**2015 August Fireflies** 90 bundles of summer Love!

Woooooooo babies! I'm getting so anxious and nervous for my scan on Tuesday! I'm hoping I see a fetal pole!

Hi ladies! I hope I can join you all.

I got a BFP this morning after having dreamt I told my grandma I was expecting. All the calculators I've used say I'd be due 8/14/15.

I'm sort of a unique situation though. I found out last Wednesday I have a parasite. I'm like the cleanest person you'll ever meet so I'm so disgusted. The house we bought was very unsanitary and the seller had talked about visiting Brazil so I'm sure that's where it came from. But because I just got a BFP, I can't take the medication prescribed that I was supposed to pick up tomorrow. Instead they told me to see my OB and they can find the best course of action. Everything I've read said the actual parasite wouldn't harm baby so that's good.

I've had a lot of symptoms but they could also be from the parasite. Here's to hoping I can get into the doc fast.

Congrats!

I can't believe we're almost at 50 Babies!!!!

We are at 50 now!

Woooooooo babies! I'm getting so anxious and nervous for my scan on Tuesday! I'm hoping I see a fetal pole!

Aw don't be nervous im sure all will be fine. Don't be alarmed if you don't see the fetal pole though. Remember baby is so so tiny!

Oh my goodness, I feel like such a newb...what's a fetal pole? :(

It's the beginning of baby. Literally looks like a flicker on the screen lol

Ohhhhh.....well then I hope you see that too!!!!! And me, and all of us! :)

Is anyone familiar with Rh negative factor?

I went through chemo almost 10 years ago and my dad always told me my blood type was B+. I was looking back through blood work and I'm actually A-. Both of my husband's parents are + (O+ and A+), so he has to be + also. Could this possibly be the cause of my spotting?

I went through chemo almost 10 years ago and my dad always told me my blood type was B+. I was looking back through blood work and I'm actually A-. Both of my husband's parents are + (O+ and A+), so he has to be + also. Could this possibly be the cause of my spotting?

Is this your very first pregnancy? I remember learning in school that your first pregnancy is usually fine but after that you have to take some medication to help the baby develop. Call your doctor ASAP tomorrow to ask bc I'm not 100% sure.

Hey everyone! Can I join in?
I'm Anna, 26 and boyfriend is 27
I've known since Thursday but so anxious I didn't trust it until now. I've been 5 days (!) Late on af before I got my BFP, thought I was going crazy. Now lines are darkening nicely I'm starting to feel optimistic :)
Had a chemical last month, so hoping this one sticks!
I'm 5w1d today and I have almost no symptoms compred to my chemical... weird
My due date is August 8th, and I just know it's a boy!
I'm okay with that but BF really wants a girl!

Welcome!!!! Looks like you are pretty close to me- I'm due 08/06/2015. :happydance: I just had my levels drawn but I'm waiting for the results still. However, progesterone came back at 16.5. Not sure what to make of that as it appears in the normal range on the lab sheet but not sure what my OB wants that # at for 5 weeks ( I was exactly 5 weeks when my level was drawn).

Is this your very first pregnancy? I remember learning in school that your first pregnancy is usually fine but after that you have to take some medication to help the baby develop. Call your doctor ASAP tomorrow to ask bc I'm not 100% sure.

Thanks! I will definitely be calling them :haha:

I'm Rh negative. Your blood type shouldn't be the cause of spotting. I had a Rogam shot at 26 weeks, I believe. You then get one when baby is born. Even with a first pregnancy, you need the Rogam. Talk to your doctor about it. Good luck! :)

Me! I'm A-

With my last pregnancy I had to get a rhogam shot before my d&c because of my blood and the baby's were to mix my body could build antibodies and attach any next pregnancies. Luckily my donor this cycle is negative as well this the baby is as well so no issue. I do have a friend who is Rh - as well and had spotting early in her pregnancy. She was monitored closely and did get her rhogam shot early but had a healthy baby boy. Don't know if the spotting was caused by her RH status tho.

It doesn't have anything to do with how the baby develops. You will just need a few injections maybe if you're having spotting to be sure your blood and the baby's isn't mixing and if it is your body doesn't build antibodies to it.

Me! I'm A-

With my last pregnancy I had to get a rhogam shot before my d&c because of my blood and the baby's were to mix my body could build antibodies and attach any next pregnancies. Luckily my donor this cycle is negative as well this the baby is as well so no issue. I do have a friend who is Rh - as well and had spotting early in her pregnancy. She was monitored closely and did get her rhogam shot early but had a healthy baby boy. Don't know if the spotting was caused by her RH status tho.

It doesn't have anything to do with how the baby develops. You will just need a few injections maybe if you're having spotting to be sure your blood and the baby's isn't mixing and if it is your body doesn't build antibodies to it.

Thank you so much for the information! I was feeling slightly crazy for calling my doctor's office AGAIN because of this spotting :blush: I'm definitely doing it anyways though!

Me! I'm A-

Thank you so much for the information! I was feeling slightly crazy for calling my doctor's office AGAIN because of this spotting :blush: I'm definitely doing it anyways though!

You definitely should because if you're spotting you need a rhogam shot. It won't affect baby's development though

Me! I'm A-

You definitely should because if you're spotting you need a rhogam shot. It won't affect baby's development though

They have an online portal so I sent my doctor and nurse a message this evening. Hope I hear back soon. I'm also happy to hear it doesn't affect baby's development. I was figuring since it's so early, it wouldn't be too big of a deal yet.

Don't want to quote that last one and have his be super long, but no. It definitely does not affect the baby's development. There's just a chance the baby has a different blood type as you. The same as a mom with a + blood type, that doesn't affect baby's decelopment either.

I am slated to have a bouncing baby boy by word of the Chinese calendar! :)

Hi everyone and congrats!!! I'm Ash and after 10 months of trying I'm happy to say I got my bfp this week! I'm 3+6?! Edd is August 16th. FXd for a sticky bean for everyone! I'm excited to take this journey with you awesome ladies!! :happydance:

Happy & healthy 9 months! Will add you to the front page.

When/if either of you ladies have a prediction (chinese gender chart, lunar cycles, overall gut feeling, etc) of what baby will be let me know. I'm putting our baby gender predictions on the front page as well.[/QUOTE]

Congrats to the new ladies!
So many babies! :)

According to Chinese gender prediction, I'm having a boy.
I'm pretty sure if this little bean sticks, we're waiting until birth to know what it is.
That'll make buying things harder, but I think it'd be fun to wait!

Is anyone getting a scan before 7 weeks?
I'm going at 6 weeks and 5 days. Will it be too early to see much? I really want to see much?

I haven't had a whole lot of symptoms, so I'm worrying a bunch.
I did take a two hour nap after church today, I felt like I NEEDED IT. No ms. Just slightly sore boobs sometimes.

Any tips for making the first tri go faster?
I'm having a lot of trouble bonding with my pregnancy and relaxing. If that makes sense?

Congrats to the new ladies!
So many babies! :)

According to Chinese gender prediction, I'm having a boy.
I'm pretty sure if this little bean sticks, we're waiting until birth to know what it is.
That'll make buying things harder, but I think it'd be fun to wait!

Is anyone getting a scan before 7 weeks?
I'm going at 6 weeks and 5 days. Will it be too early to see much? I really want to see much?

I haven't had a whole lot of symptoms, so I'm worrying a bunch.
I did take a two hour nap after church today, I felt like I NEEDED IT. No ms. Just slightly sore boobs sometimes.

Any tips for making the first tri go faster?
I'm having a lot of trouble bonding with my pregnancy and relaxing. If that makes sense?

I haven't had a whole of symptoms either :/ sore boobs and slightly more tired. I have a scan this coming Thursday. I'll be 6+3 according to LMP. Hoping we can see something.

I'm pretty nervous as most of us are. I just keep repeating that today I'm pregnant, so I'm just going to be happy about that for as long as it lasts! :flower:

Let me just completely barge into the conversation and interrupt all you ladies with an AHHHHHH!!! I think my mom might know about the baby!!!!! She asked to use my Amazon prime account tonight to order some stuff and said "is your password still xyz?" (And it is.) I didn't see the message right away so when I responded it was fifteen minutes later and I was like nonononono you can't use it (told her it would give away her Christmas present)... When in reality, I don't want her to see all my recent browsing history of baby stuff or my order from today for big brother books for my two year old youngest son! When you log in to my account the first thing you see are baby books (see pic below.)

She hasn't said anything since then so I don't know if she saw or not. Totally freaked out- not ready to tell yet!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 5

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back