**2015 August Fireflies** 90 bundles of summer Love!

Ashlyn is here! 7.30.15 6:02pm 7lbs 9oz 19inches long!

Congrats!! Wonderful news :happydance:

Well I'm heading into the hospital in the morning. I've had a few niggles today but nothing that suggests he's going to make us rush in before 7am (hopefully). Hoping everything goes well and doesn't take forever!
Excited to meet our 2nd little guy and introduce #1 to his little brother.

I'll update you all once I get a chance. Good luck to anyone else expecting to pop in the next day or so. :flower:

Charlotte Lucy Rose is here, 8.15am 31st July weighing 6lbs 8ozs and just perfect

Congratulations Pink! I guess the rest of us are definitely having August babies then.

Congrats Kyla, Greats, Pink.. Starting to feel jealous that I am still pregnant and has no actual signs of this bub making her appearance.

DH still has not finalised his leave so I'm feeling anxious for her to come this soon. I was really pissed off because he was supposed to apply for the 2-weeks Dad leave paid by the government, but it cant be done online since he is not yet on the system. So, he went in person and queued for 3 hours, only to be given a password and told that he should do it online. Back home, he still cannot apply it online, so he just wasted the entire afternoon and has to go back again.. Grrrrr... He only has 1 week of annual leave and a few days of sick leave so this is really not enough considering we dont have any extended family nor friends here.. I have no idea how I can manage because I am now suffering from SPD and incontinence and the physio said There is no way I should be lifting my toddler after birth for 6 weeks.

Sorry to hear about the situation with your DH and your spd, hope his paternity leave gets sorted out soon.

We are delighted to welcome our second beautiful little boy - Howard - born on Saturday, 1st August 2015 at 3:45pm. Weighing in at 7lb 7oz (3505g). We are doing very well and Fletcher is loving being a big brother. :cloud9:

I'll update with his birth story when I get a chance.

Good luck to all the rest of the August Fireflies!!!:flower:

Congrats poppie! How wonderful!
How old and big is your toddler lian? Mine is 27 months and 23lbs. I'm terrified to have an rcs because she's still in a diaper, crib and rear facing car seat in my high suv. I have no idea how I can survive the 6 weeks and care for her.

Poppie, congrats!!!

Having a shitty day thanks to my husband. He gets more sleep than I do at night bc I pump around the clock and has the nerve to tell me he was taking a nap this morning. Then I lay down once he's up and I kid you not I slept less than an hour, got up to pee, and he informs me that his entire family is on their way over. Like, everyone! I look like hell, I'm very sore from delivery still, and I needed to pump again. Of course once his family comes over none of them offered to bring food or help clean. I refused to offer any food and helped myself to a bowl of leftover dinner and they all ask me "oh what are you having?" As if I should offer them some. Nope, sorry, I just had a fcking baby, go make yourself something or go bring me food.

They all finally leave and it's time for me to pump again. What does husband do? Oh I'm taking a nap. He napped with Livia which is fine, but I still had Rylee to look after while I pumped for a half hour. Never mind the fact that I can barely fcking walk bc my ab muscles seriously feel like they're ripping apart for whatever reason.

He finally wakes up all bright eyed and bushy tailed, and has the nerve to ask me what's wrong???

I then fell asleep on the couch but he has the nerve to take Livia into the other room but leaves Rylee to wake me up after only a half hour.

Sooooooo moral of my story is I want to kill my husband tonight and won't feel the least bit guilty.

Oh I'm sorry hun! I think every husband is notorious for doing shit like this at some point. Can't believe his family would be so inconsiderate too! Wankers!

Sass, my boy is 18.5 months old. Quite bad timing cause the last molar is just erupting, and for him, it takes like a month for these molars to fully out. In the last 2 weeks, he has been suffering, waking up every 3-4 hours. Some of his canines have even popped out ahead, because these super dull molars are really pain in the bottom.

Greats, I wont blame u, what your hubby is doing is more than annoying. And his relatives should help in the chores or bring food, duh!

AFM, just had my mw appointment and no change in baby's position, no engagement whatsoever. It seems I might even go overdue at the rate things are going. Well, it's probably for the best, we can't handle teething and newborn colic at the same time. I'm preparing myself for the worse, because when DS was a newborn, he was really challenging and a very bad sleeper.

Btw, just wanted to add that I just refused the GBS test. Could sound irresponsible, but my last labor was so fast, they didnt even have time to give me the antibiotics. Actually, it wasnt really fast, 6 hours in total, it's just that they thought I wasn't in labour because I was playing with my ipad in between contractions and when they finally checked my cervix, I was already 8cm dilated.

Really greats how can family member be so inconsiderate u just had a baby how rude is that!!

Hey Ladies :hi:

Haven't been on here for awhile so just catching up. Last week was crazy as Isla was sick again and had to wrap everything up at work. Plus, this weekend is a long weekend so we've been really busy. Is really nice to be off now so should be able to properly catch up this week!

Congrats on the birth of your little guy Poppie!

Greats I can't believe that your husband and his family would be so inconsiderate and rude. Seriously tell him that he's taking the girls for the afternoon and go lock yourself in your room for a nap...

Sorry greats. That just sucks!

Congrats on the new babies.

I was up all night Friday feeling sick to my stomach and then had another false labor episode Saturday. After that I was fine I just have no energy. More nausea today but not near as bad. I just want Oliver to come! I'm starting to get scared since I have time to think about things :(

Hi Ladies, just to let you know I had my baby girl on August 3 at 10.35pm. She weighed 7lbs exactly.

Congrats Luckyeleven!

Mrs. H, I hope Oliver makes his appearance very soon.

Still nesting and resting over here. Am enjoying having my days to myself right now and getting more and more excited to meet my little man :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->