**2015 August Fireflies** 90 bundles of summer Love!

Hahhaa, I said the SAME Thing today to my DH. No symptoms at all :S Not even sore boobs.

I don't remember they started to hurt last time. I just remember nausea at 6 weeks.

It's honestly an awful thing to go through. I feel better prepared this time, I don't think it'll hit me as hard despite the fact this is likely our last.

I always said I wanted two boys and a girl, I have always imagined my daughter I suppose in one way or another, since I was a child. I imagined my son/sons too but I guess I always longed for that female connection, I never had a sister and always wanted one.

I've always wanted a girl. I used to have a reoccurring dream that I had triplets - 2 girls and a boy. A couple psychics I consulted said im having a girl. One said boy. I think its completely natural to want a certain gender and be disappointed when we don't get it. Doesn't mean we will love that baby any less though. Which is another reason I want to know as soon as I can. So I can get used to the idea.

I agree. People have always said to me "oh you're so going to have a girl"!! I sure hope so. I think initially I'll be shocked, but I know if we all get that far, having been through previous losses, we'll just be so happy to have a healthy baby. Boys are a lot of fun too, and usually easier as teenagers haha. But, my heart aches for a baby girl. DH says he feels it's a girl, but I think he's just saying that for me.

I also used that chinese gender predictor thing, just for fun -- I tested a bunch of people to see if they were accurate, and they were!! Even myself using my mom's info. I got boy...soooo, haha. Yeah.

It says boy for me if I use how old I am. But if I use my lunar age (which really you should aonce it's based on the lunar calendar) it says girl. It was wrong for my mom for my brother and I so who knows. FX!

Hey everyone! Can I join in?
I'm Anna, 26 and boyfriend is 27
I've known since Thursday but so anxious I didn't trust it until now. I've been 5 days (!) Late on af before I got my BFP, thought I was going crazy. Now lines are darkening nicely I'm starting to feel optimistic :)
Had a chemical last month, so hoping this one sticks!
I'm 5w1d today and I have almost no symptoms compred to my chemical... weird
My due date is August 8th, and I just know it's a boy!
I'm okay with that but BF really wants a girl!

Congrats! Will add you

Omg you ladies move so fast in conversation! Haha

Been a busy morning, had a bake sale at church so I had to make 60 cookies last night. Only half sold so I have a lot of cookies laying around waiting to get in my belly lol

I'm too lazy to look back to see who posted this question, but my progesterone at 5w2d was 15.1 so I started taking progesterone pills the other night.

Back is hurting today along with a lot of nausea!

That took a while haha.

So sorry bee bee :( hope you get your bfp very soon xx

Welcome to all the new ladies H & H 9 months to you all x

:( I am convinced this pregnancy is going to end. My boobs have stopped hurting, I have hardly cramped :( but I have bloated out so much that my sil asked if I was hiding a pregnancy :-/
I really hope my hcg results are in tomorrow, I might go get some more tests too.

Hope you have all had a good weekend x

Mumanddad I'm so sorry you feel like that. Try to stay calm and as positive as you can until you get those results. Try to remember that we all experience symptoms differently so maybe yours are just adjusting and will come back in full force again!

A chemical is generally defined (I thought) by a pregnancy that wouldn't have been detected if a very sensitive test hadn't been used before the date of expected period. Anything passed four weeks I would say is an early MC, a friend has just had one at 5 weeks :-(

But really don't want to spoil the mood in camp fireflies x

It's a chemical as long as you only detect hcg in blood and no sac in uterus...My numbers were so low and rising badly so having a chemical was really better then an ectopic...
To lighten the mood: most early miscarriages happen before week 6 so here's a nice milestone pretty close :)

Yep! All will be good, we're all going to have beautiful August babies :) :)

Update: I think I'm having my first symptom!! My favourite peppermint candle is making me sick.

Mumanddad I'm so sorry you feel like that. Try to stay calm and as positive as you can until you get those results. Try to remember that we all experience symptoms differently so maybe yours are just adjusting and will come back in full force again!

I'm really hoping I'm reading to much in to it. In my first 2 pregnancy's I had awful tiredness, felt sick all the time, constantly hungry too.
In my 3rd I had no symptoms what so ever and mc at 10 weeks

I will get another test just to ease my mind xx

My hair is insta-greasy. I just washed it again! Grosso.
Beautiful august bundles coming our way :)

We have named our 'bump' Neep. My others were called Ixxy and Drembie. I like to have a bump name :)

I'm really hoping I'm reading to much in to it. In my first 2 pregnancy's I had awful tiredness, felt sick all the time, constantly hungry too.
In my 3rd I had no symptoms what so ever and mc at 10 weeks

I will get another test just to ease my mind xx

Oh no! Don't say that. I have no symptoms either! But with my mc I had tons, so who knows!

Hi ladies! I hope I can join you all.

I got a BFP this morning after having dreamt I told my grandma I was expecting. All the calculators I've used say I'd be due 8/14/15.

I'm sort of a unique situation though. I found out last Wednesday I have a parasite. I'm like the cleanest person you'll ever meet so I'm so disgusted. The house we bought was very unsanitary and the seller had talked about visiting Brazil so I'm sure that's where it came from. But because I just got a BFP, I can't take the medication prescribed that I was supposed to pick up tomorrow. Instead they told me to see my OB and they can find the best course of action. Everything I've read said the actual parasite wouldn't harm baby so that's good.

I've had a lot of symptoms but they could also be from the parasite. Here's to hoping I can get into the doc fast.

Yay!! Nice to see you over her after our TTC #1 thread :) hopefully some others will be joining.

Hmmm sorry to bear about the parasites. Hope they are able to give you something soon!

Thank you and I hope to see some more ladies here too!

Yeah it's really weird and gross lol. We'll see what the OB says. I hope they can get me in right away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->