldn't squeeze him in after having just got his shots. That was a giant fiasco.

I hope all is well! Can't wait to see some more babies.

Well he must have had some 24 hour bug. He was pretty sick once the day went on. I've never heard him throw up that bad at least. He's fine now. Stayed home with me yesterday and helped me get a lot cleaned around the house.

And speaking of cleaning...... I must be nesting. By the end of day I'll have my whole house deep cleaned. My husky is at the groomer and I'll be cleaning my car real well once I pick him up. Oh and I ended up doing all the dog stuff on my own anyways because they couldn't squeeze him in after having just got his shots. That was a giant fiasco.

I hope all is well! Can't wait to see some more babies.

I've been doing a lot of deep cleaning too Mrs. H. We've gotten a lot done and are happy that it's all out of the way before he's made his arrival.

I'm just glad I've gotten some energy back, this past weekend we were busy but I didn't get a lot accomplished in terms of the cleaning I had wanted to get done.

Excited to see more babies too, not long for the rest of us now I'm sure...

There seems to be another boom in the fb group today! In really hoping I'll go before my due date but not holding my breath.

I'd say based on my two previous pregnancies that I have at least another good solid two weeks before any excitement may happen. I'm a September 2nd due date but anticipating going early.

MrsE same here! I've been so tired lately but today is totally different. I feel like my old self again. It's really nice actually. I still need to sweep and mop upstairs but I'm taking a break. I finally got a little burnt out haha.

I posted this on FB but I lost two chunks of my plug today. I'm getting scared now....

Sounds awesome MrsE, H... Wish some energy rub onto me.

I feel like I'll be the last pregnant woman in this group. No signs of labour whatsoever, and to make matters worse, I have gone from 3/5 engaged back to 4/5 station last week, meaning she actually moved up.. Darn! I wanna dtd or start cleaning, but I'm just so exhausted with everything. Ordering pizza for dinner, and napping whenever DS does.

Another mostly sleepless night! I start off great, but if I'm woken for any reason, I'm up for hrs. Planned to do lots of housework upstairs today, I hope I can find the energy from somewhere. Will definitely be an afternoon nap planned.

Lian I'm pretty confident DTD helped me loose my plug. We DTD Monday afternoon and I had blood in my undies the next morning then the plug came out. I don't have the energy much either. Honestly I just let DH do his thing. It was still enjoyable and he helped me out some but I can't be all over the place anymore haha.

Gets some rest Maggs. You'll need it!

Congratulations fisher! Sounds like it went fast but very well!

MrsH, glad DH seems to be better. It's not fun when they're sick! I just took my dogs in to the vet yesterday. Had to get them some more heartworm/flea/tick preventative before this little one arrives! Fortunately my dogs are only little 20 pounders, so not bad having to take them myself.

Lian, hope that little lady goes right back down for you!

Seems like there's lots who are right on the verge of where something should be happening! Hope for more labor and/or baby announcements soon!

So many babies were born yesterday! I too feel like I might be the last pregnant person left in this group :haha:Trying to be patient and remember that he'll come when he's ready and to enjoy this time being a family of three. Also doesn't help that I had no signs leading up to labour last time so kind of feel like a ticking time bomb :wacko:

Baby does feel like he's lower. Going to continue with my walking and ball bouncing and see what happens. Have been very productive this week, am going to try to get more stuff done today but am having back pain so will probably have to take more breaks today...

Hope everyone else is well :flower:

I get so annoyed because while at work all day I feel fine... but as soon as I get home my body is like NOPE :nope: All I wanted to do yesterday was wash my pump parts, scrub the bathroom exhaust fan cover, make lactation cookies... nothing strenuous... and my upper mid abdominal area was searing with pain. I think I tore it again (last time was my lower mid ab area) while cleaning out our back addition last weekend but have been taking it relatively easy since.

Ditto Mrs E...I went into labour after my waters broke spontaneously at 39+3 with Jack. No signs or nothing. Was a complete shock!

Mama... You must be done work soon are you? Can't imagine how uncomfy you must be!

I think I'm starting some prodomal labour. I usually am up a couple of hrs every night but last 2 nights when I'm up, I'm noticing more BH's and generally feeling on edge. Last night I was up for 2.5 hrs and quite nauseous too. Going to start timing them not at night to see what they're like.

I'm working up until I go into labor :wacko: I feel pretty good, just would like to be at home instead of here right now. I want to do some cleaning! Maybe my body will let me today. It's just that stupid sore, torn muscle spot on my upper belly :sad1:

Swept, vacuumed then scrubbed the floors the whole afternoon. When DH came home, we dtd even though I wasnt really participating.
Still no bloody show.

Well, I don't really feel bad at night, it's during the day that I wanted to pull my haif out, when I have to chase after my toddler who is really getting naughtier each day. He had a minor accident today after refusing to get changed as he climbed his pram to escape from me. I chased after him and he toppled over the pram hitting his forehead on the floor. Got a nasty reddish bump afterwards.

Oooooh maybe my OH will wanna DTD tonight :happydance: Our sex life has drastically dwindled lately and whenever he's interested it makes me feel good. He doesn't have to work tomorrow so won't be pressing to go to sleep right away so perhaps I can perk his interest :winkwink: Shouldn't be a problem, as he had been poking and prodding at me since finding out that DTD, orgasm, sperm and nipple stimulation can help move things along :laugh2: I told him to cool it some until I reach full term... and well, here I am :blush:

I can sleep for more than two hours at a time. I'm so tired all day but just can't nap. This baby seems way too comfy, while I am suffering with discomfort. And her being do law has taken this crotch punch to a whole new level. It's like my pelvic bone is broken. :(

Well this is officially the most pregnant I've ever been. I had Jack at 39+4 so just a waiting game now. Thought I'd have gone by now. I hope it'll be a couple of days though because I want to recover up a bit. Had a stomach bug Friday and was vomiting for hrs. It was not fun!! I spent all day yesterday dozing on the couch and essentially ate nothing aside from a banana and popsicles. I hope I'll feel better today!

Haven't been on this thread much lately. Life with a newborn is crazy. If you've had your baby and it hasn't made it to the front page yet please post the info you want on the front page such as name, height/weight, birthdate and the gestation born at

Hi. Kyla.. I'll be overdue in a few hours. Still no sign of this one coming out. I just want to cry! weekends are tolerable as DH takes care of our toddler. But when he has to work, my life is really a hell. My SPD is killing me, to make things worse, my next appointment is on the 24th, when I'm 8 days over. I swear, I can't wait that long without going crazy!

Eviction strategy: We tried sex, expressing my colostrum, even let DS feed, accupressure points using Chinese traditional cupping and magnets, herbal tea, and been bouncing on the yoga ball for the last 6 hours. Also, walked 8km by pushing on DS pram. Not even a single contraction!

For the front page... Livia Avery born 7/28, 7lb 15oz, 20" long :)

Liv will be 3 weeks old on Tuesday! Things are going pretty well over here. Bleeding has almost completely stopped already. Only issue I'm having is my lower right abs hurt! And my stretch marks are very tender to the touch. Annoying!

Still pumping around the clock but have a really nice supply now pumping 4-5oz every 3 hours. Liv drinks 3oz at a time so I'm building a nice lil freezer stash. Lol

Calling tomorrow to set up my postpartum doctor appointment... he wants it done between 4-6 weeks so figure I'll try for 5 weeks pp. My goal is to get back to working out mid September!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->