**2015 August Fireflies** 90 bundles of summer Love!

Like a lot of you I have been testing every day :blush:

But today was the last day of testing for me! Time to try and relax :haha:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 17
Thanks! I'm obsessing due to my last experience. Even though my tests from then looked great too. Oh well. Nothing I can do now really :(. Hate not having some control over this.

Your tests look great too!

Looking good Jackson! When my tests look like yours kyla and jackson i'll stop too. For now though I've just ordered a couple more! ;)

I love looking at FRERs lol nice lines, ladies! Anyone have their first scan booked? I'm calling next week to schedule a visit for the week of Dec. 8th. Anyone else so thirsty? I'm constantly drinking water!

Let's vote! This is Choice #1.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 1
And choice #2.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 1
Greats: I have my first scan booked for January 21st; they won't do them until you're 12 weeks here. Since I've been spotting every day though, she said we will most likely be doing an early scan in December. Can't wait to see how your scan goes! :)

And my vote is Choice #1!

Thanks guys! For the record, I vote fireflies too. Can we find a gif for the banner that has twinkling fireflies (I ask, but have no idea how to actually DO, lol!)

Kyla I totally agree. Same sex couples are a rarity. :)

I love seeing all your lines. My wife is best described as POAS-reluctant. :nope: I had to MAKE her test to get our BFP and even then, she was in the middle of yelling at me for opening the test when the second line popped up! Hormonal much? :haha: that being said, here are the tests I've gotten her to take so far. The top is our original BFP at 12DPO, the last was a few days ago at 14DPO. We had a digital too that said 1-2 weeks, taken at 13DPO, but it's gone blank now. We have one more digi to take- hopefully on Monday to correspond with her bloods she's having done...

She goes in for bloods on Monday, but after that we won't be seen by our OB until mid January at almost 12 weeks! And we don't get a 12 week scan which makes me really nervous. Just a twenty week one. But, the doctor we have is the best in town and she delivers at the nice hospital that just got its maternity ward beautifully redone. So, our choice to stay with her I guess.

Did I read that you guys are NOT planning on telling family at Christmas? We totally are, but then we also don't get to see our family very often as they live all the way across the continent... So, we want to take the chance to tell them in person while we can!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 14
greats - I have an email into my OB just waiting to hear back. They schedule an appointment first, then they will schedule a scan. I am going to push hard for one around 8 weeks. After last time they really shouldn't have a reason against giving me one.
I get really thirsty too, but mostly at night. I tend to drink less then because that's when I test so that's probably why lol. Other than that I chug water all day. So thirsty.

I like the first banner, but any way we can make it less tall? I'm only thinking of how we would put something that big in our signatures. They need to be a bit smaller to fit I think. But I do love it.

ace - how can she not POAS? I'd go mental. It makes me feel a little better seeing the lines progress. I would be nuts not getting an ultrasound until 20 weeks! Is there anywhere you can get a private one done before that?

AFM - is anyone else super gassy? I feel so bald for anyone around me lol. I was babysitting these twins I've been watching for nearly 3 years to say and we were watching disney Christmas stories and I almost cried a couple times. Hormonal much?

We are not telling at Christmas, no. I'll only be 8 weeks on Christmas Eve and that's when I had my last ultrasound with my MMC and found out I needed a D&C. I probably won't get an ultrasound before that (and don't want one before 8 weeks so I will worry about not seeing certain things. I'm aiming for 8-9weeks) so I won't be comfortable telling anyone. I can see why you would though if you don't see them often and want to do it in person. Maybe we will around Valentines Day. That's 15.5weeks and hopefully we will have our private gender scan by then or on that date. I'm aiming for on that date. GREAT way to spend Valentines Day!

If for some reason they won't let me get an ultrasound, which they really should or I will cry and pitch a fit, I found a private place that does them starting at 10 weeks. The same place we are going for our 15wk gender scan.

I am rediciulous gassy as well. I thought it was related to turkey day. But I only had maybe half a serving of turkey. So idk. I can't imagine at 3 weeks Id have much action. But gas is there. Wow.

Hello Everybody! This was our first try after my September miscarriage, so I'm pretty cautious about joining, but I vote for Choice #1! I love all of the banners, thank you for making them Greats!

Hello Everybody! This was our first try after my September miscarriage, so I'm pretty cautious about joining, but I vote for Choice #1! I love all of the banners, thank you for making them Greats!

Congrats! What's your EDD so I can add to the front page?

I'm also going to make the executive decision to name the group the AUGUST FIREFLIES! Not many people gave their opinion, but those who did preferred that one :)

greats - I have an email into my OB just waiting to hear back. They schedule an appointment first, then they will schedule a scan. I am going to push hard for one around 8 weeks. After last time they really shouldn't have a reason against giving me one.
I get really thirsty too, but mostly at night. I tend to drink less then because that's when I test so that's probably why lol. Other than that I chug water all day. So thirsty.

I like the first banner, but any way we can make it less tall? I'm only thinking of how we would put something that big in our signatures. They need to be a bit smaller to fit I think. But I do love it.

ace - how can she not POAS? I'd go mental. It makes me feel a little better seeing the lines progress. I would be nuts not getting an ultrasound until 20 weeks! Is there anywhere you can get a private one done before that?

AFM - is anyone else super gassy? I feel so bald for anyone around me lol. I was babysitting these twins I've been watching for nearly 3 years to say and we were watching disney Christmas stories and I almost cried a couple times. Hormonal much?

We are not telling at Christmas, no. I'll only be 8 weeks on Christmas Eve and that's when I had my last ultrasound with my MMC and found out I needed a D&C. I probably won't get an ultrasound before that (and don't want one before 8 weeks so I will worry about not seeing certain things. I'm aiming for 8-9weeks) so I won't be comfortable telling anyone. I can see why you would though if you don't see them often and want to do it in person. Maybe we will around Valentines Day. That's 15.5weeks and hopefully we will have our private gender scan by then or on that date. I'm aiming for on that date. GREAT way to spend Valentines Day!

If for some reason they won't let me get an ultrasound, which they really should or I will cry and pitch a fit, I found a private place that does them starting at 10 weeks. The same place we are going for our 15wk gender scan.

I don't know how she can not POAS. She's got the patience of a saint! Whereas I'm over here going crazy...:wacko:

And yeah. The gas thing? She's got it. I try not to say anything because I don't want to be snapped at :haha: and also because I remember being gassy two years ago when I was pregnant!

The scan: yes, we will be getting a private early one! Probably around 15 weeks so we can hopefully see gender (might have to push it to 16-17 weeks). There is a local top-quality consignment sale in our area right at 20 weeks and we plan on getting Baby a lot of stuff there, so it will be nice to know gender before shopping! I might see if I can talk the doctor, my wife, or both into an earlier (like 8 or 12week) US too... Maybe we can pretend we don't know the exact dates she got pregnant or something (we'll just leave out the whole lesbian bit, for now :haha:)

I'm super gassy too, it was the first thing that was really unusual I've had it bad since 2dpo! Heartburn and burping every time I eat or drink anything. I'm a delight!

I just wanna cry. For absolutely no reason. Is that normal? Lol

From 9dpo to 13dpo and the final one at 18 dpo

No scam scheduled yet, but soon!

Attachments

• 20141121_144102.jpg
    20141121_144102.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 23
  • 2014-11-28 21_opt.jpg
    2014-11-28 21_opt.jpg
    5.4 KB · Views: 7
I just wanna cry. For absolutely no reason. Is that normal? Lol

Yes. It's normal. Hugs! Also, I've heard ice cream can help with that. :) or a nice bubble bath...

From 9dpo to 13dpo and the final one at 18 dpo

No scam scheduled yet, but soon!

I'm impressed with all your lines! Very nice, very nice.

I have no idea how to make the banner glitter as a gif. Going to see if there's an app for my iPad to do it. Also going to fix the size.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->